What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptex

What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit?

There are many new old coins in this Ubit. Bitcoin is one of the best. We're all familiar with it. We all know Bitcoin. I know very little about investing. But I hope to learn more about some of the better investments from this forum.

My favorite currency is the token.  Talk has already been listed.  I hope it can be priced soon.  Now its price is at a low point.  I want to invest in it and be kind to see what happens.

My friend as you know there are many more coins and tokens of cryptocurrency. And then as you also know that there are many more tokens on the yobit already. I think all the lies you have on yobit are enough. But as you mentioned coins and tokens in your post, you wanted them to be in a yobit. If this had happened, it would have been in an yobit, it was even better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wish there should be new coins on yobit exchange and there is also a condition for this that those coins should have great potential

I have recently heard about anew cryptocurrency called COS ,it seems that there is an online application that distributes it and I could not find it on Yobit. I am the kind of people who do not like to have many accounts on exchanges , I would rather to have one account with which i can perform all the transactions I need.

To me personally dear colleagues of this great forum, the cryptocurrency that I would like to be on the yobit platform is stellar lumen (XLM) since it considered that it is a great cryptocurrency, it is always in the top positions of the cryptocurrency lists
A big greeting to the whole community

Yobit has a wide variety of cryptocoins , too many of them that I do not know all of hem. You can open on Yobit invest box and see the schedule I bet there are currencies that you have not heard about. I do not think that we need any new currencies at all, what we have are more than enough, but we need them to be strong ones and prove to be useful. 

• +2 1

Friends, as we can see almost everyone agrees that ADA and XML should be definitely listed on yobit.net so their officials should respond to that requirement, IMO.Thank you very much for this post.

I would like to see bitcoin on the yobit. Because only bitcoin can beat the other coins because the price of bitcoin is very high and you know bitcoin is the most expensive coin in the world and on the Internet. Thank you 

On 10/13/2019 at 2:32 AM, cryptex said:

invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others

From your mentioned  coin  i suggest  and like yobit list ADA and XLM because this two coin now most demand able in crypto world.. Did you seen ada and xlm price  movement??  Ada pumped from 24 cents  to 54 cents  and xlm pumped  from 13 cents to 36 cents ..  So if yobit list this coin then there will have good trading volume.. 

There is a number of coins or tokens available on yobit but i will glad if i see ADA and PIVX because these are my favorite for trade. But on other way im happy with given coins or token because more a number of coins available in the digital market we can skip other and focus on given choice. 

• +3 1

Frankly, I don't want it because yobit has almost all the coins that we could need and it is developing periodically. If a coin becomes of great importance, it will definitely be added to Yobit by officials.

11 hours ago, Muhammad Adnan 786 said:

On XMR, I agree. XMR is a good coin to contain personal by trading BTC/XMR on one exchange, sending XMR to another, exchanging them back to, and transferring them to your own wallet.

It's fine with the privacy coin XMR but there are still the genuine coins from the latest projects which can be the best to see on Yobit exchange like the TON Crystals from the famous FreeTON blockchain project. Personally, I am wishing to see TON in the trading pairs TON/BTC, TON/USDT, TON/LTC, etc. on the Yobit exchange. 

There are good and well-known coins are traded a lot in the rest of the exchanges do not exist such as XMR, Evy, BTX and many others do not remember now. And of course the yobit exchange will receive great popularity especially when Gram is listed on the Yobite exchange. I wish that yobit lists the new good coins. Just lists the good projects in the yobit exchange.

• +2 1

I think Yobit already much coins and some of them are appeared or known as dead coins I think they should not list anymore coins

My dear friend, I only trade one coin until now, I am a beginner in the world of encrypted currencies, but the yobit platform contains a lot and a lot of currencies as I hear in an encrypted currency and did not find it on this platform and offers great advantages as well, the fact that it is a wonderful platform

On the Yobit exchange, I'd like to see Energi NRG, Swipe Coin, and Chainlink Coin. There are also other genuine coins that are strong candidates for inclusion on the platform. Since Yobit is the best exchange, I expect fierce competition.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:32 AM, cryptex said:

I understand that this is not up to us to decide, but what kind of coins or tokens do you lack on the Yobit exchange and would like to see in the nearest listings?

I invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

There are many coins are listed on the yobit exchange. I like the xlm coin. It is new and it's project is very high and comfortable. I want to invest in it but I wait for some time and see more. 

• +1 1

I want to see  raven coin on yobit exchange. Mast new currencies choose exchanges that are the cheapest and have the highest trading volume summarizing this a problem that depends of several factors. Some popular coins like btc hrp doge and some thrne ten coio are found on yohit exchange.

There are good and well know coins are traded a lot in the rest of the exchange do not exist such xmr ,Evy, BTX and many others do not remember now. I think it's a good things to see your own tokens on your own yobit. You can post in yourself. Of course the yobit exchange will receive great popularity especially when Gram VI's listed  on the yobit exchange.

Absolutely I don't need new coin but need new program like pay per post because this is what I need ( for now ). As bounty hunter, every campaign has risk become scam. I wondering if Yobit has another program it can be close my loss or bills and reduce fees,am sorry about it 

I agree to you and would love to see these coins on yobit to trade. All these coins that you mentioned are really good and have potential to rise in future so it will be good to see these coins on Yobit.

• +1 1

The coins that have great potential also those coins whose have a great team. Don't lists the new shit projects in the yobit exchange.