Crypto vs Banks - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

34 minutes ago, makikhan said:

when you invest some money in your bank and then you use it for your daily work and use only in your own country but when you invest in crypto currency then you earn from it and use it worldwide use it for everything

the money that people put in the bank and use for daily purposes is not an investment actually, you just gave your money to bank to hold it for you because you cant hold it and move it along with yourself everywhere

Banks are gonna disappear and crypto are going to win in the long run. But i hate crypto because of this. I believe you can become millionaire becuase banks pay most of your money and you can use debt as your own money but with crypto their is nothing called debt. It is either yes or no. Banks simply exist becuase there are currently a huge population using it but when the next generation comes that number will be turned into half and after that next generation with become more lower.

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

it's not that easy as long as people give banks power by putting their money there

Well we can not change everything over night. To build this culture it will need more time. But first we all need to focus on spreading the words so that we can bring more people on board, I mean in the crypto worlds.

Then we can think about how to deal with other things.

15 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

It is so sad that even economists back those shitty fiats because they get bribed so much by those power hungry institutions. Hopefully, such corrupts can be eradicated from the society and we establish a decentralized world. 

the thing is government use these economists to  spread fear among those who think  to get into bitcoin , for once they have been milking the BCC scam saying all cryptocurrencies are scams and you could lose all your money in a day.

FIAT money is very necessary, I believe that banks and government should not attack Bitcoin or crypto, because it is a war they will never win, they fear because they live off the debt it causes in people, it is their way of controlling, with Bitcoin and Crypto would no longer exist control.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:21 AM, xBDT Script said:

Well isn't it the exact reason bitcoin should raise and last? The economy should not have a central controlling board. I mean why would a group of people will control the wealth of the world. Print out of the thin air? The idea of bitcoin born from decentralization and it means eliminate the centralized power.

Obviously then banks and those who are authorized to print money is not going to like it but I do not think they can not stop it either. They can create laws and stuffs but you think when a culture builds up and become strong then it's really possible to stop them? There will be a revolution soon. And crypto will win in this war.

We are building out army as we move.

Agreed. It has been a constant way between the controllers of the world bank's and crypto innovations and the threat crypto bring to the financial sectors in terms of freedom and they will continue to find a reason to kill crypto. I was reading this earlier today

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/10/17/regulators-can-shut-down-bitcoin-anytime-bloomberg-editor/

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

banks and bitcoin in my opinion bitcoin will always win, because the currency of bitcoin cannot be governed by the government, but bitcoin must also be vigilant with its value, if it is too large then the government will switch from banks to bitcoin which causes its value to fall.

31 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

they will continue to find a reason to kill crypto

Well crypto is the biggest threat for them. I mean for their power. My servants (for example) obey me because I pay them for the work they do, I am their income source for their bread and butter but if they find something else for their bread and butter then whey would they obey my rules?

Power is everything and government has it because they control the economy of a country.

14 hours ago, lamyadin said:

Regarding the finicial crisis in banks if the people or investor think that their money is not safe there then they have to also think that it should also not be safe in Crypto world.

I noticed that, cyclically, when a real economic crisis comes in real life, the price of cryptocurrencies is rising. Do you think cryptocurrencies are an alternative to the economic crisis?

10 minutes ago, bobifatal said:

in the future I think banks will accept bitcoin or at least not use blockchain technology because they will realize that this is the future of technology. they are scared that they are slowly losing their customers

maybe they start using crypto in banks too, but they will not use something like bitcoin, they will create something that they can control it, something like USDT

10 hours ago, UangPanai said:

banks and bitcoin in my opinion bitcoin will always win, because the currency of bitcoin cannot be governed by the government, but bitcoin must also be vigilant with its value, if it is too large then the government will switch from banks to bitcoin which causes its value to fall.

lets say for the sake ff argument the government wants to regulate bitcoin..who will sit down with them as speaker of bitcoin? thats the beauty of bitcoin you cant tell who have it or not.

4 hours ago, mabipi said:

Have You ever transfer your money with banks? They dont work on weekends and they charge  too much fees even You send money to a bank account which is in your country. 

yes exactly! even tho its your money but the bank is the one in control they could freeze your account if a police officer tried to mess with you during a case, and ironically one of the reasons banks criticized bitcoin for is its high fees back in 2017 😂

11 hours ago, mabipi said:

Have You ever transfer your money with banks? They dont work on weekends and they charge  too much fees even You send money to a bank account which is in your country. 

I work with a company in Finland, whenever they try to send me money ( I'm in Iran ) it takes 45 day for me to receive the money ! but they refuse to use bitcoin because that will make them some tax problems

23 hours ago, bestprofi said:

Do you think cryptocurrencies are an alternative to the economic crisis?

Well when Satoshi was working to create bitcoin then we had this 2008 financial crisis. people were losing their investment, hard earned money.

So he came to this point that we need an alternative currency system which will have no centralized control. So yes, bitcoin / cryptocurrencies can be a good replacement for the economic crisis.

2 hours ago, Nimrata7 said:

Like you are saying that in banks you have to wait for some days to clear the transaction but banks can also provide the roll back process of the transaction while Crypto does not have.

youre on the side ok banks just because of roll back? of all the things you can criticise crypto about? you are the one in charge of your funds in crypto and dont need any authorization to withdrawal any amount and also with low fees.

in the current situation banks are winning because they are very old and peoples trust on the banks as compared to crypto, many of the peoples dont know about crypto business but they know very well about banks, so they are using and saving the money in banks.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/21/2019 at 12:31 AM, duncun007 said:

lets say for the sake ff argument the government wants to regulate bitcoin..who will sit down with them as speaker of bitcoin? thats the beauty of bitcoin you cant tell who have it or not.

Good point. Bitcoin doesn't have any representives at all. Maybe they talk to Tone Vays I heard he likes bitcoin the most . hahaha 😂 The truth is, banks cannot do anything about bitcoin even if they wanted to. This is the real decentralized currency the world has ever seen. It is unstoppable.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, Dguy said:

This cannot be precisely be differentiated because crypto and bank have differences but are good

Cryptocurrencies are very good, but I think they still need to develop technologically to take the place of traditional banks or to be integrated into banks.

Lots of the banks has project on coin market, they try to implement coins on their system but du to some restrictions they can not. 

On 10/23/2019 at 4:51 AM, Nimrata7 said:

Like you are saying that in banks you have to wait for some days to clear the transaction but banks can also provide the roll back process of the transaction while Crypto does not have.

Think this from a perspective of a merchant. When it does then how much money the bank charge?

Think it from a person's perspective who need to send money abroad. How much money he give as fees and how many days he needs to wait.

Think if from a person's perspective who got bankrupted and the bank seized all his asset.

Think if from a person's perspective who is having hard time with authority and then are threatening him to freeze their bank account where he is his life savings. 

I can give you a lot more points to look at. We really do not need a centralized system to control our money that was created out of nothing,

Thank you.

Crypto currency will win the banks, crypto currency offers way more than any bank in the world, crypto currency offer you freedom to send and receive money from anywhere in the world, it gives you full access and control of your funds, nobody can just freeze your account on crazy charges, your wallet is your personal banks, crypto is just better.

4 minutes ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

We know that the crypto price goes up and down quickly and fastly, while that of the Fiat is stable. But still crypto is the best option

why you think crypto is the best option ? can you explain ?

and this is not just about FIAT, this topic is actually about banks, you prefer to keep your money in bank or in a crypto wallet ?

crypto may be a better place to keep the money but my problem is that people actually don't know why they like to say that crypto is better, they just say this because they think it can make them look very cool persons

1 minute ago, Ong Dod said:

Well maybe you are right, i think it will be much good if the banks adopt crypto currencies for faster transactions and maybe our stored money will have a profit or maybe other benefits we can imagine if banks and cryptos will become one.

Yes, to be practical if banks have to survive they need to be working with cryptocurrencies for now many have adopted blockchain and for later maybe crypto too.

I don't think this is actually a war with a winner... crypto has already won, banks are adapting, evolving to grab the piece of the business that is escaping... and people will need what they are told they need...

there is no way to turn your back to crypto... it is here to stay...but make no mistake, banks are a powerfull part of the ecosystem and they will adapt and remain in control (partial)