3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

you are totally right.the knowledge we earn from cryptotalk is so important and it can change our lives and as you said we can earn money besides learning and its amazing and learning English is one the most important things for now because with English skill you will be will have a lot of opportunities for making money.

• +2 1

Right. Also there are few more steps or things that we can achieve through this forum. The experience and the money. The forum pays us .0003 btc per day for our 30 posts. And also working here gives us good experience and vibes to understand the crypto world more. That's why I guess that the forum is doing it's best to publicise the crypto world and becoming a trusted media for information. 

Right, I agree with you with continuing browsing on the forum, you gain knowledge, and every time you delete information so that your mind becomes aware of the meaning of coding, this is useful if you try to do work in this field with this knowledge, you will also gain experience

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, we benefit a lot from this forum in several things, including improving the English language for people who do not speak the language well and also gain experience about cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

Not only that but we have allot of benefits from this forum of cryptotalk which includes sharing of good ideas about Cryptocurrency trading, investment, earning by making good positive posts etc. My major aim here is to learn and earn some Satoshi after posting.

• +1 1

That's the main reason why most of us are here, to get more knowledge on cryptocurrencies, get more profit by wasting our time as getting more experience from other experienced users as well as for their helps and replies on particular subjects.

And the best is you will learn new words you have not heard before about everything related with crypto 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You can also find solutions to problems that you may encounter in the world of cryptocurrencies by writing a post about the problem facing and members of the site are helping you and informing you about experiences

• +2 1

in my opinion this forum is very important if you want to get knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency personally I work here just for getting new knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency

This forum has helped me in many things like money, knowledge about trading, coins, crypto market, my english also improved, share my knowledge to others, and make some online friends.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

If one has stay long in this forum will definitely benefit from the three things you mentioned above everyday you spend time here there is no restrictions of a day this forum is a better place to spend much time.

@LeerobertThis forum gathers a lot of useful thing that are so important to every individual in this forum in kind of learning activities, teaching , and earning.

true mate ! This is really a great platform for newbies who wants to earn a good amount of money without too much efforts .

infact we got a good knowledge , we can improvements in our writing skills also .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think that this forum is very useful for every person, which can give you a huge knowledge about cryptocurrency sphere and also you can earn here some additional money 

English language is not my mother language, but it is just chance for me to use this language every day and read topic in English. There are wonderful opportunity, which this platform gives us. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 3/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

Adding to learning and earning, this forum give us the opportunity to know people, and sharing experiences together and learn from the faults in order to succeeded in the crypt world and trading.

You are absolutely right my dear, if we decide to learn ourselves it can be hard. But we can learn from others experiences. On the other hand cause of epidemic there is not any job, but we can work here during the quarantine.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I can say I get them all in this forum,my english is more understadble now more than the beginning and my learnig is more precis and less wrong idea ,and of course earning 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes those things we can get and guaranteed in this forum. Since i enter in this forum i learned so much thing about cryptocurrencies and still continue learning. And the benefit we can get in the forum the reward payment by post is very helpful to me.

Yes these are 3 important things that we get from the forum CryptoTalk, but there is also a profit of 30,000 Satoshi per day and this is a good amount, in addition to learning and knowledge about crypto

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum is the best forum for learning more about cryptocurrencies so we as members should provide the best content.
I personally learned a lot from this forum and also I earn some bitcoins through my posts.

This forum isn't just for making posts! We should be aware and learn a lot from working here.. In addition to exvhanging knowledge, we can really improve our skills in English and learn more about how to discuss with other members well.

Exactly this forum is great to learn and earn. This forum is blessing for all the crypto lovers. You can also make good friends here, there are many benefits of this forum. So we must follow the rules of this forum in order to give them back a little.

You're right about that mate. But aside from knowledge from Cryptocurrency, there are some lesson in life that experienced by our seniors that help to shape our selves, a courage to fight and a lesson in life that we can use in the future. I know that Cryptotalk is more than just a forum for Cryptocurrency but a forum that gives a knowledge in life, in the real world, in the market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right You have mentioned it all, knowledge, profits, and learning English grammar are the things we can get from working to this forum. Among the three, you should be most thankful for gaining knowledge because it is the most important thing for us to be a better person.

The best think we can get from this forum is we can improve our english. Even we can earn some money which will be very helpful for the students.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

I started here without any knowledge about Cryptocurrency in 2nd of November, my English constructed not that well, and after a couple of months since i joined here, i learned and gained knowledge about Cryptocurrency. I can also say my English improve a bit and that is because of this forum. I help me a lot from learning and improving while earning some satoshies here. I am grateful tp the cryptotalk forum i see a lot of improvements within myself.