Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies

Though they are not the same but they are called currency, personally I think crypto currency is the future, because if you check well you will notice that crypto is taking over the internet

Fiat cash is careful lawful in that it is ordinarily the bureaucrat way of carrying out transactions.Cryptocurrencies was created by computers and sham as break away pieces of code.

Fiat money is a currency without intrinsic value that has established as money, often by government regulation. Fiat money does not have use value and has value only because a government maintains its value, or because parties engaging in exchange agree on its value. At the same time, the cryptocurrency is digital, decentralized currencies that rely upon cryptographic principles for generation, distribution transferring, etc.

this is how I like cryptocurrency because of the volatility we can earn with it and not just form of money but it is also form of investment. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fiat and cryptocurrency have both good and bad sides, so we cannot compare them, and I am personally inclined to cryptocurrencies

I did not know that cryptocurrencies become less volatile as they mature. That explains bitcoin's slowdown in growth. Unlike blockchains, banks might not have a reliable transaction history stored.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

look every type has some advantages 
fiat money can buy any thing in any place but it is controlled by countries and governments 
but crypto is unknown source no one knows the name of the holder and you can transfer from place to place in seconds  

we cant deny the popularity of crypto-currency.  Its a digital currency.  But many have not accept it yet.  Because it will affect the flat money.  But i think both are needed     

There is nothing common between fiat currencies and crypto currencies because fiat currencies are physically currencies and we touch, and used all over the world and crypto currencies virtual and only limited use. 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:38 AM, cryptosix said:

What I could say is Crypto will kill Fiat and the Govt may worry about it since These Govt rely on banks money and other things such as Taxes, etc. Crypto also make worries to people because of illegal activities and hacking.

The only thing at the moment is Crypto is a volatile and people still wants it to be volatile only for making profits.

Yes crypto currency is digital currency like. But fait currency is not digital currency. Government implement the  fait money in country. But crypto currency is banned in many country.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:42 AM, starwill said:

Fiat money and cryptocurrencies have in common the fact that they are not backed by physical merchandise - but that is the only thing they share. While fiat money is controlled by governments and central banks, cryptocurrencies are essentially decentralized, largely thanks to a digital accounting book (ledger) called Blockchain.

Another notable difference between these two monetary systems is the way in which the currency is issued. Bitcoin, like most cryptocurrencies, has a controlled and limited monetary mass - unlike fiat money that can basically be created from nowhere by banks, according to what they consider the economic needs of the nation.

As a digital form of money, cryptocurrencies do not have a physical counterpart or are limited by borders, which favors their ability to be used in international transactions. In addition, transactions are irreversible, and the particular nature of cryptocurrencies makes them more difficult to track than fiat money.

It should be noted that the cryptocurrency market is much smaller and, therefore, much more volatile than traditional markets - this is one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies have not yet been universally accepted, although as the economy "Crypto" grows and matures, volatility will probably decrease.

Cryptocurrency is based on decentralized system. It's more faster and secure from fiat system. Also it's full paperless. We can carry our money anywhere through mobile phone. I think it will take place of fiat currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

10 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

There are no benefit to use fiat currency because from fiat currency we can't make any money and profits also. Because it's price always be stable but Crypto can make us rich

Yes the price of fiat currency are always stable, it is recommended to trade the cryptocurrencies to have some profits.

6 hours ago, Polok47 said:

Actually both are different things. Because fiat money is legalized all over the world. But cryptocurrency isn't legal all over the world.

Someday crypto will be legalized worldwide and it will be in a position to compete fiat money.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:37 PM, Shofiqul890 said:

I think Crypto and Fiat currency are both advantageous and disadvantages. but Crypto is an additional point that it can be controlled over time as it currently will be reduced with global adoption, with regulations that can reduce illegal activity.  

The current crypto holders are using it mostly because of profitability and if this feature is eliminated from cryptocurrency most crypto fans will leave it and come back to stock or forex trading. I think trading profit and mining reward are the most important advantages of crypto for their users. But in the future when cryptocurrency reaches its full adoption, the usability can replace profitability because people can pay for anything with crypto and use it like fiat in daily life.

When we talk about Fiat money and cryptocurrencies they both are totally different among each other one has the great faith among the users and it is regularly used in day to day life and other is also having a faith among the users but mostly used for the investment and trading.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:42 AM, starwill said:

Fiat money and cryptocurrencies have in common the fact that they are not backed by physical merchandise - but that is the only thing they share. While fiat money is controlled by governments and central banks, cryptocurrencies are essentially decentralized, largely thanks to a digital accounting book (ledger) called Blockchain.

Another notable difference between these two monetary systems is the way in which the currency is issued. Bitcoin, like most cryptocurrencies, has a controlled and limited monetary mass - unlike fiat money that can basically be created from nowhere by banks, according to what they consider the economic needs of the nation.

As a digital form of money, cryptocurrencies do not have a physical counterpart or are limited by borders, which favors their ability to be used in international transactions. In addition, transactions are irreversible, and the particular nature of cryptocurrencies makes them more difficult to track than fiat money.

It should be noted that the cryptocurrency market is much smaller and, therefore, much more volatile than traditional markets - this is one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies have not yet been universally accepted, although as the economy "Crypto" grows and matures, volatility will probably decrease.

Dear mate I don't really understood you here you did not explain what fiat money is all about you should have define it so that newbies can understand your write up

Nothing can be chosen because we need both, we cannot live today only with cryptocurrency because it has not been fully adopted, but we can live now even without crypto, if only fiat. Crypto is just one of the tools for now for us to invest and once it is fully adopted in most countries and by most people it will be the time we can choose.

Welcome with me
I think, the coding has to be reformulated in a new suit that matches reality requirements
Price fluctuation, is the biggest problem that makes encryption difficult to handle by people, for daily needs

Though crypto currency has large price but it will not defeat fiat money. Fiat money is controlled by governments but we dont know how controls crypto! Government will do anything so that crypto can not be top of fiat currencies because they will loose their values.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Flat money is the currency made from paid job or other business transaction, it can be inform of cash or check  and can be kept in bank while crypto currency is inform of digital money such as Bitcoin and other.

From my point of view Crypto and Fiat currency equally possess recompense and disadvantages but Fiat is controlled and regulate d by the Government while crptocurrencies are not controlled by anyone

1 hour ago, Lasvboy said:

I think I'll go for crypto currency cuz you can make money n crypto while trading the same money whereas you don't sell Fiat money

I thought you wouldn't do that. maybe you chose crypto because you could make a few cents from it. however, the reality is that until now many people say that, but still dominant to use Fiat compared to crypto, moreover not all countries support it.
Well, I choose to use both of them.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:42 AM, starwill said:

Fiat money and crypto currencies both have their own importance. I wish both do not be removed from world and keep going with hand to hand and stay exist with the each other. Because both have many of advantages on their own place.

Fiat currency is the currency declared and implemented as legal tender by the government and is regulated by central bank. Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender, it is decentralized, digital and distributed currency that is recorded in blockchain ledger.

468x60-3.png