Will Bitcoin rise in 2020? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Will Bitcoin rise in 2020?

Im writing this post in 2020 bitcoin price rising already started now bitcoin price 9350$ and I think bitcoin cross 10000$ in february.

Yes brother I agree with you. Your think is right.I think bitcoin will not rise.I dont' know why. But its my prediction. Lets see what happened end of the year.  

The reason you quote is the very reason why btc would rise because of  limited supply and because a lot of people are just hodling the coins, which is detrimental to the growth of btc and defeats the purpose, but it however will increase the price of the coin. 

I think the price of bitcoin will be higher than 2019. But it will not reach its highest price of $ 20k but only around $ 15k.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/12/2019 at 6:43 PM, andrehol said:

Initially, the main value of Bitcoin was that it is not enough for everyone and a person always wants to possess what other people do not have.

Bitcoin future is so much bright and good and in the market now the pumping is start and the coins value is going to high day by day and now the ETH is on 278$ and the LTC is on 78$ and i hope soon these coins will touch the thousands of dollars its value.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

And if the expectations of a team of expert analysts are true, which is not excluded, then the major cryptocurrencies may witness another wave of gains, with bitcoin rising, which may be expected to move its stable bottom at levels of 15000 USD.

And earlier this year it happened if today bitcoin was in trend after bitcoin experienced a bearish market reaching at the lowest price of $ 6000. At the moment, the psychology of bitcoin in technical analysis and fundamental analysis of bitcoin is very good, supply has risen earlier this year and demand has fallen, meaning that prices will go up.

Bitcoin will rise in 2020 this is because of bitcoin effects that will give good price when history repeats again. Because price of bitcoin will increase more especially when bitcoin bull run start

Edited by Post Malone's

On 10/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

Right now, bitcoin is steadily rising it's price so your prediction was pointed to opposite direction. Bitcoin is a very popular currencies as of this moment and because of it the market will continue to shuffle and will not remain to bearish season all the time. 

The expectations of many investors are the rise of bitcoin during this important year, due to the important event of bitcoin, halving, supply of bitcoin will be cut in half and this will make it more rare than before and the cryptocurrency market is based on supply and demand.

In my point of view the BTC gonna go to a very high price. I have heard many economist they are claiming that the BTC can easily go to $50K mark this year. But only the time will tell what is the future of the crypto currencies's king? 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:52 PM, kusanagi01 said:

I think it will go down. but all possibility can be true.

téléchargement.png

No, this chart does not mean that Bitcoin will go down in 2020. Basically it provides no useful information. We are in February now and we already reached 10.000 usd again. We will have a lot more to see as the halving will probably make price rise this summer. Still we probably go down a little further for March.

We cannot know or predict what will happen to the bitcoin price but I think he will see a rise in Claire could reach more than 15000 dollars

this topic is three back and you predicts very well bro in 2020, big whales already manipulate bitcoin price and bitcoin hit 10000$ in one month, and so many investors receive their profit and no one knows why bitcoin price pump up in 2020, but any how so many bitcoin investors happy with this prices.

I really want it to exceed $ 20,000 and $ 30,000, but to be honest, it's a somewhat dreamy number because it's hard to achieve this value. I think this year's bitcoin is worth between $ 15k and $ 18k.

In fact, no one can predict that some are expected to rise to the price of $ 20 thousand, but no one can know that accurately. I think the price will rise and all of this by monitoring the movement of the market.

No one can give right prediction about this because value of currency increase or decrease day by day. It's a risk if you are storing your coins or investing. If you stored coins and currency increase then you are luck.

The price is around $5000 and there is chance of hitting $7000 in the next few months. There is no way to be down all the time, take the previous examples and compare to the recent case, you will want to add more BTC in your portfolio.

As long as it reached a high price previously, this means that there is nothing to prevent Bitcoin from rising, but it has decreased due to the disease that is prevalent in the world and will return to rise after this disease is treated.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/14/2020 at 10:07 PM, MrGox said:

The price is around $5000 and there is chance of hitting $7000 in the next few months. There is no way to be down all the time, take the previous examples and compare to the recent case, you will want to add more BTC in your portfolio.

I think the current case is one of the most special economic cases that has ever happened during cryptocurrency life. It is not known when this massive bear run stops because I see long and stretched red bodies in candlestick patterns which means downward trend is still dominant in the market. But we should be positive and take advantage of the big rises and falls of bitcoin price every day. For example, today bitcoin went up from $4600 to $5000. This $400 movement can be profitable enough for one day.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:48 PM, fila said:

I am assuming pretty well everybody was expecting this to happen as the beginning of 2020 was really looking good for bitcoin and crypto currencies in general, however now thinks have gone backwards big time and nobody knows when the end is in sight.

nobody expected this to happen, the price just dropped because of the pandemic that all countries in the world are facing. you may already know about the coronavirus and how the death toll around the world is steadily increasing. Countries are quarantining and this is causing markets to fall

Bitcoin will have to rise in this year, it has been down since 2017, which we have not yet reach the ATH if the bitcoin since that year

before the corona virus all people and reports are expecting that bitcoin will rise in 2020 ! but now after what's happens to the world we can see that the price is drop now 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:11 PM, panaeolus said:

all predictions for may never confirmed

so its hard to predict what will happen

bitcoin can goes above 20000 ,after mid january

I agree with you many people are very bullish for bitcoin in 2020 because halving is very near so I think no one can exact predict the price of bitcoin because it's depends on supply and demand 

I think that Yes, this is inevitable, especially given the events in the world it becomes clear that investments in bitcoin will be more and more and this will increase its price.