How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet?

The first wallet I used ever was Metamask wallet, it support private key that should be safely stored somewhere that will not be accessed by thieves, it is working fine. I believe this is another good option to protect your wallet, by means of private key. 

On 11/1/2020 at 3:52 PM, tigayim345 said:

I'm using that wallets and there is no any problem, and they have guides that to get private keys from seed phrase and it's pretty easy.

You do not need to bother yourself about accessing the private key, they are corresponding to seed phrase, seed phrase can be used just like private key, but what I know is that many wallet can make people access seed phrase but not private key. 

First time that I've heard Enjin wallet. Should have done a research before using that wallet. I recommend to use Trust wallet. It is not just a secured wallet and a wallet that doesn't have a lot of issues, it also supports a lot of cryptocurrency and it is really convenient to use.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

See if your wallet is custodial or noncustodial because it is the first important stage. If the wallet is noncustodial you can get access to your private key & if the wallet is custodial you may not get access to your private key.

• +1 1

Secret key are best and very important for crypto wallet. It make your assets safe and secure. Keep your keys away from scammers. 

You can import your keys to get your wallet. 

• +1 1

Why bro, I thought those wallets were supposed to be safe because of the seed phrase.
But you comment that they are no longer safe, hopefully it is only due to a programming error.

Edited by Michar1

On 11/4/2020 at 10:03 PM, atifbhai said:

help me i can not know about the private key of wallet 

Private key wallets are noncustodial wallet, examples are coinomi, atomic and trust wallets, you will be given seed phrase, the seed phrase can be used to reveal your private key. They are wallets that require no verification but only the see phrase. 

If dear colleagues of this great forum, it is very important not to private keys since this way you get total control over your cryptocurrencies normally when you create a wallet and register in it, it provides you with the most important private keys to write down and keep them in a safe place
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

There are wallet is good.You will get an ID and password.  The online wallet does not give you any personal key.  You are only logged in with your password, but the desktop wallet will give you a private key when installing the software.  You do not need to access the keys, including desktop wallets, because you will receive them after creating your wallet address.

If you are using an exodus wallet, here is the procedure to follow in other to. Iew your private key

To view your private keys:

Open  Developer Menu. If you are on macOS, the Developer menu is under Exodus (To the right of the Apple in the menu bar).

If you are using Windows or Linux, it can be accessed by pressing Ctrl+Shift+D. (For new users this means holding the Control key with the Shift key at the same time and then pressing D — essentially you are pressing 3 keys at once.)

Decide what asset you want to view the private keys to.

In this case, you will want to view it in your MEW.

These steps are the same for the other assets.

Choose Developer > Assets > (Your Desired Asset) > Export Private Keys…

Your private keys will be exported to a folder on your Desktop titled “exodus-exports”

These information can be viewed and verified here

• +4 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, mohammedgamalali said:

In my view, it is not possible to access a private key in any wallet. If you can, I think that the wallet is very weak, so stay away from it, because it may be hacked at any moment.

There are may wallet you can access your private key, I have used some wallets and I was able to see the private key to the wallet including the public key. 

On 11/21/2020 at 12:16 PM, Sapna Mumtaz said:

Having private keys is a tough work but if one try for it he or she will get it ..... But it is advised not to use the wallet again for coins and tokens exchange or trade because the wallet is no more safe as it was before having the private keys.

How is having a private key a tough work?

All the great wallets best site is privet keys.I use some of wallet in long time.But until i Don not reach some of wallets privet keys.But getting some of wallets privet keys is easy.Such that that TronLink pro after completing seed phrase that wallet then it is easy to reach privet keys.

Private keys are given by many wallets them self they will give you to access the transaction.I will recommend not to use wallet that keeps your private keys they can be hacked but wallet like blockchain have no bussiness with private keys use it.

There are many sources to save or secure money but wallet are the best and most likely choice to those people who adopt the wallets. All the wallets provide the basic and private keys to their users and it is essential to all consumers and it is most easy method to use. 

On 10/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, vycl87 said:

I tried and reach success with my Enjin wallet.

You can try and can get your private keys also. I think it will be worked in all seed works wallets but I never tried for other ones. (Trust, Atomic, Huobi etc...)

Last warning: I think you shouldn't use that wallets again. It may not be safe anymore.

I think all wallets thats are using private keys they must be able to show you private keys by pressing the setting button I think and there you'll see different options including private keys. 

• +2 1

We have two types of private and public keys, and I do not think that anyone can access the private key except the owner of the wallet unless the owner shares with someone else. As for the public keys, anyone can access them and they are used to send and receive money.

Due to online working ,I use a number of wallets and I have got my private in key.I am confident that I cannot have anyone on my account as long as I have it .This is a very good security update.If a hacker wants to hack an account, he cannot do so unless he has a private key. 

On 12/21/2020 at 4:37 PM, guatazoo said:

I think all wallets thats are using private keys they must be able to show you private keys by pressing the setting button I think and there you'll see different options including private keys. 

You are right but you'll only be accessing your private keys when you are logged in to the wallet, but if you don't log in to your wallet while you are not saving your wallet keys somewhere, that's means you can no have access to your wallet.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think it’s great but I was trying to get my private keys. I don't understand why this is happening. I want to tell you not to share your keys with anyone as this could put you at risk.

I totally agree with your saying we can only get our private keys on cryptotalk wallets ..one must use only that wallet  which provide private keys and it is much safe also so avoid that wallet which is lack of any key..

I think it is found in every private account and it is easily found in whose name the account is ...And no one else can know about those private keys..If we have to check any wallet, then save a small amount of money and try it first. 

On the contrary, I use a Trust wallet, and I find it unique, secure, excellent, easy to access, and quick to transfer as well .. I recommend it to all traders and users.

I think you can have private key in  all those wallet you said trust wallet or atomic wallet. I think this wallet is the safest wallet in the world. I use trust wallet. It's security is very high. It's transection fee is very low. If you want to use an other wallet you can use blockchain wallet.

We do  have to pay our private key to keep our account secure .We should convert the simple digits for our private keys into different to Hacking our account so that it is not easy for hackers ....

Private key include your privicy and personal information , data ,this is necessary to stay away from the wallet that not provide you private key.and the first thing is to protect and store your private key.