Governments and Dual Decisions Regarding CryptoCurrencies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Governments and Dual Decisions Regarding CryptoCurrencies

You said USA ban crypto market fully but then how binance exchange launched it's exchange that is specially only for USA investors. So it means USA not ban fully to crypto market. 

On 10/14/2019 at 4:44 AM, bobjoemega said:

US Bitcoin ban:
US President Donald Trump has imposed a ban on Bitcoin cryptocurrency, especially after it has become a safe haven for smugglers, traffickers, drugs, and sex. Some countries and entities subject to US sanctions have become cryptocurrencies because they have no censorship or Belonging to any country.
On the other hand, there are 5 or 7 states where cryptocurrencies are freely used. The largest and most famous trading platform is based in Los Angeles, and the largest mining station in the world is located in America.

The situation is not limited to the United States alone, but there are countries that arrest citizens who trade in digital currencies, while the state is investing or mining, another type of looting,
In the end, I want to thank everyone who has read this report and I want to thank the owner of this forum because it pays us money for expressing and exchanging views despite the natural differences that divide us.

Do you agree with the idea I'm trying to promote? Please leave a comment 

Recently i heard about a news that bitcoin will replcae the usd currency. If it will happen i think the price of bicoin will boom up. It will be great for us. And we can see bull run for that.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I don't think this will be good for America’s economy, especially since it has been suffering a lot lately and Bitcoin needs to be adopted in my view, not its ban.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Actually USA goverment is in fear that cryptocurrency will move the US dollar from the international market, as Dollar is the king of all fiat currency now so they are in fear.

Thank you for your work this useful report, really this is a strange thing, Trump in the end will not be able to stand against Bitcoin, Trump will go and another president will come, but Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will remain for a longer period than Trump's period for sure.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:44 AM, bobjoemega said:

US Bitcoin ban:
US President Donald Trump has imposed a ban on Bitcoin cryptocurrency, especially after it has become a safe haven for smugglers, traffickers, drugs, and sex. Some countries and entities subject to US sanctions have become cryptocurrencies because they have no censorship or Belonging to any country.
On the other hand, there are 5 or 7 states where cryptocurrencies are freely used. The largest and most famous trading platform is based in Los Angeles, and the largest mining station in the world is located in America.

The situation is not limited to the United States alone, but there are countries that arrest citizens who trade in digital currencies, while the state is investing or mining, another type of looting,
In the end, I want to thank everyone who has read this report and I want to thank the owner of this forum because it pays us money for expressing and exchanging views despite the natural differences that divide us.

Yes i agree with you. US have largest exonomic sector and important in terms of crypto currencies also. I am wonder if they have allowed free crypto in many of cities then why many other countries have a ban on crypto 

I think China and Russia could start it, because they wanted the blockchain to be selected, controlled and traded by the stars.  So I think there might be competition with America on this issue.

I have seen many users post and while they are saying about the restrictions implied in their countries there are many such governments of the countries who have been imposed restrictions in the cryptocurrencies so there can be an internal reasons for that which could be resolved soon.

I think i would have verified this better if  lived in the US, because some other people say in the US crypto is been used freely.

I think Trump does not know what he is doing and he behaves like the little kids in the fate of the countries, especially America, he may now contradict with Bitcoin, but he will regret this later when Trump goes and a new president comes after him who legislates bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and is praised.

That's a surprise news you have posted because usa was always having a positive way towards bitcoin but this news is totally opposite to this previous news. I think this will impact over other country vision too about cryptocurrency. Many countries will restrict bitcoin now after United States move. Thank you.

I don’t understand all countries at all. The government of all countries is constantly changing its decisions regarding cryptocurrencies. Now the United States wants to completely create a working environment for cryptocurrency in their own country, but before they wanted to completely ban it. And so in many countries.

I think if the government and the banks are fighting against cryptocurrencies, it will be of no use. They will make their own dual decisions regarding the airport, but in the case of crypto, no one will make a double decision.

Maybe Trump doesn't know about bitcoin, so he imposed a ban on bitcoin or another coin. Bitcoin and altcoin are not just for drugs, sex, but it is also for anything you want to transfer bitcoin, and only you will know what your reason to transfer the bitcoin is. Bitcoin and altcoin can be used for the payment system, and we know that some countries already use this way, and they don't have any problem by using bitcoin and altcoin. But yes, with the volatility of bitcoin and altcoin price, some people prefer to save their bitcoin and altcoin. 

I believe that in one day, bitcoin and altcoin can reach out to all countries, and the government will not have a problem by using cryptocurrency to transact with another country.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:44 AM, bobjoemega said:

US Bitcoin ban:

Actually we can't judge Donald Trump as well. Because sometime we see his behaviour like a mental. He want to build border wall and for that he made government shutdown.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Many did not like the centralization of cryptocurrencies and the introduction of KYC on many resources. But this will help reduce illegal transactions.

There was no ban of Bitcoin ever happened in the USA. Neither Trump ever baned it's use. I don't actually know where you got these news from, although this is an old post I had to comment that it provides false information.

What you are saying never happened.

I don’t think that it has totally banned the usage of cryptocurrency and if such things happens then we should not be panicked about it  because there are some other country who has already adopted crypto     

This is very contradictory as from your post it seems that bitcoin and other crypto is banned in America, yet it seems to be thriving very well in certain states. I think that the concern that was raised here in legalizing crypto is the main reason that many countries have chosen to ban crypto, and in fact i think that the decision does have some merit or make sense. But i think that this is not something that should be banned but rather solutions should be found to help legalize crypto in these countries as it is a major breakthrough and it is very important in economic advancement in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes it is corect that use of crypto currencies is done for many illegal works.it is because no one have control on this crypto world. Thats why countries did not accept it. 

I think this news is old. I checked the legality of bitcoin in USA and it seems that it is perfectly legal to deal with crypto there. Even US Treasury has categorized its asset class as a virtual currency. I think anyone who wants to do business with bitcoin, should register its business in USA to prevent from money laundering. USA is one of the best countries in terms of freedom of bitcoin use. It offers university courses, ATMs and other services to crypto users. The only problem is that they may tax bitcoin users.

The main reason it was banned by Trump was because of the bad stuffs it is used for buy the bad guys  Smuggling, trading drugs, all these people know it is not easy to trace the transaction, that's why they use it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Each type of currency has its value and importance. It is not possible to compare the dollar and the euro and cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin because the cryptocurrencies are decentralized. As for the two mentioned currencies, they are central global currencies, so it is not fair that Bitcoin is banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Governments in the world can ban Bitcoin by law only, but in reality they cannot stop people from dealing with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it