How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet? - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

How can you reach your private keys in your cryptowallet?

Mostly the desktop wallets provide you the key when you install the software package. But about other wallets like online wallets they mostly don't provide private keys. You need to take care of it should store little amount in it. 

Each wallet has features that allow us to save our privacy.Be careful and keep your private key so you don't run the risk of losing money..if you dont know the seed pharase you probably dont have the private key .When you save your private key, the next time you need to add a password, your private key is already saved and you can continue your work there.

In my point of view , it is not easy to reach and check yours keys. I think wallet is the best and secure way to store the key .we know that private keys and public keys are those who allow to assess the operation between the user.

It depends on the wallet you are using, there are some wallets that can not give you private key, instead, the keys will be with the company providing the wallet service like coinbase. While some will give you seed phrase but in a way you can not check your private key but in this second case, you can still check your provate key using some tools while the fist one like coinbase has no private key. 

Wallets don't give you any private keys. You just login with your password but desktop wallets will give you private keys when you install the software.

Hello dear. Private key is important for keep your wallet safe.  You can use any strong PIN or password as your wallet key.

I do not know about this wallers  because I did not hear the name of this .I do not have that much knowledge about it, but I read the comments of people, due to which I got information  increase in them. 

In my experience trust wallet is the best wallet for securing our cryptocurrencies and coins it has low transaction fee no chance of hacking on this wallet it's a great wallet I am using it for many times

On 5/5/2021 at 3:43 AM, Alex peter said:

When you create your Wallet walletsgive you key word which are used in login to your Wallet  if you lost that key your wallet and your money is also lost.so to prevent this issue you have to remember your keys or any safe method to secure your keys. 

If you have already restored your wallets by using the seed phrases, most of the wallets give you the chances to recover and backup the both private keys and seed phrases after entering the wallet passwords(Or, some wallet even do not need you to enter the wallet password). In general, it is better to make the offline copy of secret phrases.