Crypto vs Banks - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

29 minutes ago, Jakezyrus said:

I think it would be a huge arguement to tackle, to be honest banks are often stored money to gain interests but in bitcoin you can handle your money as well as your profit. The thing about bitcoin is the market value of it is not stable it can be decreasing or increasing so it depends on how or when you'll invest you money through it.

The simple and clean difference is, For bank you have to need a proof of income and documentation for opening accounts. It is limited even user is not sure that he have access to its money. Under 15 can't open account in banks. But in crypto there is financial freedom and even under 15 can also use crypto currencies and enjoy profit on it. In crypto we all are liable on our selves and we are making handsome profit on it. With bank saving banks trade your savings and give you only 15-16% anuual profit but with Crypto you can make at least 10% in a day which is very pure and handsome profit for all time 😄

• Useful or interesting 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Best thing we can do is to create our own crypto banks that support crypto and Bitcoin.
We can work from inside and take them over slowly. Just an idea

12 minutes ago, andrykulbicki said:

I think the banks will win. First, even today, most people do not understand what cryptocurrency is and trust more traditional currencies. Second, governments cannot control cryptocurrency, so they will fight against it in every possible and impossible way

It seems you are right and the shitty banks will win again. I have a little hope that crypto defeat banks but they never let them win.

Obviously it's very different! The bank controls money, and the crypto community itself controls it, so it's clearly different

I think for the public to be more impartial in the bank, because not many people know about crypto, if they find out it might move to crypto

Of course Bitcoin is winner, because bank get fear in Bitcoin . If the Bitcoin start use in our market so the bank will be crush in few seconds it's not good for bank health. And the all people know the actual meaning of the bank it's all fake and full of scam but and we are know the real power of crypto currency . In course the bank is loser and the cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is winner. That's it !!

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

Nowadays, there are some banks accepting the system of bitcoin and some are they made their own coins actually in crypto space, but of course this is cleared as centralize token, due to own by the bank company. This is showed that in the near future it will be accept by those banks. 

10 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

Government fears crypto because they think it can harm the economy but it is inevitable and the power that bank possess over a country will surely wipe out.

its true tho, take the american system for example, the whole  country iss managed thru taxation whether its health programs or giving welfare to the poor citizens till they find jobs, so if that money got into bitcoin instead of banks then america's economy will take a big hit.

10 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

With nee technologies and the organized gang up by big banks against cryptocurrencies, it will be too early to call a winner. Banks can deliberately start manipulating coins prices the same way they manipulate their share prices and frustrate people from joining the crypto space.

banks had the chance to destroy bitcoin back when its marketcap was 1 billion they couldve crushed its price to 0.001$ with 2 billions but back then they thought its a scam that will collapse soon, now if they want to destroy bitcoin they'll need maybe 2-3 trillions and people will STILL buy it.

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Nowadays, there are some banks accepting the system of bitcoin and some are they made their own coins actually in crypto space, but of course this is cleared as centralize token, due to own by the bank company. This is showed that in the near future it will be accept by those banks. 

i still dont know how people believe banks will actually adopt crypto, crypto is whats running them out of business because its miners profiting and traders as well and that money is not going to banks for fees or kept in banks to invest.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

banks had the chance to destroy bitcoin back when its marketcap was 1 billion they couldve crushed its price to 0.001$ with 2 billions but back then they thought its a scam that will collapse soon, now if they want to destroy bitcoin they'll need maybe 2-3 trillions and people will STILL buy it.

i still dont know how people believe banks will actually adopt crypto, crypto is whats running them out of business because its miners profiting and traders as well and that money is not going to banks for fees or kept in banks to invest.

You know what sir, unionbank is one of the bank company that accepting crypto so far, try to check them out now on google search. I don't know with the other banks now regarding about this things. 

23 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

You know what sir, unionbank is one of the bank company that accepting crypto so far, try to check them out now on google search. I don't know with the other banks now regarding about this things. 

when im talking about banks that had the power to destroy bitcoin im talking about big banks with big money like bank of china, bank of america and jbmorgan these are the big players not unionbank andd  its 5 billion revenue.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:01 AM, pageraji said:

In the future i think bank will accept bitcoin or at least adopt blockchain technology to doing transfer etc, tecnology is a big waves and when bank again bitcoin and not except this technolgy it wil falls

Thinking and hoping about this also if bank can recosinder Bitcoin or use blockchain would be great news for cryptocurrency.

IMHO banks wouldnt be replace that easily! since cryptocurrency still a complicated technological advancement that needs to be a user friendly before it can massively adopted, since cryptocurrency usage are not yet simplified thats why we need banks and other financial institution to drive the cryptocurrency adoption trough banking and fintech in that way also Banks are slowly adopt the blockchain technology that also a backbone of cryptocurrency.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

World goverment will restricted bitcoin user in future, because bitcoin threatens fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies have created economic shocks in the world, I'm sure the world bank will make strict regulations regarding cryptocurrencies.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Bitcoin will win but It could win with banks...Bank's problem is they have control over your money and if something too bad happens than they would not give your money.They charge too much fees too.So how can they live longer ? Of course Bitcoin will be the winner

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

Some banks are accepting bitcoin.like what I make.I transfer bitcoin to my bank.some banks are not accepting bitcoin.it is because bank afraid of losing client because of bitcoin there money save in the blockchain wallet.some people forget about banks never save again because of losing there money from banks.and now that there is a digital wallet who can save your crypto your fiat into this wallet they never use agsin of the bank.but should be carefull.we know that in the digital wallet can be hack.so you should have an option put some in the bank and put some on digital wallet that had a strong private key.in able not to lost your money.now about the question whos going to win.I guess none bank is place to saving money bitcoin is crypto.crypto like bitcoin converted to local money  now can be save in the bank.people always have the right to choose beside not all countries accept bitcoin.but banks are all over the world.

one downside to bitcoin is also it biggest advantage..privacy, lets say you lost your key before making backup for it then your money is as good as gone, if you died nobody can get your bitcoin as well so thats why banks could have the upper hand on this.

17 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

World goverment will restricted bitcoin user in future, because bitcoin threatens fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies have created economic shocks in the world, I'm sure the world bank will make strict regulations regarding cryptocurrencies.

i hope int he future fiat currencies erased because this decentralized technology, and bank and others centralized financial bancrupt than we all have fianancial  freedom and peer to peer all around the world

9 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

Plus the USD is the default currency of the world. And US won't ever want that replaced 😄 it gives them lots of perks. For the government, those perks > the freedom and right btc will give to the citizens!

exactly! they dont want the dollar to collapse as liquidity is heading to bitcoin so they will fight it and try to regulate it at any cost because the dollar is just a piece of paper thats printed without limits or gold to back it up.

38 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

Nobel Prizes have advocated the illegalization of cryptocurrencies

This is interesting but my question is someone who were nominated for Nobel prize in peace - how is he gonna know much about economy and technology? To understand cryptocurrencies one need to know it's technology as well. People are just blind folded and wants to give their opinion in every thing and this Nobel nominees are the different too.

By the way nice thought mate. I really ran out of reaction but I owe you one.

Thank you.

44 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

All three are, of course, defenders of fiat currencies and banking system as usual.

Well obviously if they do not do that then how are they going to get this prizes LOL

I really do not have much idea about this Nobel prize things but if they can nominate Trump for it then obviously I have all the reasons to believe that they really do not pay attention to authenticity but publicity or partial-ism is there.

The world of cryptocurrency is not going to stop by anyone. In fact better days are ahead. 

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well obviously if they do not do that then how are they going to get this prizes LOL

I really do not have much idea about this Nobel prize things but if they can nominate Trump for it then obviously I have all the reasons to believe that they really do not pay attention to authenticity but publicity or partial-ism is there.

The world of cryptocurrency is not going to stop by anyone. In fact better days are ahead. 

Nobel Prize is a scam 😂

Do you think people who are in cryptro and are rich should create their own banks, ans slowly infiltrate from inside by changing the rules? Imagine bank that accepts crypto everyday with no limitations.

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Nobel Prize is a scam 😂

No doubt they are scam and it's a business now a days. May be there was a time when it had good value but now people really do not pay much attention to this Nobel prize and stuffs and why would they?

Trump as a peacemaker LOL

8 hours ago, pageraji said:

i hope int he future fiat currencies erased because this decentralized technology, and bank and others centralized financial bancrupt than we all have fianancial  freedom and peer to peer all around the world

I think we don't have to erase fiat, because the principle of exchange must still refer to the old currency, we can just replace, and make a digital currency for each country.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

9 hours ago, alicenora said:

Bitcoin will win but It could win with banks...Bank's problem is they have control over your money and if something too bad happens than they would not give your money.They charge too much fees too.So how can they live longer ? Of course Bitcoin will be the winner

but banks have the power and they wont let anything to stay in their way, it's not that easy as long as people give banks power by putting their money there