Tricks and tips not to ruin. Things you should never never do. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Tricks and tips not to ruin. Things you should never never do.

Maybe my way of thinking is a little different from yours about 'debt' in if you are a businessman if debt is a motivation, of course, still with calculation that you believe will produce results. .If you find a business or investment opportunity that is beyond your ability, it means that it's time you change the old saying in your mind to "Owe Rich Debt".

On 10/15/2019 at 9:26 AM, starwill said:

Let's start with the 5 basic and obvious:

Do not trade, trade, buy any assets if you have no money. Or don't belong to you. Or you need it for your daily life and basic needs.

Never, never, NEVER, borrow to trade. As well as I painted the stage. You will lose it and therefore you will have a financial problem.

Tradear is not a game, it is a job. If you have the feeling that you are playing and not operating based on a pre-established plan and taking into account specific variables, you will lose.

If you do not have good health, you are nervous, you take everything tremendously, or you do not like to lose, rather you do not accept to lose: this is not your thing. GO AND FAST.

Reflect If this world is absorbing you and you stop doing things that you like. They are beginning to show symptoms of LUDOPATIA (take your trusted person and tell them). That person will know how to advise you.

The last point actually applied to me before 2 years when i got a serious panic by using gambling to earn money. After that i realize that trading is better than every fast earning way. But it also have some mental health issues. But all that could be covered with learning of consistent knowledge.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think good brain is foremost important thing to be successful in trading. If you are psychologically good then you could use your knowledge wisely. Otherwise having knowledge and money is of useless if you do not have active brain, patience etc.

Formost rookie fail to appreciate about each person command somebody to is investing the complete your riches in one trade, consequently in hammering you edge up flattering bankrupt. Second is listening to inexperienced assistance and doing part trade with new nation who tops up to be scam.

Edited by Daddminna

mostly people makes mistake on assumption of coins and loss alot because of FOMO , it is good advice taht not to start trade if you dont have money, you can start trading and atleast can practice trading with low budget too , trading is not a guaranteed earning so it doesnt worth borrowing from other to do it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They are important and useful advice and should not be considered trading as a game or gambling, but it is a work that requires a lot of skill in analysis

THINK POSITIVE

It is useful trading tips because most of the traders always wish that they could earn so fastly in cryptocurrency which is too wrong and can land them in problems

You should always make sure to use excess money that you don't need in your daily life in trading, aka invest what you can lose

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 10/15/2019 at 7:26 AM, starwill said:

Do not trade, trade, buy any assets if you have no money. Or don't belong to you. Or you need it for your daily life and basic needs.

Never, never, NEVER, borrow to trade. As well as I painted the stage. You will lose it and therefore you will have a financial problem.

Tradear is not a game, it is a job. If you have the feeling that you are playing and not operating based on a pre-established plan and taking into account specific variables, you will lose.

If you do not have good health, you are nervous, you take everything tremendously, or you do not like to lose, rather you do not accept to lose: this is not your thing. GO AND FAST.

Reflect If this world is absorbing you and you stop doing things that you like. They are beginning to show symptoms of LUDOPATIA (take your trusted person and tell them). That person will know how to advise you.

So we should not trade if we need that money for our daily basic needs?? i thought crypto trading is supposed to be a work so as we can afford those basics needs, i that it is not just a a game fir fun??!!

11 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

I have provided important and useful advice to everyone and trading is not a game and it is a business and must be dealt with seriously

It is like a gambling but not a game to me, you need to act smartly in trading if you want to earn from it, because the price are unpredictable

One of the most important things to never ever do when you are trading is to never get emotional and sell or buy on a whim or in a panic state. Being emotional and not having patience will cause major losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Indeed borrowing money just to gamble in trading is a terrible decision that should be avoided at all costs. There is an advice given to every possible investor in cryptocurrencies, to always invest an amount you can affort to lose. If we invest too much we would create unwanted risks. Borrowing is way worse as you don't even have that moneyto invest.

i see you saying you should never borrow money to trade with but for me i started in crypto by taking a loan and it worked out just fine and i paid it back in 3 months.

The trader must understand that trading is not a game or gambling and requires analysis in order to succeed in achieving profits

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/7/2020 at 1:02 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

there are more than 100 ways for each person that works easily in the present time that how to gain more profit or earn more.

by changing the loan to make our business unsettling and this will disturb our psychology. Transactions are required to have a good psychology of classification to create divergence. But tomorrow maybe you don't get any profit or lose some money in few days. Learn about money management.

Thanks for sharing. I agree with you. In other words, you should only invest in your ability, don't borrow to invest or greedily invest all your money. That is stupid. Make small investments and gradually increase the level up. Greed is what kills you.

Thank you for the rules, yes I completely agree with you and the biggest mistake I made in the field or borrow money for trading and then lost it, fortunately I was able to get it back.

Thank you for these tips, very useful. I feel that you wrote sincere advice so that everyone can really benefit from it. Trading is not gambling, so we all want to make money and keep it.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:26 PM, starwill said:

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this useful information with members of the group. Everyone should follow these previous instructions in order to reduce the loss that they may be exposed during trading.

On 3/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, BrolySSJ said:

One of the most important things to never ever do when you are trading is to never get emotional and sell or buy on a whim or in a panic state. Being emotional and not having patience will cause major losses.

It also has some mental health issues. But everything can be covered by consistent learning. Trading is not a guaranteed income so it's not worth borrowing from others to do it. should not be considered trading like a game or gambling, but it is a job that requires a lot of analytical skills

Yes, I agree with you, we should not start trading with borrowed money because this will put more pressure on us and it will effect our psychological state of mind and it will definitely cause an increasing in losing possibility.

"We grow by lifting others"

Nice advice but a very few of the user read this as they are just trying to make money and not interested to get the proper knowledge to get more money in authentic way.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:26 AM, starwill said:

1. Do not trade, trade, buy any assets if you have no money. Or don't belong to you. Or you need it for your daily life and basic needs.

2. Never, never, NEVER, borrow to trade. As well as I painted the stage. You will lose it and therefore you will have a financial problem.

You have mentioned very important things that we need to take care when trading, we should be full prepared when we start trading to avoid psychological problems. It is very bad to trade when you do not have money or to borrow money for trading, because you can lose and you will be in worst situation.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In order to be successful in trading, you must determine your ability to take risks, and the level of risk should not be overestimated. Also, there is a necessary step which is to be able to control your emotions because the market may reflect on you, and you must be a patient and firm person. As for setting goals and a plan, it is one of the basics that you use in the field of trading on a regular basis.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1