Collect Coin in Faucets - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Collect Coin in Faucets

Working in the faucet site is just a waste of time as resources because they don't pay good to users and they always limit users opportunity of earning more to there wallets and they also pay base of current price of bitcoin which is why i will always prefer earning some talk token in my wallet which I will later exchange into the likes of ethereum and litecoin for further investment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I still wonder if faucet coins are still worth getting. I haven't had a faucet worth working for a long time. The closest thing would be that option of working faucets and collecting micropayments, but even so, the incentives are very small. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

On 10/13/2019 at 6:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

Yes, I agree with you, Faucet is a waste of time and tiring, it is better to leave it and switch to CryptoTalk, I think CryptoTalk is a very good payment, now CryptoTalk has changed the coins paid into talk tokens, I hope the price of talk tokens can very good.

Few people thats faucet are just waste of time. Beacuse its requires a lot of time to gain profit. And you know how much expensive the time  is. So don't waste your time. 

I'm just saying but yeah I'm agree with you faucet are just waste of time,This is a psychological thing, people can be addicted to free stuff.I agreed that collecting from faucets is total loss of time but if you are not able to buy coins..

You are absolutely right, I used the faucets to collect cryptocurrencies at the beginning of my work in the field of crypto, but I only got a little bit of Satoshi in exchange for a lot of effort and fatigue, and therefore I do not advise anyone to work in these faucets because it is just a waste of time

• +1 1

I agree with that.  I've got some calls and the day you can make a profit is like a single post here on the forum, it has very low value so if I am you find another way to earn.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

Actually for me, some faucets are somewhat can really generate you some money. 

I believe we do not need to feel anguish about the small earnings that we can get from collecting there. 

First of all it is free. Second, collecting everyday isn't really tiring, it is an easy action, so who will pay you a lot for such easy action? Third, cryptocurrencies are profitable these days, so it is unlikely to anyone to give big amount of cryptos for just collecting on faucets.

Btw, I suggest that you use your. collected crypto to the faucet's lottery or any gambling there to have the chance to multiply your earnings. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Faucets are real waste of time! I tried them in just few days and i stopped, you will need a lot of months (half a year) to earn $50 while you can use 2 months learning forex and crypto trading then you earn $50 in 5 days!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, all I said is true, but sadly, a lot of people are still wasting their time on this kind of site because they do not know that there are different ways of profit.

On 7/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, Tunuu said:

Faucets are real waste of time! I tried them in just few days and i stopped, you will need a lot of months (half a year) to earn $50 while you can use 2 months learning forex and crypto trading then you earn $50 in 5 days!

With trading you may also lose money, there is no guarantee of profits. Also many traders end losing in the long run, especially day traders. 

Anyway, I agree with your comment that faucets are a total waste of time.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:32 PM, P A Ashif said:

I will share my personal views on faucets. The first thing is that many faucets websites are fake. And the other thing is that the genuine faucets websites are paying very less. I think it's completely waste of my time.

@P A Ashif faucets not fake but earning reward low I agree because faucets earn money through ads, and depends coin prices also but  4 are 5 years back when crypto coins price very low then these faucets really good earning sources, but now crypto prices goes in sky that's why now this faucets time wasting works,but still this faucets pay genuinely its really great.

• +1 1

Faucets is an additional means of earning Crypto currencies apart from the coins one will be making from participation in posting campaign here in Crypto talk and other similar forums like Bitcoin talk. One of the good site is picoworkers it's really profitable considering enough tasks available to perform and receive your reward once approve.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

you are right @fun hung i'm worked before in many faucets but i earned an amount of BTC equal 5$ in one month, but now my thinking is changed, i'm working here to earn knowledge in crypto, learning trading and in same time earning an important amount of crypto.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 5:37 AM, fun hung said:

Collecting faucets is easy watching videos and surfing sites to site the payments are very low and even they have minimum withdraw barrier which will take upto 10-15 days to cross that minimum even if you work full day. So, it's just waste of time. Better learn other skills and you can also spend in this forum and learn more things.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have tried faucets and they are the easiest yet the most difficult to make money with, I imagine for example, you have satoshis faucets and they give around 3 every 5 minutes, so to you you load about 2 GB and it will cost you 1 Dollar and you want to spend the whole day collecting faucets. you cannot go beyond 10 hours , you will be so tired. one hour you have 36 atoshis, and 10 hours thats 360 satoshi, thats barely one dollar. this is one of the toughest Job, even if you add up 10 sites that pay such , in the end you will have 3600 satoshi thats 3.6 Cents not even a dollar so they are not woth it for me

• +2 1

Faucets are tiring and not giving a lot so it is better to stop using them as you will not collect a good amount of crypto and you will need months and get paid too little, so it better to follow the advice of everyone in here and not do faucets.

I always suggest people to dont waste there time  by use crypto faucet as the payment of faucet is very low which Will  take 1 or MORE months to withdrawal money.. So if the time you use in any forum to learn knowledge About crypto world like trading then it will be Very helpful to you.. Becuase if you able to success in trading then the amount you earn is better than faucet earning                   

This is so disgusting.it is really waste of time and I'm so annoyed with this.it is better to do bounty campaigns or pay per post like this cryptotalk forum. 

Faucet may be good for new people who come into cryptoworld newly since they will gain some experience about Cryptocurrency from th site but when it comes to earning bitcoin then it is a complete waste of time base on my experience because you can hardly earn $3 within a week in faucet and you will work tirelessly which is why i now focus on this site to earn both talk coin and some satoshi.

When the job is easy then the payment is low while when the job is hard then the payment is high. So don't expect high payment in faucet, better to try other platform that gives you a decent amount of payment like this forum or if you want the big one then choose the trading platform, yeah it is risky but you can generate a huge amount of profit from it.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:52 AM, fun hung said:

You are right Spending time on faucets is equal of loss of time because on faucets sites you are not gaining any knowledge and they gives you i think 1 dollar per month which not anything ,

Come and make posts on this forum and earn some money and get all the knowledge about crypto currencies .

This forum is giving talk tokens now for our useful posts here. But i read the old topics and understood it gave us bitcoin satoshi. 

Hope that i will earn more talk tokens and sell them in profit.

I know my post is low value here

forgive me as a newbie

it's true that you waste a lot of time with the faucets. it's better to do other paying jobs more like digital marketing and then buy the cryptocurrencies