Have you ever used any wallet recovery service yet? - Page 5 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Have you ever used any wallet recovery service yet?

I heard a lot of advice from people on how to recover a wallet, about half a year ago he texted me and asked me if I wanted to recover my wallet or get my bitcoin back, and then he talked a lot. Pay him $ 50 and he will help me get my money back. I thought it was a scam so I blocked him

• Useful or interesting 1

What is the role of these services? Is it the recovery of lost money in the blockchain and is this even possible? All I know is that this is not possible and I do not know if I was wrong.

i have never heard about this services until now and i think i do not need them..thank you bro for sharing this website service with us.

Well, the answer is simply Yes

I have tried recovery option for my Blockchain wallet, as I forgot my gmail id and password associated with the blockchain account, and couldn't verify my blockchain with the integrated gmail. Since, there was 12 phrase secret backup recovery option, I could simply recover my fund without any problems, to the next gmail account.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, nayon89 said:

No i didn't use any wallet recovery service. Because i didn't need of this.

You can not say you do not need wallet wallet recovery service. Backing up your seed phrase will be better because you may need to recover back your wallet at any time. This is the way I do recover back my wallet and it works within 2 minutes. 

Two months ago I got into trouble. I haven’t been using my Trezor for 2 years. After plugging it I found information that I need to renew a software. After this I needed to write down the Pin and passphrase. I wasn’t sure that I created passphrase at all. So I had difficulties. Custom service manager tried to help me but he could do nothing. They do not have any information about seed, PIN, passphrase. 

Only the old video saved my money. When I was used Trezor for the first time, I made a video of my screen. And I watched it again and found the mistake 

Wallet recovery service is really necessary especially nowadays. But its hard to trust anyone as we all know that there are some people who take this chance to get money out of others by fooling them. I badly need that recovery service,but i am still hesitate about it,but i'll try to do more research about link given if i can trust them.thanks anyways.

Thanks friend for sharing this, i believe it will help many people if it is real legit and safe for using. There are many traders who needs that services for wallet recovery but they don't know how they will do it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I know wallet recovery services, especially for hardware wallets that makes it still possible to recover back your wallet with anything you remember like passwords. But, I still make sure I have my master seeds as the back up for recovery. 

No till now.. Hope that i wouldn't need to use it! Be aware guys about this issue and save your passwords and private keys on some papers in more than one place! Because without your private keys you wouldn't be able to recover your money. Be aware.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:59 PM, Magnom said:

No till now.. Hope that i wouldn't need to use it! Be aware guys about this issue and save your passwords and private keys on some papers in more than one place! Because without your private keys you wouldn't be able to recover your money. Be aware.

@Magnom Password for what, if wallet is lost, password is not required for it recovery, maybe you are talking about passphrase? What is the essence of using passphrase when you want to store it on the same paper with seed. phrase? This is wrong too. 

• +1 1

I've read about this wallet recovery service in the past and it seems to be real. If it wasn't I'm sure that there would be many complains and scam accusations. I think they only ask for a percentage of the funds recovered so there is nothing to lose, since the owner already can't access the wallet.

I don't really know the technology behind this Wallet recovery services but someone close to me has used and confirmed this service after using it to recover up to 0.085btc and he paid up to 0.015 as service charge. I can vouch for it to some extent since there is no solution to lost wallet other than this.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Is it  true? l  though that there is a little chance to recover your wallet, but it is really amazing. How to work this system? Is it trusted? If there are such things, we need to use this system absolutely for nowadays. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

I don't really know the technology behind this Wallet recovery services but someone close to me has used and confirmed this service after using it to recover up to 0.085btc and he paid up to 0.015 as service charge. I can vouch for it to some extent since there is no solution to lost wallet other than this.

It is true that there is currently no solution other than restoring through this service, although it takes a high commission and has a great risk, given that this service can restore your wallet and do not give you anything. It is a great risk but you have no other choice.

I have not heard of this service before, as I do not need it. It is better not to reach this stage and keep our information, mail and passwords in a safe place so that we can retrieve the wallet easily so that we do not use this method because it may be unreliable as well

I never used any wallet recovery services and i never though if there is a website dealing with this issue. I will visit their website and contact them immediately if i will need their help.

• +2 1

Sorry I can't heard this wallet recovery service pervious, but its really useful information because if anyone loss their account details, then this service recovery wallet means we don't loss our assets, if they charge some fees then its doesn't matter.

Edited by Honny143

I don't think you will be able to recover your lost 12 words for any wallet to recover your funds, if thay can yone can pay as much fee as possible to recober the lost funds.

Recovery services basically attempt to recover the cryptocurrency holding(s) stored in a presently inaccessible wallet,explains Arkady Bukh of the Bukh Law Firm and Bitcoin Recovery Co., writing to Cryptonews.com. "There could be a variety of underlying reasons, the most common is loss of a password and a wallet itself.

I did not even know something like a wallet recovery service existed, but you never know when you ever may need it.

It is definitely very important to protect our cryptocurrencies and this kind of contribution is greatly appreciated, I am going to investigate more about this platform since for me the security of the money that I have in my wallets and my exchanges is very important, thank you very much for the information friend.

• +1 1

From my perspective and internet surf, 90% of these recovery services are scam or hackers. If you just save your wallet keys you will be fine, think about it like a bank account. People become enthusiast with criptos because it seems a easy thing to have / move but always remember what Uncle Ben says: "with great power comes great responsibility" . So take care of your assets, love them, keep em safe, maybe it could be your financial future.

i used wallet recovery service few days ago.

I utilized wallet recuperation administration not many days back. numerous individuals overlook your significant data than need recuperation administration.

No, l haven't used such services before and l hope l don't have to. l already have doubts about how reliable these services are because these processes both want good information and when someone else tries to recover your account, they actually learn all the important or insignificant information about your account. I do not intend to use these services unless something happens to my account where I have very serious money. l know wallet recovery services, especially for hardware wallets that makes it still possible to recover back your wallet with anything you remember like passwords.