The best start for beginners here - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes my friend this is agood news for begginer

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Yes alot of us have many questions 

To other users  and to moderates hope 

Crypto add section for dialogue between admins and users

Yes i agree the users who are new in this forum should prefer the beginners section this section gives the basic information and learning about the forum and Cryptocurrencies from this users gets lots of experience and then they can easily switch to other sections in future. 

I also think this is best section for beginner , because they got good post that's realted to Crypto market as well with forums also . they got a Idea from here how to work on Crypto market and how market is work .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

I have seen a lot of topics like this advising newbies to start by reading the pinned posts in all sections here in Cryptotalk. There should not be a lot of duplication. 

Yes, this beginners section is very helpful for all the new members of this forum and you should also read all of the pinned comments of the every section and you should always follow the rule and post useful post.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:34 AM, Crypto lover* said:

The best way to start learning is reading regardless of the section for beginners, you can also browse the section of discussions and currencies and get to know all of them and thus gain future experience, that reading always helps you to provide the best publications and posts in this forum and pushes readers to follow your account to receive your best discussions

Before getting started on this forum , it is advised to read all the rules and the regulations. Also there are so many pinned posts from moderators which will also be very useful for beginners. As you have said, reading rest of conversations might also help to shape our skills on this forum. 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

Well the section itself target to teach the newbies in the field of Crypto. It also easy access for beginners since it is sorted in one section. But in my time when i joined here, there's no beginners section, i spend my time reading in crypto world section and about forum, i learned a lot there.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Well the section itself target to teach the newbies in the field of Crypto. It also easy access for beginners since it is sorted in one section. But in my time when i joined here, there's no beginners section, i spend my time reading in crypto world section and about forum, i learned a lot there.

Well, that's true mate, this section is more fitted by the new members or beginners and also for the old members so that we can help or guide them here in this forum how to posts properly and also to avoid doing some bad activities here.

Yes bro for beginners this section is really helpful and we can learn too many things which is needed for starting. Almost every basis things are explained so every starter should read wisel and utilize this opportunity. And thanks for sharing your experience mate.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Just now, Ridam said:

we can learn too many things which is needed for starting.

Well, that's true mate, many senior members here are willing to help some new members here to guide them how to posts properly so that they can avoid deleted some of their posts created here in this forum.

Thats very true, the first time I came here  , I tried my best to get myself in this place and this was the place I learn a lot of things and at the end of it it worked well for me , because there is a lot of things that happened, I was allowed to ask any question ,  and this was very beautiful.

2 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Thats very true, the first time I came here  , I tried my best to get myself in this place and this was the place I learn a lot of things and at the end of it it worked well for me , because there is a lot of things that happened, I was allowed to ask any question ,  and this was very beautiful.

This forum is the best to work in because you will learn a lot exactly from here and you will earn with your effort not wasted.

The creation of this section by the administration is a genius step to ensure a successful start to the forum, as they expected that the members that will join this forum may be without experience or knowledge in the final field of cryptocurrencies and encryption, and therefore to increase the ease and availability of the field, this section was created that can provide the information and knowledge necessary to start work and allow It includes asking questions and inquiries of various kinds about this market and field.

From my own point of view the best section to start from is the " About Forum" section and my reasons are that is the section where you will know what is right and what is wrong in the forum and every section you visit to make your posts which will also prevent you from ban or receiving warning point, also that is the section you will visit to know how much you will be receiving for every single post you make in the forum.

The best start you can do here is :

1 Read the rules

2 Read the forum and acquaint knowledge

3 Post / reply / get in the conversation

4 Enjoy

dont be greedy do make 100 post in 1 hour, keep your calm

apart from huge experience I have acquired from beginners sections, some of the things am focusing on to grab in the beginner section is how to create a good and useful topic that wouldn't get deleted, I have interest to become a best topic writer/ publisher 

Need more details explanation!!

Welcome to this forum my friend. Not only you benefited from the section, a lot of people also benefited a lot from the section. Those who are older in this forum are skilled. So the quality of their posts is better.

I agree because there's a lot of useful materials here in this forum. You can develop your learnings and skills on managing cryptocurrency. That's why this forum is the best and helpful not just for the beginners but also all the people in the cryptoworld.

• +1 1

You are right about that buddy, this section is really good for the befinners who really want to be comfortable with this forum because most of the information that rhey need to understand well the forum are posted here.

• +2 1

That's right by doing that every beginners will have an idea on what to do and what to avoid so they will never receive violation and for them to adapt here easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

actually that is what "for beginners" section  is here for , each new member joined the forum will go to this section first to read old members advises and  beginners questions , then he can move to other sections

• +2 2

Reading beginners section will lead for us know things about the forum and it will help us to adapt here easily also to know what to do and what to avoid. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You're right mate, reading on this section is a big help for us to understand the do's and don't on this platform. beginners like me will benefit from it because it gives us knowledge about crypto talk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes the new users ist start from the bignners section because they understand mostly things from this section.... And now i am doing the same thing because through the bignners section user inhance their skills for writting and move through another section with the greater experience.... 

• +1 1
  • +2 1