How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet?

I have never felt the need to actually go into my crypto wallet and try to get my private key in order for me to able to recover funds later on. This is the precise reason why i find it easy to use the bitpay wallet as it makes use of a seed phrase which i find much easier to work with than the private key. Also the private key is very important to be kept safe as if anyone gets their hands on a private key they will easily be able to hack the wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think paper does a lot better than other walletsin this matter. But the problem is that Paper wallet is not suitable for the frequent usage or trading. The wallet is quite good for cryptocurrencies hold but for trading on regular basis it cannot stand that much. But I think there are some wallets that can do good performance in this matter. Coinbase wallet is one of them. It offers the maximum security. And securing private keys of these wallets are very important. 

You can get your private

Key after logging easily 

In your wallet and you can easily

Using it to work in your wallet

Thanks for your spotlight my friend

There are two types of private and public keys, and I do not think that anyone can access the private key except the owner of the wallet. As for the public keys, anyone can access them and they are used to send and receive money.

I really don't trust in any wallet

Without yobit they sending auth code

In every new logging to your email

And it is impossible to Acc to your account without auth code

On 11/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, scorpiali said:

You can have your private key of all those wallet you said Trust wallet atomic wallet and huobi wallet too i use them all without any problems

Yes, if we have the control over our private key, we can control our money stored in such cryptocurrency wallets. We should not misuse our private key or the wallet seeds on any scam platforms like on some fake decentralized exchange platforms. 

In most wallets developers do not give access to private keys but you can use The blockchain or Exodus wallet where these keys are given to everyone. 

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Yes, if we have the control over our private key, we can control our money stored in such cryptocurrency wallets. We should not misuse our private key or the wallet seeds on any scam platforms like on some fake decentralized exchange platforms. 

Right if you have your private key you can control your wall address , there is many scam website who look like myethrrwallet just be careful about them to never use them, it's a fishing website

some wallets dont give private key but all of them give you 12 phrases you can use this phrases to login to your wallet. i think coinomi and trust give private key for coins you check setting , security.

Its very important to keep data of our wallets's private keys because they play an essential role in recovering our crypto when we lose or change devices and one of these keys to keep safe is the seed phrase it shows up when you back up your wallet and it consists of about 12 words and those are what to keep safe.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, vycl87 said:

I tried and reach success with my Enjin wallet.

You can try and can get your private keys also. I think it will be worked in all seed works wallets but I never tried for other ones. (Trust, Atomic, Huobi etc...)

Last warning: I think you shouldn't use that wallets again. It may not be safe anymore.

Some wallets do not allow access to private keys. These are custodial wallets and I would suggest avoiding them. By the way enjin is fine wallet, although the development lately has been poor. The recent versions were basically just minor fixes and people were waiting for a new design for many years. Still it is one of the wallets I'm using and trusting. Always copy everything as passphrase and private keys. After an update the data from your phone can be lost and you will need these information to access it again.

I see that the best wallets that I advise you to use is the paper wallet, it is safe and provides you with a key of your own and you are the main controller in the entire wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't know that wallet my friend because i think settings are different in every wallet according to their developers. But am using a wallet that doesn't use private keys, because when you will forget where you noted your private key you will never recover your account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There, is a wallet that is good security but it doesn't guarantee or in this forum to see how it wok , people don't search they just put question and want the answers

If you are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, you will probably want to make your first purchase or you have already made it. In this case, you will see that the way of saving virtual money has certain differences with the real world.

How to save cryptocurrencies
Thanks to blokchain, you have three possible ways to store your purchases:

Buy cryptocurrencies on an exchange and leave them there
First of all, what you will probably do is open an account and buy your first cryptocurrencies on an exchange such as Binance. Imagine that you buy 1 Bitcoin on Binance and leave it there. That would be the closest thing in the real world to having the money in a bank. But you will have to keep in mind that in the event that Binance is hacked it is likely that your Bitcoin will be stolen. The worst thing will be that you will not be able to do anything to avoid it and you will not be able to get it back unless the good faith of the exchange agrees to return your money.

Buy cryptocurrencies and take them to a wallet or "software" wallet
That would be the second option, a little more "pro". Once you have bought your Bitcoin in Binance, the ideal would be to send said Bitcoin to your personal wallet. This wallet really is like a wallet that only you can access with your private key. These wallets offer you a public key, which is the address of that cryptocurrency in that wallet and where you have to receive the funds and it has a format similar to this 15UrFT8Resv4RcTwMNgrSAssvC73Mtj9o. That could be your Bitcoin address on that wallet. When you want to send the Bitcoin purchased in Binance, for example, to your wallet you have to send it to that address (from Bitcoin to Bitcoin or from the same cryptocurrency to the same cryptocurrency).

The private key can be of a similar format to the public one but longer in some wallets and / or a series of words in a row (which is a graphical way of seeing this key) that you must save in a totally private and secure site because they are you key to recover your wallet in the future in case there is a problem.

In addition, it depends on which wallet you use, the operation may vary. As for example, in Myetherwallet you must enter this private key (which you can enter in various ways) in a computer wallet such as Exodus, you do not need it to access. With Exodus you have a password to open the wallet (which would be like the password for the usual online banking) and, from there you can operate. But still in Exodus you have the option of exporting the private key of each currency that you store there.

It is very difficult for them to access your wallet codes,
since the series of words is very difficult to achieve, but I
would tell you to operate with reliable wallets, keep your
codes very well and never share them with anyone.
  • +1 1

On 13/11/2019 at 12:20, scorpiali said:

Sí, eso es todo, solo tenga cuidado y guarde sus llaves y estará seguro y su dinero también 

It is important to have private keys or seed phrases, if you have a wallet on your phone or laptop because you are never exempt from having your belongings stolen and it is necessary to restore them again and conserve your money. I usually also write them down on paper and keep them well stored

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

1. There are many wallets that you can get retrieval and pre-key passwords from, such as Trust Walt, Huobi, Walt, Atomic walt , Waves Exchange Walt, and you have to keep them in a safe place that no one knows, and you have to keep passwords.

image.png.261dfa4b9367ab4ff248046ede14c55a.png

6 hours ago, velasco19 said:

It is important to have private keys or seed phrases, if you have a wallet on your phone or laptop because you are never exempt from having your belongings stolen and it is necessary to restore them again and conserve your money. I usually also write them down on paper and keep them well stored

That's right agree with you at all the private key is very important to store and restore your money and the best way is to write it in safe place and never show it to any one it's your money don't trust any website only the most secure with a good reputation 

In truth, wallets need some other protection. I already had a negative experience of losing access to the wallet due to an application error and the inability to keep a Private key for myself. And named with the NeoLine application. Be extremely careful with it. Better never use it.

To get the private keys. Continuously give the 2fa code. And afterward in the event that you put cripple you'll have the option to get the private keys and you'll have the option to utilize it later.

There are special commands for a terminal of your coin. These are something like dumpprivkey [wallet] and importprivkey [wallet] to import. Also you can contact coin's devs in their discord. Or you can contact me

On 10/14/2019 at 6:05 AM, vycl87 said:

I tried and reach success with my Enjin wallet.

You can try and can get your private keys also. I think it will be worked in all seed works wallets but I never tried for other ones. (Trust, Atomic, Huobi etc...)

Last warning: I think you shouldn't use that wallets again. It may not be safe anymore.

Well, seeing from a more general point of view, almost all wallets have some level of risk, some more than others, if you say the reasons why you do not trust there may be more security with stop using it

I can't give so much time as a student. But I think if I give more time every day
 I can access your personal key in CryptoWallet. I can benefit a lot by investing a little in crypto

• +5 1