Crypto vs Banks - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

3 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

These small things do not cater for the volatility which crypto brings. Would you sell your own house for crypto? Tell me.

Hammad your question is nice but i sold just sold my ecommerce business against crypto. This was big deal of my life in my crypto experience. This done in documentations and there is mentioned that the mode of payment is f2f and p2p with BTCs. This deal was most profitable for me. House or flat could be easily sold. But business is most difficult thing. Many organizations and law enforces makes agreement with me and analyze the transactions of sender that it not comes from illegal sources. So i deal safely. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Just now, HammadAli said:

But that is obvious that a bitcoin cannot be used as a payment process for bigger companies like Apple with such volatility.

May be it can be used. As i mentioned my friend is dealing in Gold scrap and he have networks in UK, Germany and all europe and making millions dollars deal daily in just bitcoins. He was a normal guy and if i truly said, the BTC change the life of that guy. I can't mention his amount but he have 200x of his capital. And his capital was very normal two years ago. This is what i want to say. he have his own blockchain and wallet system as well. So all nodes are working fine and increasing day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

16 minutes ago, Labony1 said:

In 2025 world never depends on bank. They only use currency. All bank will close their system 

how you can predict such a thing ? you think banks and governments will go away that easy ? and people will believe in such a thing like crypto that they dont even understand fully ?

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

how you can predict such a thing ? you think banks and governments will go away that easy ? and people will believe in such a thing like crypto that they dont even understand fully ?

Sure man you are saying 100% right we can't predict for big time. Although some experience traders have exact prediction for next 24 hours. Where the concept of is govt, then i will just say, Govt can't ban crypto currency or bitcoins because its cant be ban. however illegal does not mean that its ban. Tell me any statement where any govt or bank if said that its banned. Ban word is only forund in blogs etc or news sites. But official statement dont have Ban word. Some country may have powerful technology and may they ban it totally. But i think a country with technology should never ban it.

• +5 1

Crypto and Traditional banking are two entirely different systems. Crypto is a digital system purely based on modern technology while banking system is analogue which can be upgraded. Crypto is like smartphone while banking systems is like Blackberry.

• +5 1

43 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Do you really think that stopped the real bitcoin users to use bitcoin? I really doubt. Everything is okay for the crypto users. It's just they are not going through bank and not talking about it in public. Ultimately the banks are losing the money.

We need more adoption and more use of crypto.

Well no one is talking about bitcoin price here. We are taking about the future of currency system. So no, you will not need to lie to your friends.

There are lot of people who sold Bitcoin and made to relax out of the market. Only some poeple who are holding Bitcoin as they can fly to another country too. They proposed high terms like 10 years jail so people are afraid in buying Bitcoin or Crypto also just like me others who are here for sometime.

I think the regulation will come, but it may be in next year.

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

They proposed high terms like 10 years jail so people are afraid in buying Bitcoin or Crypto also just like me others who are here for sometime.

Well we really do not know the number. May be low volume users are affected but those who has high volume they have found their way to hid them. It's not very hard job to hide yourself.

By the way, I hope you are not from such country.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, alther said:

Even if the banking system and crypto system are combined in the near future, it becomes clear that while cryptocurrency must adapt to new rules and regulations, banks must learn to play new games. Some of the more traditional operational methods need to be discarded and as an institution, they must adopt a smoother role. And finally the Bank uses blockchain technology in running their current business, because it will help banks to maintain and modernize their operational models.

i honestly dont want goverments to embrace it just yet because nowadays it takes few billions to pump bitcoin 30-40% but if its actually adopted worldwide then we will need trillions for the price to move 10% A YEAR, it will become less volatile and dull pretty much like gold.

1 hour ago, Devh said:

In my region i decided to save some money in my bank and i have save about 10000 dollars apprx and what i got? i got arested that where these funds are coming from. But i have cleared everything so i got respectively out. So what happen actually. At time of deposit saving , bank manager was very respectful and give me too much value but when tax dept report me they not help me even they never met me. So bank only makes money from our savings. That is totally injustioce. In crypto we are free and claiming financial freedom.

thats the thing about crypto, it lets you be your own bank so no waiting on weekends or holidays

• +4 1

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well we really do not know the number. May be low volume users are affected but those who has high volume they have found their way to hid them. It's not very hard job to hide yourself.

By the way, I hope you are not from such country.

I am from India as previously mentioned in a thread too. Yeah I agree those who have large volume they find better place even to leave the country. They even made a 25 crore rupees of penalize if found anyone dealing with Crypto, but from my side it won't come true.

Currently the Indian Economy is dead and people don't have much money as Banks already Poisoned to the investors money.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

Currently the Indian Economy is dead and people don't have much money as Banks already Poisoned to the investors money.

Well Bank, government will never want you to become independent. They want a grip to control you and controlling money is the easiest way to control you.

I really feel sad for the situation you are but I think this is not the right move the banks has taken in there.

• +5 1

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well Bank, government will never want you to become independent. They want a grip to control you and controlling money is the easiest way to control you.

I really feel sad for the situation you are but I think this is not the right move the banks has taken in there.

Our Prime minister made all fallacy things as he forced people to put money in Banks and then Banks had ruined the money. In last month PMC bank had scammed people money.

The situation is very worse as no one can stop our PM and he is playing with educated people.

Here is a video

People are getting job losses even in Govt sectors, but our PM say it is ok with all things.

Crypto currencies are a superior product to nation-state currency and the fractional reserve banking system, for these reasons:

lower cost (transaction costs much lower than bank transfers)  

more convenient (you transact directly, cuts out the bank/credit card company middlemen).  

fixed supply  

Greater alignment with our better human values.  

1 hour ago, HammadAli said:

These small things do not cater for the volatility which crypto brings. Would you sell your own house for crypto? Tell me.

i would definitely sell my house or car for crypto so i dont see the big deal. and if its adopted in companies then id love to get paid in crypto as well,your concern is companies investing in it or use it for payments? because i understand it cant be used for big multi billion dollar payments which is simply because bitcoin doesn't have that much liquidity yet.

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

The situation is very worse as no one can stop our PM and he is playing with educated people.

This means you are already going through a financial crisis? Well you have chosen the government haven't you then why not they listen to you?

Man! Just watched the video. A lot of people are crying for losing their hard earned saving. Really!

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

This means you are already going through a financial crisis? Well you have chosen the government haven't you then why not they listen to you?

Man! Just watched the video. A lot of people are crying for losing their hard earned saving. Really!

Yes we already had a lot of financial crisis

I think soon there will be more fall in Economy and even without food to people. This was first time in India that happened in life.

Edited for good source and no politics.

Edited by cryptosix
  • +3 1

Just now, cryptosix said:

Yes we already had a lot of financial crisis and we did not chosen our PM as he won by tampering EVM's as from ECIL news.

Don't really got what is EVM and ECIL but the thing I am guessing they did not come in a fair way? If yes then too bad. I know you have the right to vote?

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I think soon there will be more fall in Economy and even without food to people. This was first time in India that happened in life.

Well it is obvious if you have the conflict with your government. I hope it does not turn out to be too bad for the entire nation.

Too much control is not good as well.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Too much control is not good as well.

People are praying to God for saving economy and life. It already in the final ends of businesses and I might post an image soon from Twitter.

At this stage every Indian is in tight position on Financial crisis and don't know which business is perfect for them.

Thanks though for asking all these things, and we can't able to do anything for them or anyone.

Edit  no politics

Edited by cryptosix
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

People are praying to God for saving economy and life. It already in the final ends of businesses and I might post an image soon from Twitter.

At this stage every Indian is in tight position on Financial crisis and don't know which business is perfect for them.

Thanks though for asking all these things, and we can't able to do anything for them or anyone.

I really hope you guys turn things in your favor. It will really hurt to see another situation like Venezuela. Crypto is very needed here.

It was really nice talking to you by the way.

• +3 1

Banking institutions since the first appearance of Bitcoin and blockchain technology do have their own sentiments for both of these. Bitcoin is considered a new decentralized currency, violates banking rules and facilitates its users with much cheaper transaction fees. That is why many countries have begun to make regulations for bitcoin. Because otherwise the banks will lose.

48 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Banking institutions since the first appearance of Bitcoin and blockchain technology do have their own sentiments for both of these. Bitcoin is considered a new decentralized currency, violates banking rules and facilitates its users with much cheaper transaction fees. That is why many countries have begun to make regulations for bitcoin. Because otherwise the banks will lose.

if youre  talking about fees then let me tell you that bankers dont really care about fees yes it might accumilate to igher number its still pocket money for a bank, the real money comes from banks investing billions in buildings or any other industry so when the regular people tart having cash flow out of banks thats scary to them. they want u to deposit it in bank and be happy about a 15% gain per year while that could just be a one day profit in crypto.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

Yes we already had a lot of financial crisis and we did not chosen our PM as he won by tampering EVM's as from ECIL news.

im sorry bout that but i must remind you the rules say no talks in politics and i dont want you to have warning points so stick to crypto my friend

6 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

if youre  talking about fees then let me tell you that bankers dont really care about fees yes it might accumilate to igher number its still pocket money for a bank, the real money comes from banks investing billions in buildings or any other industry so when the regular people tart having cash flow out of banks thats scary to them. they want u to deposit it in bank and be happy about a 15% gain per year while that could just be a one day profit in crypto.

Absolutely that is why they even do not mind to transfer money from one local bank to another or to withdraw from them. The big business lies in lending, investing. They will give you money if take the interest and even he assets you had if necessary. You are trapped to them.

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

still the bank will win, because of what? because the bank is clear who is regulating, who is handling, who is providing, so as a layman of bitcoin, people will prefer banks that were there before bitcoin

the world is becoming more and more digital and BTC is part of this new technology where the machines control our transactions, with frankness and honestness against the human being is always guided by his feelings and no one is perfect war now and for save the job positions of bankers and those who hang out in the stock market this is my point of view

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

im sorry bout that but i must remind you the rules say no talks in politics and i dont want you to have warning points so stick to crypto my friend

Yep, no politics, but It was Crypto Vs Banks and he asked about the situation so we went on to discuss, but leave it as this has nothing to do.

I will edit the post since it is good for online source also.

I think that banks will simply take Bitcoin into circulation. They will use it like all of us. Bitcoin technology is already at the service of many banks.