For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

This is very important for a beginner to understand the market and trading system quite as much as possible before investing in any currencies. Many beginners invest without having any knowledge and that's how they face the loss sometimes. But always consult with an expert before investing in any platform. 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:40 PM, Cammer said:

Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

this is somehow right,but be sure with the person your going to asks,they might fool you too,so the better way is to do a research about the coin before investing. and learn also to read charts and use tools to predict the price.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

You should always do extensive research before you invest even 10$ to an unknown project. Most of us held many altcoins since 2017-18 and lost a lot from these. Personally I lost profits, but still I felt bad especially with many shady projects that managed to pull succesful ICO's back in 2017 and dumped the price to zero next year. 

Helo friend...I am new here..I can not understand this term..please help me to solve it and work on it ..

Alright , new comer first see the list of rules and then start work here , if they are facing any problem here then they can ask freely from the senior members or admin or by creating their questions but must go ahead according the  demands of this forum.

I agree with you that beginners should ask adults and the old and take experience from them because they know many things and they will be able to give you a currency that you can invest in without incurring any losses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only the question, but also the research. Every trader, whether new or old, must do in-depth research before investing in any currency he wants.

Yes you are right and thank you for introducing you suggestion here, and for beginners they have this best forum Cryptotalk where they can navigate and learn the experience members here, son they can get a lot of information and details to avoid scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think you should be careful before investing in any digital currency, especially for beginners who do not have sufficient knowledge of the investment and the way to profit, so care must be taken in order not to lose your money.

hi my friends. as a result I declare faced a plight of beginners at this point and in other forums down a proportion of their capital for the reason that of fake and cheat coins in crypto world. therefore I would like to send off a memorandum for each and every one the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging tackle : thrill inquire other proficient members about the coin you would like to invest in before liability anything, to put a stop to behind a quantity of your capital if that coin is fake!

It's very good your recommendation I would add that they also thoroughly research the platform where they want to invest that they don't deposit the money from good to first without first researching well 

You are pointing out to the right thing here, new users and beginners can ask experts about their opinion about these matters and that could lead them to the better path.

Sure its good for the beginners tobbe asking from the expertise and got more experiences about the investment more than investing without knowing anything that's make them to be scammed always

We should discuss with other people who are working in crypto from long time. Find people in your locality to discuss with them. Also you could find many youtubers who provide knowledge about different coins. I have a youtuber who is legit person and tells me right things. 

as a newbie everyone should take suggestions before investing into any project.and if you are going to trade then better to buy some good trader's plan that he will assist you 100 percent for getting profit

yes this is the most important thing for any newbies because to avoid your losses you should always take or ask advices from the professionals, by them you can learn much more and be aware from the losses so always ask anyone before investing anything here.

Well, this is true mate and i will suggest to invest bitcoin and other altcoins right now because it has a low value price of it and its worth to buy by holding it into higher price, happy posting.

It is very important to gather information before you invest money so that you know what will happen to your money. Be careful in investing at different sites because there are so many scammers out there.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:40 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

I'm one of those who have invested and lost due to not having enough knowledge, you recommend asking the most successful investors, but i would like you to recommend some of these investors, I don't know where to find them.

This is true. It must be asked before investing, not only from beginners, but by all people who want to invest. Some cryptocurrencies have projects and some other currencies do not.

Yes, many beginners are deceived because they have little knowledge of this world cryptocurrency, do not trust a person you do not know, and learn so that no one deceives you.

Yes you right, i absolutely agree with , investing in coin you know nothing for it , is really risky you can lose all your money . So before any one invest , he have to be careful and asking the other people about this investment w

here in crypto you must explore first in order for you to know how this crypto works why because their is an instances that you might be trick by false invesent so yoi should be proactive person.

Any one in entire new in crypto currency he have no experience,so ask any its very important because in crypto so many fake coins are available, so you take this forum members opinion its good opinion if you take outside experts opinion its not matter but any expert opinion is important to avoid scam and don't invest in fake coin.

so long friend
Ask practiced traders before acting. Don't group each one one by one, you wrote the whole lot correctly, it's an urgent predicament that newcomers are facing.
Good accident

• Useful or interesting 1