Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes, I agree with you, do not use the local language or your name in the article, write the article in a very simple and easy to understand. I have no patience with posts that contain lots of confusing words.

That's true mate construction of topics should be done in simple English words that can be easily understood by every user making it easy to contribute.

Simple language is what we all want, I saw some members who are using some bad methods when they creat a new topic, when you read their articles you can't receive the idea, try to use à simply words and simple methods to let everyone knwo and understand what you are talking about, and you will receive a lot of replies in the same time 

Yes, you need to create a topic so that everyone can learn something or post something.  If there is a good topic or high quality topic, the administrator will pin it.  So that newcomers can better learn about crypto.

Yes, and I agree with you on this matter, for ease of reading and also for the information to be clear and we do not need much time to understand it

Creating new topics very easy write your information follow all cryptotalk rules otherwise moderaters delete your topic first search topic if someone already posted same information don't post.

Yes it's true making post in simple way  is best because using difficult words makes it hard for some people who don't flow easily with English to understand , and also making post in a simple way also remember to make your post stand out. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the topic were easy and also very good then all the people around the world who uses the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation can earn money and also in simple word it will be in the easy and also topic will be made easy.

good, positive believe you, execute not like by means of BSL beaver land the toponym that in deem piece, jot down of the assume part of a set during a clear-cut to know. positive retain component obedient quality and quotation marks a now then celebrated suppress scores of puzzling tiffs.

Yes my dear friend we can post here by easy way so many people are post here each topic.so people must be eradicate it.thank you

Amd i also agree with you  

I think the topic should be well explained regardless of the words you have easy words should be used the necessary words to explain the subject those who actually read will understand everything perfectly  

On 3/6/2020 at 5:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Well as long as you are posting in beginners section, threads should created in simple and easy language. But when you are going to post in other sections, which discusses mining, there is no way you can make it simple. because Mining is technical, and you need to use technical words. How can you understand Protocols or Algorithm, with simple and easy words. 

I reach a decision with you! But inscribe a a small amount of possessions and give explanation a portion about them to influence group with their ideas! But the puzzle is that round about members perform not arrange the patience to glance at a prolonged topic and they simply aim to scan the rapid focus with to the point annotations and get in touch with their 30 posts for each day! We are at this juncture to improve you become skilled at and figure out effective notes that professionals preserve abstract lead of

I agree with your point. We should post in simple and easy language. There are many members relates to different countries and every country have its own type of English. So posting in typical English will not allow the members to read the topic. 

Great suggestion, many users just want to over complicate things that are not complicated for their post to look more informative than it actually is and using simpler word usually works out better.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend. We must always make the words in which we write our posts clear and easy to read so that people who cannot understand English well can understand the posts.

Here also iam very poor in English. So that in such time i can't recognize some words. So that you have to manage this things.

If you can't recognize then you clear about that then post here.

Before knowing the meaning if you posted comment.

Then you comment may be deleted.

Making your topics or comments in simple and easy words or hards words its not an issue, but the only thing that's is looking is only about posting the usefully and the meaningfully topics

topic creation should be based on the facts and it should also have source link..topics in easy and simple language make everyone understand clearly

On 3/6/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

I understand what you are saying, although sometimes there are certain words that have to be used and even if they are confusing the beginners in this space, they still have to learn them. In my posts, I'm trying to analyze the meaning behind these words and give a general idea. Sometimes I might write in length for this reason, but I have to do this, so the readers don't reach false assumptions. Also I'd suggest to google the translation of words you don't know. I see that you have a level of english that is enough to understand the basics behind most of the posts. You will need the internet though as some words we use in crypto are rare and some are not even used by fluent english speakers.

Edited by BTC Future

Right, everyone should create topics while considering all members. Because english has many words for same meaning so use those words which are regularly used by public. Sometime due to difficult words we leave the topic to comment. And we loss the chance to get some important knowledge. Even many people due to misunderstanding make useless comments which are not related to topics.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

That's true. Even you knew a lot about crypto currency, you should always consider your junior members here because if you used unfamiliar word, they can't understand it well or maybe they miss interpret your point so always used the basic terms to make your point more understandable. 

• +2 1

I also want easy topics because I am new here to do my job.This way is really good for all of us who is new to this forum. We have no idea how to do it that is why we must learn from seniors. 

Thats very good  for it, there is a lot of good ideas that we have to run everything that we have to keep on doing everything in the right positions, the words that you use are very important and they can be very helpful so keep everything in perspective to make sure that you follow the right road to it, be sure of what you are doing and make sure that you have researched well