Any news about Cryptopia ?! - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Any news about Cryptopia ?!

after the hacking of the cryptopia , no one knows what will happen to the users 
but i think they lost their money for ever, i am sorry for that 
but we all know crypto world is risky thing and his is one of the bad sides 
i hope they can recover some of the capital and get back the money to the user 

As far as I remember, it was about what they completely stopped serving. After the hacking, nothing went well for the stock market and they stopped serving.

that's good thing when uploaded Mini of users and don't know about this thing now there have some idea how to deal with this issue and also I want to mention that thanks for uploading such a post it will be really helpful for me also has I don't have any idea about this topic has so I waiting for other members to give they use so that I can also get some idea.

Maybe Cryptopia will release all crypto assets of its users. I have also some crypto assets deposited on that exchange. Scammers or hackers may have tricked this platform so they are unable to continue their project for the further use. 

Cryptonator is good one.cryptopia has no real news what we were looking for in the previous or in the mean time.Thanks for being here

A good exchange was cryptopia. I don't know why high-ranking exchanges close. I had too many cryptocurrencies on the exchange that I lost

I think the thing I afraid from website exchange if they receive the attack from hackers! will be a disaster, for this reason I think never hold a big volume on website exchange wallet, is possible the they are legit, trust..etc but if they receive the attack adios! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Generaly now crypto talk is not allow to use all of countries. Many people use it  for making benefits. Because many countries people want to work their but they can not do that. Cryptotalk not allow them.                     

What happened here is very sad. Many have not been able to raise their capital. So if this happens in the future, then people will gradually stop investing online. Therefore, any investment or online site related to the security of security should be very good quality.

I am not a member of this platform Cryptopia but I have heard that it is seeking to solve this problem and release member investments

THINK POSITIVE

Oh sad for you man. It is really hard for anyone to loose money in such a way. So now i get this that scammers can also get your money in thisethod also. 

4 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

Honestly, I do not any news about that since I am not using it, I do not let myself be updated to that. I think you can search it through google or in any other crypto forum.

I heard that the exchange open the withdraw for jus btc ltc and doge coin in this month is this true? Because i search for this information and I don't find nothing

I don't see anything new at that site. I didn't join it but when the problem occurred I learned about this exchange, I found it pretty good. I haven't seen any new updates at the moment, but it probably won't make any moves because it's probably still in the process of investigating.

I was told by the moderator of their exchange that the administration will not return anything to anyone, since he wrote to the admins and they did not respond to him..

Cryptopia is working with Binance right now so just make an account on Binance after which DM Cryptopia via 1ec5f5ec77c51a968271b2ca9862907d. while you do that and if you misplaced the identical belongings that are on the Binance as an instance NEO, BTC, ETH then Cryptopia can ship you these crypto for your Binance pockets.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:57 PM, RyujinONE said:

I got some message from the cryptopia email.

However we still dont have a good news went they release all fund customer, i dont hope tomuch they got a full refunded since a lot crypto has been hacked.

Well, it's hard to be refunded the money of their costumer because all of their money ate being hacked, so that they need to find some money just to be backed the money of their Costumers.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:52 AM, Badman001 said:

still I didn't hear any positive News to its user who suffer from hacking infact I am never trying to used such kind of exchange due to trust issues so I didn't suffer form any hacking yet .

Iam also not the user of cryptopia exchange bro but  its really sad news this exchange users, because they can't recover their funds in this exchange, so many investors loss their huge money still also not receive any update, that's why first search exchange security system then invest fund its good for any investor.

This hack has caused the loss of all traders ’money in addition to closing the exchange. This is really unfortunate, and although I didn't lose anything, I felt afraid of other platforms that could be hacked as well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not have an account in the Cryptopia platform but I have some information that says that the Cryptopia platform is facing some legal problems in the country in which you operate and that is why it may be closed

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, spyaquino said:

After the alleged hacker attack suffered by exchange Cryptopia, since then when we accessed the site we came across the news that it has entered into liquidation and investigation to possibly refund its lost coins to its users. But since the alleged attack was reported, we have had no concrete news, I myself have lost ETH, ETN and some satoshis, I say I lost because I received nothing from the Cryptopia team about compensation. So guys if anyone has any news can post here that will be of great use !! Hugs to all !!

The theft of the funds from Cryptopia was one of the most unexpected news for me since I also had money there, some saved, others to trade or trade, since that opportunity when I found out about the theft I have written to them and not I have received no reply. I have already lost my funds.

yes I also lost a few tokens here, after I joined the fork program on this exchange and I intended to hold the coin but suddenly after I longed all the tokens were gone and my balance became 0 and until now I have not received any updates.

YoBit Exchange Fees and Limits
The YoBit cryptocurrency trading platform does not charge different fees between takers and makers. Their fee model is called a “flat fee model”, which charges 0.20% for both makers and takers These fees are quite competitive as the global industry average is around 0.25%.

For Deposits, there are no fees charged by YoBit Exchange. There are likely to be transfer fees incurred by the different payment methods. For withdrawals, fees vary depending upon asset class withdrawn and withdrawal method. YoBit charges you 0.0005 BTC when you withdraw BTC. At YoBit, you can deposit through wire transfer, cryptocurrencies, and credit cards

CHECK YoBit.Net