Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingScorpio

Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory

Users find it hard to Cooperate with the rules that are been applied on the forum so that sent them away from the forum

i think cryptotalk is now bigger than bitcointalk, if you check for maximum amounts of viewers, its time to make this forum look more professional

And I like the forum! He pays for participation. Attracts new users. There are many experienced investors. Information about any crypto project can be found here.

It certainly affects the price of bitcoin, but not too much. Many factors affect the price of bitcoin ranging from news, whales that manipulate prices and others.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:04 PM, Invalid said:

Well bitcoin talk was not that exceptional in terms of bitcoin's price variations because it is only a forum, not a whale or nethier a stake holder their money were just roaming around just business things.

well thats just say you dont know anything about bitcointalk because that forum is the oldest forum in crypto and even satoshi himself was on it, read about it first mate

I don't think it's very influential, Bitcoin is indeed the biggest stand alone crypto forum at the moment, although the members have decreased but it doesn't really affect the price of crypto because maybe some members have moved to other platforms such as reddit or cryptotalk.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:49 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

its because people are going away from crypto world, if the hype returns in the market lots of the viewers will return to bitcointalk too

I think looking elsewhere in the cryptoworld is  more like it. The idea behind the merit system was not a bad one, but it was hijacked by few privileged ones and ever since then, the attraction to the forum have been on the decrease. The correlation there, is that much activity around Bitcoin do contribute in creating demand for Bitcoin.

I think that forum doesn't have to do anything about bitcoin's price, there is no connection between those two when it comes to bitcoin's value. Bitcoin's price depends on it's supply and demand on the market. Also I think bitcointalk's downfall is caused by it's merit system, ever since that it started many of the users quit like my friends.

I think Bitcointalk visitor is not related with Bitcoin price. I think Bitcointalk user is really boring with that site, from the design is bad design. If you comparing with cryptotalk, i think Bitcointalk will lose. Maybe the admin Bitcointalk need implemented some inovation, because if not crowded again, their ads will dissapear.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

What is left in Bitcointalk is only the few that managed to get instantly senior level rank and abuse bounty signatures with their altaccounts. The stupidity of the projects that want to advertise this way there is amazing. They are paying a handful of people a lot of money and they are the only ones that are making traffic. 

Bitcointalk is just a closed circle of marketing managers and signature campaigners and nothing else.

It used to be a good site but now it is total shit.

No, just this forum is dying due to the fact that it does not add anything new, the old design, the same nagging moderators, and why people leave..

Many people think this is very difficult after there have been some changes made in this forum. This forum applies rules that look for quality so that they no longer play around in this forum and eliminate a lot of Spam.

Once upon a time when bitcoin talk was one of the best crypto forum. But now it lost its passion. Crypto talk is the best forum now.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:42 PM, KingScorpio said:

Bitcoin talk had at its hike more than 60 million website viewers,

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

https://i.imgur.com/DAeQrz3.jpg

will the price of bitcoin correlate with bitcointalk.org's downfall?

absolutely not, why the bitcoin price should care about one forum views. i mean, most of the people that hold or use cryptocurrencies surely they do not even know his existence

On 10/15/2019 at 3:42 AM, KingScorpio said:

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

I don't think it will impact on bitcoin price. For this down fall of bitcointalk forum site reason behind that cryptotalk forum site catching the users from bitcointalk.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think Bitcoin user is really boring with that site, from the design is bad design. If you comparing with cryptocurrancy, i think Bitcoin will lose. Maybe the admin Bitcoin talk need implemented some inovation, because if not crowded again, their ads will disapear. so i will talk to earn bitcoin talk admin

No bitcointalk does not make any impact on cryptocurrency market cap or bitcoin price, btc price depends on trading volume and holders.

I was there at bitcoin talk and its very hard to even talk to other members and the worst of it is the idea to which one will be able to earn, the payment there is really bad but what is good is to keep everything intact and keep on putting together the right ideas

I think no bitcointalk is can be compared with our Crypto forum because Crypto talk is best for us. And just giving 30 useful ideas. Reporter gives back us 30000 satoshi worth of 2.5 US dollars birthday

Bitcoin have extreame restrictions towards it's users, that is why people are leaving it and now with cryptotalk, they will use more traffic.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:22 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I don't know much about Bitcointalk, I don't participate in the Bitcointalk forum. I just know that before it was a strong and quality forum. It's a pity that the number of people participating in it has decreased. perhaps because of the quality of the posts there, or the forum's problem, or the proliferation of other forums

Same with you I also never joined there, but I often read about Bitcointalk and hear about the forum quite a lot.  Problems that occur such as spamming and seniority, in my opinion are also very strict and difficult requirements to join.

It is a matter of pride for us as young people from here can easily make money and strengthen the economic condition of a country.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, AlinaAnraa said:

They are really now overly strict, your comment needs to be an essay so they will not delete your post and if you make one line post.

I don't know much about Bitcointalk, I don't participate in the Bitcointalk forum. I just know that before it was a strong and quality forum. It's a pity that the number of people participating in it has decreased. perhaps because of the quality of the posts there, or the forum's problem, or the proliferation of other forums

You correctly noticed on the account of messages - but now the strength of the forum is gaining momentum! who else so encourages users to tell me? do you have any better examples?

Does the price of bitcoin have anything to do with the forum? I ve never heard of that before. It has become very difficult to join and work in the bitcointallk forum, especially after the implementation of the merit system, it has become difficult to obtain rank and participate in signature campaigns.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:42 AM, KingScorpio said:

I can not believe  that it is causing impacts with the bitcoin prices. So it is a good thing.

• Useful or interesting 1