Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies

The flat money and the cryptocurrency both has its on value and demand. The crypto currency getting popular and transition is lit bit difficult due to its complete process but the flat has its easy way to transact. 

I think that the world is now preparing for a new revolution that will be under the title of the digital revolution, and its popularity will be greater than all those information and industrial revolutions, and this will be a useful thing for us as we entered this world before billions of people.

At the point when we talk about fiat cash and cryptographic forms of money the two of them are very surprising among one another one has the incredible confidence among the clients and it is consistently utilized in everyday life and other is additionally having a confidence among the clients however for the most part utilized for the venture and exchanging..

Thank you for the detailed comparison, I think that cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies complement each other at the present time, and each of them has its pros and cons and we all know them as I mentioned, but in my opinion the reason why people are heading strongly towards cryptocurrencies is because of the possibility of their domination in the future and also because of their limited number and the desire of each person  Of us owning a portion of this number.

Thank you, dear friend, for your participation, but I want to focus on the point that the spread of Bitcoin is still in its infancy compared to fiat currencies. This is why the market for trading is still small, but it will not remain this way, and you will know the truthfulness of my words in the future.

Because of the many advantages of cryptocurrencies, which attracted millions of people to deal with these currencies, either for investment, which is the most common reason, or to transfer money easily and without restrictions, or perhaps to evade taxes or as a means of payment as well.

Certainly cryptocurrencies are much better than paper currencies for many reasons. We can exchange encrypted money freely and without any interference from banks and governments. This pandemic has proven that paper currencies are harmful to human health because they transmit viruses through touch. Many countries fight cryptocurrencies.  Because it cannot be tracked.

In my personal case, I prefer to have both types of finances, because in many places they do not accept virtual currencies, for which I have to pay with physical money, however, virtual currencies tend to rise in price, and that generates to my best earnings, so if I change them to physical money I will have more money.

Fiat and crypto currency will really have a very long battle and at the end I don't think anyone will totally defeat the other. This will be a reason that both fiat currency and crypto currency will work together in the future legally to make the financial sector better

Cash currencies are still more reliable than digital currencies, especially for the elderly, as they are not convinced of a virtual currency that does not exist on the ground.Although digital currencies have proven their existence, they have many concerns, as they are never stable and some governments ban their use.

Actually, fiat currency cannot be replaced by cryptocurrencies in the future, no matter what happened, both of them have his own place to use. But if we have alot of money and if we save it on bitcoin then it will be very easy to store it on the large amount of money.

Both of these financial instrument will continue to co-exist together. This is not a debate on whether one will be killed or gone the next day. Bitcoin was made to make our life easier when it comes to moving money from point A to Point B.

Fiat money is a money we are using today and this is tangible, it has a physical money unlike cruptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies have a no physical coin, crypto is a digital currency that are runs through network by the help of the internet.

I'm working in both currencies. For me, both currencies are needed. We should start with the cryptocurrency. Because of cryptocurrencies, fiat money has become obsolete. In real life, fiat money is still the most widely used currency.