Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies

Fiat money vs cryptocurrencies one is digital other no, but I think in the future they can complement, all this who are moved in the internet I means virtual to be shopped or payed with cryptocurrencies all other out internet will be paid only fiat.

fiat currency and crypto currency are totally different. we obviously need fiat currency. it has many uses but we can not ignore crypto currency also. it also has many advantage and facilities

The administration and National banks control the money, however nobody controls or directs digital forms of money. This implies anybody can trade a currency and do what they need with it. They can even choose their very own worth when they get it. 

Many state that computerized currency is the route advance and will before long crash fiat money totally. Others state that cryptocurrency is basically fiat money in computerized structure. The genuine is that both cryptocurrency and fiat money have preferences and inconveniences to be contemplated.

Fiat money reffers to physical currency which is regulated by the government of individual country. Crypto currency can be defined as the digital currency which is out of control from any governmental regulations. We can invest fiat on crypto to earn profit.

[¶] If you like this post please tap on 💙 button.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Both of them had their advantages and their disadvantages, we can not deny that both of them has some part they are good at

It is quite possible that in the future Fiat money will disappear and they will be completely replaced by cryptocurrencies. For the full replacement of Fiat money all conditions must be created.

Fiat currency and crypto currency are two different currency and they deal it separately.sooner or later cash market will be ruled by digital market which is crypto market.

Both are efficient if used wisely and correct. Fiat is still used by many people out there and it is normal way to pay and earn some money and the other way cryptocurrencies can really help you if you want to earn because the value of crypto is not stable.

I have no idea about Fiat Money. I don't know it Let me know if any of you know. Cryptocurrency is a side that people can earn by working on it. People earn more by investing in it

2 minutes ago, Rifat773 said:

I have no idea about Fiat Money. I don't know it Let me know if any of you know. Cryptocurrency is a side that people can earn by working on it. People earn more by investing in it

The money we are using is Fiat currency and this is the accepted currency for all over the world. Yeah for this reason we all like crypto currency

• Useful or interesting 1

Fiat and crypto have been always comparing. People always needed to choose between the two. Didn't they know both of it can actually co-exist. Fiat and crypto uses as a payments for bills and purchases. You cannot use crypto if you will not convert it into fiat and you cannot have cryptocoins if you cannot convert fiat into crypto.

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

The money we are using is Fiat currency and this is the accepted currency for all over the world. Yeah for this reason we all like crypto currency

That is because we still use fiat in all aspects, including to pay something in real life. While the cryptocurrency is not yet accepted in all countries, we could still use fiat money and wait for the time for the country to accept cryptocurrency. I am sure we can use both fiat money and cryptocurrency as the payment system. I am sure that people who have cryptocurrency will feel happy if they can use crypto for making a transaction, and they can use both in real life and online life. Right now, we can spreads more about cryptocurrency in our place so more people will know and use crypto.

Yes the difference between fiat and cryptorency currencies is very different. crypto has a limit while fiat is money that is indeed needed for or often used in every country. crypto is digital while fiat is paper.

The reason is the lack of socialization in the digital world about cryptocurrency and knowledge. About the digital world today.  A system that is difficult to understand for some lay people problems.  Social media. Only give negative news without thinking for the common good.  But their own interest is not for socialization it also prevents people from getting to know cryptocurrency but I am sure now.  Even though in the village as sepeyi, I only left bwrita and knowledge about cryptocurrect has started to enter and there are many enthusiasts.  this is good news for the world. cryo and us all in the future.

In reality, of course, we still need fiat currency in our lives because not all the time, cryptocurrency, y or digital money can function adequately, so in case fiat or physical money is in need of the transaction and paying bills. But for me, if possible, cryptocurrency will become the future of currency in the world, and based cryptocurrency projects can be invented and help people's lives. So if I to choose fiat or cryptocurrency? Well, it depends on the currenct time and situation.

Fiat money and Cryptocurrencies are different because fiat money is used here at any time as a store payment and this is also what we can handle. Meanwhile cryptocurrency is a digital currency which needs internet use before it can be used and only rarely it is also used as payment.

Selling IUOx token for discounted. 

Check IOU rating here & website 

https://icomarks.com/ico/iou

https://iou.io

Fiat money is currency printed in paper form that is backed by the government. Cryptocurrency is a digital form of currency that is not backed by the government, and is based on a crypto-algorithm. Due to lack of government backing, it is impossible to use cryptocurrency for tax paying purposes .

The form when cryptocurrency and fiat foundations are different. However, in the face of state control of cryptocurrencies, many governments want to turn cryptocurrencies into a physical form for easy administration.

Both have many things in common but i loke to get all the through out of Crypto because it has the ultimate  source of productivity kf payment and exchnage way of source

In my opinion Fiat Money has remained legal tender in most countries in part because they are highly stable and controlled. Unlike other forms of money, such as cryptocurrencies and commodity-based currencies, fiat currencies are relatively stable

Fiat Money Era is going To End day by day. one day will come that Fiat Money will be vanished from the earth and digital currency will rule the world Economy

Crypto is more acceptable right now, but it doesn't mean all of people know and use it. and not all people know about crypto, there are many store accept bitcoin that know about the advantages of bitcoin.

Edited by amiraliko

We cannot compare this both currency. As we know fiat money are controlled and depend on government of a country.On the other hand crypto currency are depends on fiat money.

fiat is regulated by banks and governments while decentralized cryptocurrency everyone has the right to participate in monitoring and trading therein. like that which I understand and conclude.

42 minutes ago, Abbas Khan said:

Fiat Money Era is going To End day by day. one day will come that Fiat Money will be vanished from the earth and digital currency will rule the world Economy

I really do not think that is going to happen because  cryptocurrencies alone do not have the full capacity to drive the financial sector. Rather they can co-exist and bring out the best in each other.

468x60.png