What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptex

What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit?

2 minutes ago, amara123123 said:

I miss Usdt, xlm and Ada yobit exchange must list these coins because much uses of these coins. We need to trade on Ada, xlm and specially constantly Usdt for storing of stable money. 

Yeah, USDT is a good choice as well as DAI to add sustainability to our crypto funds. Keeping fingers crossed for both of them.

Xlm is good  coin in crypto market but why yobit is not listed in this exchange, but I think one day yobit add this coin in future but why I can't understand yobit not listed so many good coins in their exchange.and they have so many useless coins to add their list,and this coin have no values in market.

Yobit is an excellent swap and also I would like to find out Energi coin around the yobit Energii will be certainly one of finest coin about coinmarketcap together with plenty of perspective and also lots of very good news are usually on its way and also My partner and I furthermore want to notice MTC or perhaps Dgtx with this very user-friendly swap.

• +1 1

I want to see Energi NRG, Swipe Coin and Chainlink coin on the yobit exchange. Also there are other genuine coins which are the good candidates to be added on the platform. Yobit is the top best exchange so I think there will be the high competitions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that yobit could actually do really well if they start promoting IEO's of new projects. There are many projects that are trying hard to find an exchange that will have traders and liquidity to sustain their projects ambitions. I've been involved in most of the new projects, I've checked more than 3000 the last two-three years and I'm certain that yobit can add 1 project every one-two months. They seem to be involved with their own projects though and I understand that this will require a lot of time on reasearch.

it would be a great if yobit accept to list Energi coin in exchange.as many of traders having hopes with energi cojn and Energi 3.0 version .just we need a good platform to list Energi

it will be great if we get enerji token on yobit, because many people are waiting for it because it really has good demand and can make good profits from it.

• +4 1

A lot of new tokens are added in exchange markets daily. These tokens actually has a good value but sometimes the price goes down and people don't trade in them. A lot of tokens are faded already from exchange. Maybe a time later a lot if new tokens will take their places. 

I wanted to see all of the top 50 coins. Also, I would like to have it corrected as soon as possible in the wallet that does not work or invest, which does not currently work.

Edited by Efs
  • -5 1

The majority of the currencies I want are already on YOBIT and I am not thinking of any other currency that I did not find on YOBIT

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/2/2020 at 9:53 PM, Kareem786 said:

I think every exchange has reasons for the selections of coins or tokens they have. It may be possible that some exchanges have trouble attracting some large coins depending on the procedure. For me I would like to see xlm, nano and energi coin in yobit exchange. I think bitcoin is the best coin to invest.

Currencies on yobit platform are dollar ,Russian, ruble, bitcoin, litecoin, and XPR. Every exchange has reasons for selection of coins or tokens they have .

• +1 1

There is a long list of my favorite coins that are not on Yobit I hope to include them soon, mention them ADA WAVES XLM

It is truly unusual, in spite of the reality that there are hundreds of monetary forms on إYobit trade counting dead coins, but there are great and well-known coins are exchanged a parcel within the rest of the trades don't exist such as XMR, Evy, BTX and numerous others don't keep in mind presently.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

Yobit is a good exchange and it will add good coins rather than counterfeit coins because good currencies are always pumped and dumped and counterfeit coins will die. this is a very good project with high ico ratings on various platforms, recently listed on Exmarket Exchange, having soon launched their own decentralized exchange and their tokens will be listed. on the big exchange

Decentralized exchange from Yobit it will be a great idea we really hope that thanks for that 

• -2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, cryptex said:

I understand that this is not up to us to decide, but what kind of coins or tokens do you lack on the Yobit exchange and would like to see in the nearest listings?

I invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

on yobit i would like to see Monero. i like to trade the btc-xmr pair on other exchanges but on yobit there isn't so it could be really nice if the will add this coin in the near future

Presently seeing the scenario of the digital market I think introducing a new token or a coin in yobit can be a good profitable idea or a step for the exchange and also for the users it can benefit a lot and also there is a chance of a good demand of such new tokens or coins.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:26 AM, saddamali said:

I like Atl ,waves,doge,npxs my favourite coin trade in yobit trade site .I make a great from Atl i buy atlant from forkdelta and sell this token yobit exchange.

Many alt coin is in yobit exchange like waves doge coin is the strong market in yobit exchange, and as you say we need more like npxs coin and stellar xlm too

On 3/14/2020 at 6:45 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I like XMR, this is my light coin, I love it and absolutely hope in its future, it has great potential, I hope yobit adds XMR to the trading platform for us to buy and sell. easily

Just like you, I also want to see XMR on the yobit platform. I'd also like to see Lumen and some ERC tokens. Especially when yobit provides the NFT market. It will be crowded and exciting.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, cryptex said:

I understand that this is not up to us to decide, but what kind of coins or tokens do you lack on the Yobit exchange and would like to see in the nearest listings?

I invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

I would like to see Energi (NRG) and NIX listed at Yobit. I earned $180 with the Energi airdrop and NIX is a fully anonymous coin.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

For me I want to see all my airdrop coins inside this exchange but to be honest I would like to see Hat project inside of this platform soon.

I just want to see those top coins in yobit,and i am contented with those as i don't really trust much those coins that doesn't have good use cases and new. Because new tokens needs more time to gain trust in order to get lots of investors that make the price increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like to see bitcoin cash listed in yobit exchange, but i also nee to see electroneum tokens (ETN) listed here because are my favorite but they haven't listed here in yobit exchange.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

my favorite coin in yobiy are doge ,yoda ,bitcoin , corona , gst and litecoin . and i wish to add a bitcoin cash bch to youbit . youbit have a lot coin that you can't find them in other exchanger.

I would like to see on Yobit, the cryptocurrency QTUM. Very promising cryptocurrency QTUM and I like it. If possible, you can add a QTUM to the exchange.