Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies

I should go for cryptocurrency.

Because it is easily accepted worldwide.

You can generate money by invest on cryptocurrency.

It is also easy to convert real money.

I hope you got my point.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fiat is very inflactionary so we can spend them  and crypto we can hold for the future.

Fiat currencies are backed by the Central body of the each country such as known as State Bank of every country deals with it but on the other hand crypto market is decentralized market and no one controller of this market .

If you talk of the present time the importance of cryptocurrency and Fiat currency is same. But I think the importance of cryptocurrency will increase in near future because as the world is getting the degitalized transactions will also be held digitally.

These day Crypto currency are expanding rapidly. I think one day it will over come fiat money. It took time. But its not replace fiat cash. Fiat money also remain in function

Fiat money and crypto currencies both have advantages ,disadvantages. They both are effecting peoples life the economy is now a days running on fiat where the new currency is considered as a better alternative for fiat.This new crypto currency is grown very fast in decade where his volume touch the billions.The fiat is not considering crypto as a thread and keeping tabs on crypto movements.

its too late to say it because now a days not all cryptocurrency are decentralized and couldnt be regulated by an organization , there are some crypto that can be regulated like XRP, Libra

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Firstly we should know what is Fiat money and what is crypto currency before comparing. The thing here is crypto currency is a digital currency the Fiat money is different and legalised well crypto currency is not legalised so comparing this to the Fiat money is it lower point and costs lower but the crypto currency is not legalised but it costs more higher

Fiat money has attributed value because a government declares it legal tender - it has no intrinsic value. Most of the money a government creates is when loans are taken out. Cryptocurrencies can be spent and received by anyone, anywhere, and at any time without the need for a bank or a government.

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate...

If it is Fiat Money vs Cryptocurrency then I will support this cryto currency. Because this cryto currency is very good so working on it will benefit you financially.  And this cryto currency is much better. That's how I use it.  Many people have been financially profitable using it. We do not know if Fiat money is good or bad.

This is the biggest trending topic today. Everyone asking about this. There is a war going on in between these two currencies.

At one side where cryptocurrency is getting high demand from people's but many governments and institutions denying it because of its high volatile nature.

While at other side fiat money is only option to our daily transactions and has wider acceptance. Fiat money is good option on terms of stability. Thank you.

Both are very important, government and Central banks control the cash, however nobody controls or manages digital currencies. This implies anybody can exchange a cash and do what they need with it.

We cannot deny the benefits and popularity of cryptocurrencies.Both of them has their own use. So I will choose fiat for its convenient, and cryptocurrencies for investments.But in the future, we hope to see its in all countries.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:28 PM, denaks said:

The government and Central banks control the money, but no one controls or regulates cryptocurrencies. This means that anyone can trade a currency and do what they want with it. They can even decide their own value when they buy it.

The administration and Central banks control the cash yet nobody controls or directs digital forms of money This implies anybody can exchange a money and do what they need with it They can even choose their own worth when they get it

At the present, cryptocurrencies are really a product just for supposition. You’re able to tell you just about anything, , in basic fact it's truly. To recognize this approach, its not necessary will probably be primary doctor, only just brows through the charts about modules which usually express simultaneously Fluctuations.

fiat and cryptocurrencies look different, but there are similarities between them, and each has its own value, advantages and advantages, I don't deny anything. I like cryptocurrencies but I still convert to fiat

So far the the fiat cash or paper money  is used more than cryptocurrency. Because most people  are unfimilar with  technology that why cryptocurrency is less used. But in future its over come   paper money

While fiat money is controlled by governments and central banks, cryptocurrencies are essentially decentralized, largely thanks to a digital accounting book (ledger) called Blockchain.

Another notable difference between these two monetary systems is the way in which the currency is issued. Bitcoin, like most cryptocurrencies, has a controlled and limited monetary mass - unlike fiat money that can basically be created from nowhere by banks, according to what they consider the economic needs of the nation.

As a digital form of money, cryptocurrencies do not have a physical counterpart or are limited by borders, which favors their ability to be used in international transactions. By the the way I like your name is the same as the founder of bitcoin.

In my personnal opinion, only anonymous and untracable cryptocurrency can be better than FIAT currency. However, it is only possible if the people who receive the fund cannot be able to prove that you send them money...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In my opinion the cryptocurrency can be used as a medium of exchange. The main difference is that unlike a fiat currency that is issued by a central bank or government, cryptocurrency is not issued or controlled by a central body. Governments and banks can decide to print new fiat money when times call for it

Wе аll саn nоt аllоw thе hugе bеnеfits аnd аlsо rерutаtiоn rеgаrding сrурtосurrеnсiеs. Nоnеthеlеss, sеvеrаl gоvеrning bоdiеs in оthеr соuntriеs fаilеd tо асknоwlеdgе thаt. Еxасtlу whу? Yеt in thе fоrеsееаblе futurе, dеvеlор tо find оut thаt in еvеrу nаtiоn аrоund thе wоrld

Fiat money is controlled by banks and government that's why there price are stable on the other hand cryptocuurency cannot control by anyone it's volatile so it's rates are not constant and many people prefer cryptocuurency for trading. 

Yes bro but i don't think there should be replacement of fiat by Crypto. Instead of that in every sector there must be secondary payment system from Crypto. And as you said by this way sure volatility will decrease in Crypto.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,