Crypto vs Banks - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

well if bank is good and reputable it makes sense to iinvest a lot of money in there and make like 3% yearly, while in crypto you can never know its price after that year, it may drop or rise so you take risk

I guess banks are more secure than cryptocurrencies, and it's also very stable and matured as compared to crypto. So I think so far winner is bank and in future I am seeing banks to maintain their lead.

I personally hate banks, they rubbed you with a smile on your face. Crypto is just a safe havens for us.i believe cryptocurrency will be officially in the next 10 years 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

After created the bitcoin, it made a competition between banks and crypto. Banks are trying very hard to bann crypto. Because crypto has the power to vanish banking system.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This war will be fair and the banks will remain important and also the cryptocurrency will become very important. I do not think that there is anyone controlling this currency. As for the countries ’refusal of this currency and its prohibition, I think it is a temporary ban and when they realize what bitcoin value they will allow it and will always use it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Without having to read much about this post threads, the 2 are basically and not really similar,quite the same , as basically Crypto can cat as a store if value as also as a personal bank reserve..the banks too are more if legal entity for money and assets being stored there, with proofs of ownership

Bitcoin isn't all about Investment and a piece of currency, it's the huge technology and one of the Greatest achievement of people of tbis century but people aren't aware about it that's why the wrong information is being spread. And Bitcoin won't collapse.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Both are useful and valued, there are services that you can use with bitcoins and there are services which you can use with fiat money. Though bitcoin is very large in price than fiat, but it will be hard for them to replace fiat because fiat its more powerful from banks leaders and government leaders.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Everyone who said and supported that idea that bitcoin will not exist after some time only, and I only assumed that he wanted to sell investors and those who were coming to it and this matter did not go as they wanted. I prefer electronic platforms because they do not beautify you much and do not impose on you No restrictions.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Find the best banks for crypto businesses in Europe. Open bank account as a crypto trader. Don't get your bank account closed. 7 Years In Service. Dedicated Account Manager.

There will be no winners or losers in this war. No one can disappear. If the banks accept Bitcoin, the interest will be great.

18 hours ago, Nicer216 said:

I guess that it is useless war such as crypto are able to exist in the network and it don't have any negative effects on the banks and will be very good if some banks will be able to exchange fiat to crypto or crypto to fiat 

I have said it to my friends, that cryptocurrency won't have any impact on bank, unless if they will correlate with each other, we just have to used it depending on their roles 

You are right that both are required in the workplace but crypto vs banks will never be able to operate illegally. Banks will support cryptocurrencies in their own interest but no cryptocurrency transactions are done at the bank. They make transactions through money.

The reason crypto has gained so much attention among people is that you can transfer money the way you want. No one tells you any limit for the amount you can send per day and if you make any mistakes, no one suspends your wallet. Yes, crypto is free to use either by ordinary people or by those who want to do illegal actions. However, banks apply strict supervision upon every single account and they are constantly monitoring the amount you send or receive and if they suspect you even slightly, you have to ask their questions. There is no winner here. Banks give you more safety, crypto gives you more freedom.

Yesterday I was reading about origination of crypto. And I found that the need of crypto arised due inefficiencies of bank. People believed that there moneys are not safe in bank. And that's why they started investing in crypto

On 4/16/2020 at 10:29 AM, Zezo said:

There will be no winners or losers in this war. No one can disappear. If the banks accept Bitcoin, the interest will be great.

You are right this is an empty war, maybe in the end banks will collaborate with crypto, so why bother fight.

Ever since bitcoin was produced , many people who joined crypto now sees banking system as being a slave to your own money , so there prefer bitcoin transaction because in crypto you are the controller of your asset,  well I don't really know but I think in future banks will see reasons and adopt bitcoin to their system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion there is something conflict between crypto and banks. But it seems it will not go on for many years, l think banks will also accept BTC as payment. 

Banks still the safest for me,as crypto doesn't give us guarantee on how it will be in the future,we are not really sure if our money are safe on it because anytime it price can crash as it doesn't have stability. It is just good to take advantage and earn money out of it.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:55 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

how you can predict such a thing ? you think banks and governments will go away that easy ? and people will believe in such a thing like crypto that they dont even understand fully ?

Well, banks are still there because no one will be removed by the government, fiat currency was still there and i think cryptocurrency can be used in the future with fiat together and there is a possible to have an cryptocurrency on banks.

On 4/18/2020 at 5:21 PM, deepown said:

You are right this is an empty war, maybe in the end banks will collaborate with crypto, so why bother fight.

This is just like a war and this will take time except for the banks to give up for the crypto to take over or cooperate with banks

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This is just like a war and this will take time except for the banks to give up for the crypto to take over or cooperate with banks

Banks will never give up, that will make this war last even longer, the end of it will be for the banks to either collaborate with crypto or crypto to take over.

17 hours ago, deepown said:

Banks will never give up, that will make this war last even longer, the end of it will be for the banks to either collaborate with crypto or crypto to take over.

Ok maybe they might at the end cooperate to all accept Bitcoin in time if making transactions and use blockchain in their office analysis

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Ok maybe they might at the end cooperate to all accept Bitcoin in time if making transactions and use blockchain in their office analysis

That is a big maybe, you see, even if they do that but people keeps on preferring crypto, then it will still be a problem for them.

16 hours ago, deepown said:

That is a big maybe, you see, even if they do that but people keeps on preferring crypto, then it will still be a problem for them.

I am also one of them and I have seen many people preferring crypto than any crypto but there are some situation that we crypto has to be use in banks.