Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes, you are absolutely right, but sometimes there will be topics that contain a lot of information and it is better to detail them in order for the new and old members to understand them as well.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

I'm definitely agree with this! We should post a topic that must be direct to the point as possible so that even a newbie here can understand the topic.

It doesn't matter you are making in simple or you use easy words. That is the question l understand you or not or you me? It is so important in my view. l hope you understood me 😃

An important note that everyone should follow because it makes it easier for members to participate in the content and comment on the post more easily using easy and understandable words.

Welcome with me
Thanks for this good note. Sometimes we suffer from topics that are difficult for us to understand, with synonyms that are difficult to understand, and an overlapping style that cannot be understood.
The simplicity and ease of words will make our topics elegant and seamless in a quick understanding of the content

Well, we cannot avoid putting some difficult words or deeply words because this is included for cryptocurrency, and this may be help for the new comers here to easily understand the main topic of a thread.

I agree with you, in fact the general topic is very simple and very good to post. Anything I want that I can post very easily. 

I agree with you Then if every comment I make is simple and readily available, then all members of the forum will understand it. From this, all members of the forum will learn something good. Gain knowledge So we need to use the languages of this forum in simple language.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I agree with you. There are a lot of comments that are not related to the topic or that the language is not understood and therefore you can only ignore it

• +1 1

It is very possible that if someone used different but difficult words during their creating of new posts or topics then this is not good for him because if peoples don't understand their op then how they responded to their posts. 

Yes because we are all suppose to be talking here not really harassing each other with words so its important for us to really be sure of what we are able to level out the work of every trader is to really put together everything in such an amazing effort we have to work as hard for it. simple language would work well for everybody so keep everything simple

• -3 1

We are all alike here and we all want to learn from this forum too so we should avoid making things complicated when there are easier word which we can use so that more people can understand our meaning.

your proposal is very good for the members of this forum. everyone should make easy and simple posts so that members can understand easily while making comments. otherwise it will be difficult for us to make comment on your posts. so mind it.

• -1 1

On 3/6/2020 at 5:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

I didn't find any typical post or words in this site. I think you don't have much knowledge about crypto and English. That's why you feel hard to understand.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes I really agree with you, it is important that our posts is simple and easy words so that many people can relate on it especially the beginners who are new in crypto currency.

Nice idea, simple language will help many members to understand the forum because not all of us we speak english in our countries, but we just try to do better so that we can not be banned from the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This will make it easier for people to understand our posts and topics !
when chose easy words that will make most of people know what are we talking about ! we can notice that not all the members here have strong english .

I fully agree with you that our topics tell us all simply and in a beautiful cryptotalk forum.In this case, the benefit of the new will be to understand our topics and to learn the relationships between our talkers through our posts and to teach others so we will always try to use easy sentences. So that everyone understands and benefits.

And I agree with you, the language must be easy and understandable so that members of all countries can understand and benefit from it, and that there are no words that are complicated, difficult to understand and extremely technical.

I also notice in this forum.some members use difficult words in their topics are comments, because like  me my English is not good, so I feels some difficult when I read this words, so I use translated apps to know the meaning of this words, so I also request pls write simply words to understand this topics and easy to give reaction.

Yes, that's right. Simple words should be used in topics and posts because I find it difficult to understand some topics because of incomprehensible language and difficult words.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

This  must be easy for beginner because they have less experience as they are new... But some topic or article need broad explanation...and those topic's comments are also big.. because within few words we cannot make people understand

Yes, I agree that the topic of jio always does briefly to get useful information in the forum, but some topics go into greater explanation, and then we have the right to explain all things so that I can not see my words my paragraph just complete my discussion and it is good to share your opinion with users and use  Polite words also in the discussion further explanation then we have the right to explain all things so I cannot see my words my paragraph just complete my discussion and this is a good thing to share your opinion with users.

• +1 1

Did you notice ? Some members on this forum, are still copying someone's posts without any credit. They are even copying the portion of articles from  expert's analysis which is generally very hard to understand. So please write posts in your own words by avoiding the grammatical errors.