For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

17 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if thay coin is fake!

You are surely right my dear friend. Beginners (like me) sometimes tend to try out things by themselves without asking anyone. I realized that asking expert people is very helpful and yes, they will help us and they are very kind!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

Not just asking some members here, but there is some experts who can help outside of this forum, if I am a crypto user then there should be some of friends who are good in this field too, so try to exchange the good informations with yourselfs,and keep yourself updated with everything new in crypto world especially about the scam sites 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend, yes you are right because benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of cryptocurrencies is a basic thing, and every beginner should take advantage of the experiences of people older than him in this field and learn from their mistakes in order not to make the same mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Definitely. Making sue of this forum is a great idea when it comes to investing in a coin to avoid large losses. There are many members in here who are very experienced int he crypto world and will be more than happy to help and guide you. Also, remember that google is your friend and you should always do adequate research before investing in any coin.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

So its a very helpful post for everyone new here. You are required to ask before taking a big step in this platform or anywhere. Because you should every end of the topic where you are investing your money. Otherwise you can face a big loose in future. You can ask to any expert.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

As a beginner or newbie you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that they should ask the older member before investing in any project.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes I agree with you before a newbie should invest that person should first of all ask an expert before Investing, if not if he or she ignorantly invest without acquire knowledge, that person would be exposed to loss .

• +1 6
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The question of experts is very important, and I recommend that members of this forum create a conversation group through which they can ask about the credibility of new currencies and benefit from the experiences of some of them.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

For the all begginer who is new in crypto world they should take help these people or the members who are working with a long time on cryptotalk or other sites. 

• +2 1

This is Very important, Suddenly don't buy any Coin for invest. Otherwise you lose you Profit or Balance. I lose my some balance for Wrong idea and Knowledge. So be Careful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I'm a new member to this forum.  People here are making bitcoin through important posts and comments. It is very helpful to people. People are easily getting ideas about all the things that are in there in many departments.  However, I have no idea about new investments here. Those who are new are here before investing. Knowing all the information related to investing, investing is a risky task that is not possible by everyone.

• +1 5
  • +3 1

This forum is being sued to avoid major losses when it comes to currency exchange. A great idea. You can get this forum and guide from those who are very experienced. Also remember that Google is your friend. Before investing any currency you need to think again and again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Thanks mate for this piece of advice its really helpful and beneficial especially to newbies who like doing things without proper knowledge its better to ask experts before investing your money into a coin or investment website to avoid loses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is necessary, but learning more independently and being sure of yourself is better in my opinion. If we need too much it will be bad for us later. Means we do not get the experience from ourselves.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

i am not so big trader and i do not know a lot about investing but i think before invest we all should be careful and making proper thinking so we will be able to success and always try to get suggestion from the old members who  became successful.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

All new members must be careful about trading. Because we all know that trading is always a risky arrangement. If you are less experienced then I think you will be at a loss for your trading. So you get good benefits by participating in trading with experience completed.

• +2 1

You are right in that there are a lot of beginners who lose their money by trading and investing, so these people must first of all conduct a search for investment sites and currencies that they want to invest in so that their losses are not large in false sites and do not pay

Yes i agree with you buddy. If you are a begginer and you are thinking about investing in crypto currency olease contect someone who has been in this field. Coz  its risky , some points that a biggener should keep in his mind that always diversify your portfolio never invest in one place.  Invest only that much amount which you can afford to loose.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world.if I am a crypto aficionado in supplement to in attendance must be certain.

There are many members in here who are very experienced int he crypto world and will be more than happy to help and guide you.if I am a crypto aficionado in supplement to in attendance must be certain of partners who are to your taste in this sports keep in too,

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes ask before investing. You should ask in crypto talk before investing in any platform whether it is trading platform or exchanges or just holding coins

• +4 1

Yes it is very sad that you lose your own money because of the lack of certainty and lack of experience in the field of cryptocurrency trading we always need the participation and advice of the old lights in the field of trading so that we do not make mistakes that may cost us a lot of losses

• +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

when It comes to investing in a coin to stay away from big losses. near are a lot of members in at this time who are very experienced int he crypto globe and will be new than happy to help and guide you. Also, reminisce that google is your friend and you.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you with what you say working in investment and trading. Tai needs very much experience. These areas are full of risks and fraudsters, so we must pay attention and ask before investing.