How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet?

I tried and reach success with my Enjin wallet.

You can try and can get your private keys also. I think it will be worked in all seed works wallets but I never tried for other ones. (Trust, Atomic, Huobi etc...)

Last warning: I think you shouldn't use that wallets again. It may not be safe anymore.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

36 minutes ago, alther said:

Thnk's for your info. 🙂 i 'm glad, i;m not using enjin wallet or trust, atomic, huobi and other hot wallet. I use some but i wan;t to tell you than 🙂 . Now i just use cold and paper wallet.

I think paper wallets is one of the greatest choice for keeping your cryptocurrencies safe. But it is hard to use it frequently. If you just want to hold, it is suit. But if you make a payment sometimes, it is not suit for you.

You can have your private key of all those wallet you said Trust wallet atomic wallet and huobi wallet too i use them all without any problems

that I can achieve my personal key in cryptowallet, I am always confident that it is the key to my achievements so far, so we must be confident in ourselves.

11 hours ago, Tijjani said:

You can't have problem with it If you save it well you don't have to worry because it hard you lost them

Yes that's it, just be careful and save your keys and you are safe and your money too 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:35 PM, daihong4958 said:

Never use any wallet set up by friends or family. Just follow the simple steps repeated get there, most wallets are easy to set up. Owning crypto is about taking personal ownership of your finances. It starts with setting up your wallet.

Yes i agree with you, you are right, and you have a point. It's true that never use any wallet set up by friends or family. It's legit. Because you just need to follow the basic guidelines and tips. 

This is great but when I trying to get my private keys I cant. I couldn't understand why it is happening.i also want to say you that not to share your key to any one.

I think it is not possible to reach to private key in any wallet. if you ca can then i think the wallet is not much secured and it may be hacked any time.

I did not fully understand what you mean, it is normal for you to obtain your private key through your wallet, but do you mean that it works on other wallets ??? !!! Even if it is, I think you can only access your wallet and not others' wallets. In this case, I don’t know where the danger is.

Not every wallet gives you the possibility to store your private key, most of mobile online wallet store the key themselves they give to you only the secret words for the backup and this is the reasons for which they aren’t safe and you should not use that or be very careful when you use. Keep very low amount of cash on that wallets

When you open an account in online wallets like blockchain, you will receive an ID and password. Online wallets don't give you any private keys. You just login with your password but desktop wallets will give you private keys when you install the software. You don't need to reach your keys with desktop wallets because you will receive it upon creating your wallet address.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:05 AM, vycl87 said:

You can try and can get your private keys also. I think it will be worked in all seed works wallets but I never tried for other ones. (Trust, Atomic, Huobi etc...)

Last warning: I think you shouldn't use that wallets again. It may not be safe anymore.

There, is a wallet that is good security but it doesn't guarantee that you can store it with a long period of time and it is important to store small amount.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, scorpiali said:

You can have your private key of all those wallet you said Trust wallet atomic wallet and huobi wallet too i use them all without any problems

Yes it is. We own our private keys on Atomic (my favorite), on Huobi and on Trust wallets. I think this guy is a newbie that never used these 3 wallets...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

12 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Yes it is. We own our private keys on Atomic (my favorite), on Huobi and on Trust wallets. I think this guy is a newbie that never used these 3 wallets...

Yes i think so Evey wallet have his private key you need just ti make some search on internet or in this forum to see how it wok , people don't search they just put question and want the answers

On 10/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, vycl87 said:

The warning concerns which wallet ??? You only mentioned some trusted wallets ... I can confirm that Atomic, Trust and Huobi provide us our private keys. Exodus, Guarda, Magnum, Jaxx Liberty, Coinomi provides us our private keys too ( I used all).

2 days to profit -Here-

Some wallets give you the private keys, some others do not... For that, non-custodial wallets are the best. Examples : Atomic, Guarda, Trust, ....

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, vycl87 said:

all non-custodial wallets give you the seed when you create a wallet for the first time. and with the seed you can know all your private keys of all yours addresses. but a lot of wallets gave you the opportunity to check directly on you wallet your private keys for every address that you have

On 11/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, scorpiali said:

The first thing I do is protect my private key, because all the wallets that you said them in your topic will give you the private key and the seed too, you can access your wallet with the private key only but you need to click on forget password to be able to use your private key as your password 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Migo said:

The first thing I do is protect my private key, because all the wallets that you said them in your topic will give you the private key and the seed too, you can access your wallet with the private key only but you need to click on forget password to be able to use your private key as your password 

Right the best way is to store your private key and your seed words because you will need it if you want to recover your wallet or install it in other device, The key and the seed is your money never loose them 

It is necessary to stay away from wallets that do not provide you with your own key and use wallets that provide you with keys because they are safer and your currencies are well preserved

THINK POSITIVE

1 minute ago, laska smrtici said:

But how do I know which portfolios provide the wallet key and how do I get it
I don't know because I'm still a beginner in this field

Well, if you know the seed phrase for your wallet, you also have the private key.

If you don't know the seed phrase, you probably don't have the private key.

For long term storage, I would recommend your own wallet (pref. a hardware one).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0