Crypto vs Banks - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Banks cannot beat the bitcoin phenomenon because it has achieved a very significant growth in the number of users and more and more relevant the advantages it has over all fiat money that works the other way around than how bitcoin works and although it does not disappear, banks will have to adapt to cryptocurrencies or they will die

• Useful or interesting 1

Banks have realized the mistake to ignore crypto and they are turning their mind today to adopt crypto and they will have trading and investments for crypto just like crypto exchanges do. The sooner they do that the better for all of us. This is still early.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Banks are not the enemies anymore. They are experimenting with ripple a lot and stellar has done some things so they can be considered that they will help crypto and make our coins more popular and give them to investors in portfolios and indexes.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The truth is there is a lot of crypto banks out there and we need to develop the kindest network that is really proper to everybody so we need to really define everything perfectly and its a good chance for us to really keep on valuing the work we are ding for the banks and crypto might come to merge and especially if the traditional banking system come to agree that would be perfect and it would be something perfect

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The banking system is rethinking of so much about the whole idea of crypto currency there is a lot of work to be done, there si a lot of work to put together and be sure to really define the relationship, because that spells a future in the new world of currency , I think banks should get into this and see where they stand if they need to evolve

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Nobody will win in my opinion the first step is the adoption and coexistence between one currency and another, the most important thing is to remain firm with the idea of decentralization and free trade.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:21 AM, xBDT Script said:

Well isn't it the exact reason bitcoin should raise and last? The economy should not have a central controlling board. I mean why would a group of people will control the wealth of the world. Print out of the thin air? The idea of bitcoin born from decentralization and it means eliminate the centralized power.

Obviously then banks and those who are authorized to print money is not going to like it but I do not think they can not stop it either. They can create laws and stuffs but you think when a culture builds up and become strong then it's really possible to stop them? There will be a revolution soon. And crypto will win in this war.

We are building out army as we move.

Well, we must not talk about revolutionizing, in which case evolve, move towards an improved lake with great ease, revolution sounds like something faster, that in the end revolutions are those cases where everything is fast and disasters

Well, if it is to replace the intermediary to eliminate the bank in this case, possibly in the long term, I think that position is still missing in which it is necessary to lay a global economic and financial base and of greater interest on the part of all those thinking beings, who there is none left for it to be given in its entirety and there are no struggles when it comes to being the global currency

Well, if it is to replace the intermediary to eliminate the bank in this case, possibly in the long term, I think that position is still missing in which it is necessary to lay a global economic and financial base and of greater interest on the part of all those thinking beings, who there is none left for it to be given in its entirety and there are no struggles when it comes to being the global currency

On 10/15/2019 at 9:47 AM, duncun007 said:

governments could still come down hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or ban apps that help you buy bitcoin, he thing is even when you want to buy bitcoin you have to use your BANK account...

I totally agree with you dear colleagues to buy cryptocurrencies with money if we pretend that it goes through the bank therefore governments can have the people who are dedicated to cryptocurrencies have us more controlled
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

On 10/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

As you know since people have discovered the benefit of crypto currency and they start to leave banking system banks have started to look for ways to adopt crypto currency so that they can captured the minds of its customers so that they can win the race.

There is no war with the banks, it was only some banks that wanted to make it look like a threat to them and scared everyone from buying, but later it was the banks that bought and now they have other plans to trade cryptocurrencies so this was a war that was never started.

We don't know if bitcoin is going to last but banks lately love it and they would also love to sell bitcoin for fees to customers like big companies and big investors that are looking for higher risk. It seems the digital age and Bitcoin is becoming in the minds of investors crucial.

• +1 1

I think our money would be safe in the bank but they only give a small amount of interest but in the case to crypto it provides a safety for our money and also if we invest those amounts in the correct area we can double our amount in a short period of time.

Well, I believe those analysts are not quite right, bitcoin has already been around for twelve years, and is the best performing asset of the last decade. Even banks now seem to be realizing of bitcoin's potential and are even now "joining the enemy". Two good examples of this are Santader bank and Suisse bank Sygnum.

I think there will be no winners and no losers, it's just that fiat banks are more prone to inflation and if there is inflation there will be an economic crisis in a country. Fiat has always experienced a decline in value resulting in inflation. Meanwhile, Bitcoin is more resistant to crises that occur in the world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my friend i agree to you. Bank is secure for saving our imcome or money.Bitcoin also very good to save our money. Many people have no bank account.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:55 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

@duncun007 In my personal opinion, there's nothing like war or any rising conflicts in between them. As per my understanding, Cryptocurrencies are virtual and is not regulated by any central authorities or government. Whereas, banks are the centralized and is regulated by the government laws and central authorities has control over it. Since banks are the financial institution, and support fiat currencies. Whereas, Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and is based on blockchain, and support peer-to peer electronic cash system.

Hello everyone this days you're not even comfortable with bank due to what is happening in the world they can easily get through your bank details and make a transfer without you knowing while on crypto nobody can do that to you 

• +2 1

You can see in near future  the cryptocurrency  can never tak over the banks as the banks are the old and accepted  way for payments and it will take centuries  to defeat it.

The idea of Bitcoin came from decentralization, which means the elimination of central authority and the elimination of the dominance of banks, as it will be a long war against the cryptocurrency bank, and this is for sure because it changes many financial matters and the policy of failed banks

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Bro coming feature is all about digital currencies and only banks is for local use and you can use cryptocurrencies siting from any where in world other countries have to join digital currenies .

The truth is that bitcoin maintains an advantage over banks, I think that's where the fight comes from that banks do not want to occupy bitcoin, although currently the issue has been raised that in some countries they are already accepting bitcoin in their local banks.

Conventional economists often make the mistake of saying that nobody knows who controls Bitcoin, which is basically a lie, all traders or holders know that the market is managed by particular or private firms commonly known as whales, the identity of the majority is  known therefore that statement is only to alarm people.

In any case, at this rate, cryptocurrencies will be able to take control of the market in general, since for example virtual banks are gaining strength causing some entities to lose customers, requesting a loan in cryptocurrencies is 100% easier than in a bank, for example in binance you should only have insurance.

I think that the two terms (banks - and cryptocurrencies) are two terms that are far from each other and each has its use! That is, for me, I do not consider cryptocurrencies to be an online payment method! Although many people use cryptocurrencies to buy through the Internet, considering that the goods that are paid by cryptocurrencies are much cheaper than the goods that are bought through electronic banks!

I consider that cryptocurrencies are only a way to increase your capital or make money! In the end, we will transfer these cryptocurrencies to electronic banks to receive the real money!

Hello everyone, crypto and bank are similar but prefer bank because of some reasons and also prefer crypto because of some reasons, in banks we can save our money and our valuable goods like gold,, silver e.t.c why crypto only can save digital currency and the advantage of crypto over bank is the transactions fees of crypto is lower and better than that of banks.

• +3 1