Crypto vs Banks - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

The detail is that people do not see the potential that bitcoin has, since the majority see that it goes up and sells what it has in btc, forgetting the potential it has.

Edited by Michar1

We all within this crypto world can see the clear advantages of bitcoin over the traditional banking system, but most of the people are still ignorant about this and even think of bitcoin as some sort of scam or unsafe investment. Such beliefs are actually fed by national governments, for example the recent ban of crypto derivatives for retail, imposed by the UK government, who uses typical arguments, such as extreme volatility and the use of cryptocurrency for financial crime. This kind of measurements naturally limit the adoption of bitcoin, making unlikely that bitcoin would take over banks in the foreseeable future.

I do not know how it will end up being better to buy crypto. Or the bank, there is no person who has worked and has not gone to the bank not once

This is a very interesting question to invest your money in crypto-currencies or to keep it in a bank, this depends on what you trust the most, it also depends on the moment and the quote at the moment of buying the crypto-currencies, it is true that having the money in the bank is not profitable at all, but to the common of many people it feels more secure, In my opinion, if it's a good option to buy credits, especially BTC, to offset the risk you run, you need that money urgently and at that moment the BTC is in low price due to its volatility, but if you don't need that money you can loosen it up for a long time and the BTC will be a good reserve of value.

The truth is that the answer to that question can vary greatly since I currently doubt that bitcoin will be able to surpass a bank. 

The reason is simple, as I have already mentioned before in these same types of questions, while people still do not evolve as Internet users and do not know much about cryptocurrencies, it makes it impossible for bitcoin to achieve banks because it remembers that bitcoin is based 

In demand, the more people buy bitcoin it stays at a better price, perhaps in the near future there may be more people interested in cryptocurrencies but I still doubt that there are enough people to make bitcoin surpass the Banks. 

Laws used to prohibit cryptocurrencies, and banks rejected them as something that does not exist, but now the matter has changed. Now we see banks moving towards storing assets in the form of cryptocurrencies and heading to use blockchain in their administrative work and in their financial system, and this matter because of their inability to control or curb crypto, and therefore the only solution is merger. With him

Investments are secured in banks. It can save a small amount, but it does not lose. In crypto currencies, it can both earn and lose. But there is a beauty in crypto coins. Regardless of your money, you have the chance to double your money depending on the rates. Bank for those who do not like risk. But if you say that you can buy according to winning or not to lose, you can choose crypto coins.

wow this is an exciting fight.
but as long as the world economy is stable the Bank remains the winner.
we do not know how long the economy will really collapse until people do not trust banks anymore.

I prefer cryptocurrencies and blockchain by a lot. because only I manage my money and I do not depend on any government. besides that I do not have to pay taxes for having cryptos and everything is totally anonymous. And besides that, acquiring an account in btc is much easier than acquiring a bank account

Sabemos muy bien que estos 2 no se llevan nada bien porque son tan opuestos ya que el banco durante muchos años no ha usado a través de gobiernos para debitar el dinero que tenemos en él, es decir, se vuelve cada vez más caro y nuestro dinero se puede dar menos utilidad y si lo tenemos en depósito las ganancias son realmente escasas pero si lo tenemos en cripto podemos tener intereses mucho mayores y obtener ganancias realmente obvias con porcentajes más altos que en los bancos

Bitcoin was born as an alternative monetary system to the traditional seven, and its north is to be a financial method that allows guaranteeing economic stability to those who invest in it, be it people, companies or states. Many still believe in investment media such as banks, others rely on the traditional such as gold; The truth of the case is that globalization, the macroeconomic indices of inflation have led to the growing investment in cryptocurrencies and more specifically to Bitcoin because it is a currency with high stability indices.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Here is a nice explanation, with some music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

I have enjoy it a lot with some knowledge about the decentralized crypto currencies and the fiat currencies as well i think the crypto currencies is like a business because the prices have ups and downs therefore we have so many chances to get profits on all the move predictions .

В сегодняшнем криптовалютном мире враги - не банки, а друзья центральные банки - главная цель, потому что центральный банк может печатать деньги в мире, банки никогда не могут быть враждебными по отношению к кому-либо в мире, но пока они работают только с бумажными деньгами , потому что бумажные деньги более надежны, но когда крипторынок захватит мир, банки перейдут на другую сторону

Decentralization is one system that tries to be applied in various fields. including financial services. So, therefore, It is much more profitable for banks to put cryptocurrency into their services, through centralization, otherwise they can really lose.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I have never seen nasdaq, nyse  etc getting hacked. And so many crypto exchanges got hacked. Regarding money, the only point in crypto was that unlike banks people can't print more money which Bitcoin sufficed. But now that everyone is printing their crypto then how is this better than normal banks? It's much worse.

very interesting topic.

I think there is no comparison, on the one hand the banks want to keep control, on the other hand crypto is increasing.

Something will happen worldwide, so as not to be left behind, the banks and the states will do something.

In any case there is no comparison, much better investment in crypto, think that in Italy for interest-bearing bonds they give 0.50% per year.

moreover, many banks have gone bankrupt and others are about to do so

We all know that banks are powerful and in the end I am sure that somehow they will have a way of adopting Crypto because they are not fools among themselves they have to have hopefully unequivocal power of the
a big greeting

This topic it is intresting, good question because it is like Shakespeare's. Banks(stablishment) or cryptos(the people) well of course banks are going to vanish, from th fisrts time they took a house from a old man and push him to suicide.. they have no heart, so they have its days counted. And cryptos its the freedom  for the people who trump talked in his speech

• +4 1

On 15.10.2019 at 10:10, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think Bitcoin will win in the end as it is more reliable. Good luck with your earnings!

Due to these situartions and econimic crisis like Venzuela etc I think people realize the need for Bitcoin or Crypto. This will happen more and more as too many corrupt governments so in the end overall Bitcoin should win the war with the banks. Even if the banks offer Crypto it means they gave in to it so its the winner.

Cryptocurrencies do not have the same trust as banks. Until countries recognize the crypto at the state level, banks are winning unambiguously.

They cannot be separated because in some way they are already linked because bitcoin in some way is a currency and that is where the nexus is, that is why Bitcoin will not disappear, on the contrary its value will increase with the passage of time and banks and banks. Governments will have to adopt it if they don't want to fall behind in money, investment and technology.

nothing is gonna happen to future of bitcoin and altcoins. they continue to rise up, they can't do anything because people know the policy of banks well and do not deceive their promises. it's interesting that countries and banks give us a handful of colored papers and they call it money and property ! now people are deciding to make non-counterfeit currency with their own bitcoin, and we are still successful at it.

Edited by TommyMoonD

It would be necessary to compare cryptos with FIAT money. Banks are the same as exchanges. The big difference that exists is that cryptocurrency transactions are open source and everyone can access them, so all those problems in which banks are involved today would disappear.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general will win.These are some of the reasons:
your transactions are much more efficient and secure,
many more economical
they are instantaneous
are independent of weekends and holidays,
you have full control of money