Will Bitcoin rise in 2020? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Will Bitcoin rise in 2020?

Bitcoin will always be the biggest interest of the trading community. There will be no coin to take the place of bitcoin. bitcoin will increase $ 20,000

• +1 1

Yes i think bitcoin will be priced till the end of 2020. As you know, so far in 2020, due to a fatal disease coronavirus, its price has not paid much. But as now that disease is over, then every work has started to be done like it used to be. As the disease engulfed bitcoin price. That's why I think the price of bitcoin will start rising up. Now is not the time when bitcoin will start getting elevated.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the price would have increased even if there was no halving of bitcoin in 2020, but price didn't move so high, and i just hope it is will be rise

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It can even reach $30,000 the way it is rising. There is so much interest in Bitcoin and investors are hungry for more. It is Grayscale, banks and everybody as retail that drives the Bitcoin adoption this time and I expect this not to end for a long time perhaps for years.

You can not be 100% sure , but analyzing the market at the moment, we can assume that it will completely exceed 20,000 by the end of 2020, and what will happen in 2021-we will see, maybe it will really exceed 30,000

Well now we can see that bitcoin is on its way to reach its peak. Everyone thought that due to pandemic this year will be hard for bitcoin. It really was hard in the middle of this year. But bitcoin stood up and now running towards the highest price. The way it is increasing we can hope that at the end of this year it will go above 20k usd.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course, Bitcoin will rise in a new way in 2020 because the market value of Bitcoin has been rising since the beginning of 2020 and the demand for its use has increased.  Moreover, the number of trading and investing through Bitcoin is gradually increasing.  As a result, Bitcoin will definitely rise in a new way in 2020.

• +1 2

I think end of this year bitcoin definitely cross 20k dollar and Will be reach near to 22k dollar... Because bitcoin previous 2 weeks work good and 3k dollar increase value just in 2 weeks... So that is why I say it's value coss...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think your question is answered, just by looking at a recent price chart of BTC, in 2020. Why such a huge price surge recently ?¿? It could be many factors pushing the price higher. The worlds economy is a mess because of the corona virus, worldwide people have lost their jobs, are having a hard time just getting something to eat, pay rent, businesses are going under, etc. Currencies have no buying power, in many countries.

The useless politicians are invoking draconian laws, that go against many countries constitutions. Its all about how to control the masses. Many people are waking up to the fact that the politicians are only in politics, for their own benefit, mostly financial.

I think BTC will go a lot higher, especially if the worlds lock down isnt stopped / lifted soon.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Bitcoin has rise in 2020 a lot and is closer to a new all time high and we are all in good profit and some send a few back for now. I am think it was a great run and Bitcoin shown that it is strong asset that can be what people think of. We can have more trader plans for the future as the profits are always given by Bitcoin and we are making wise decisions.

• +1 1

Yes of course why not. Bitcoin is the only currency which is the top crypto in the while world. If bitcoin price going high then other coin also going high as per % of bitcoin price. In 2020 bitcoin alreade reach 20 k usd. I thinkbit,s enough for 2020.

• +1 2

Bitcoin it as $17000 today so anyone that was bearish on Bitcoin and thinking it wouldn't rise again was wrong as it went very close to the previous all time high. But if there appears to be cracks in the rise of price it can be a bad thing that can turn the market bearish for a while more. I am still optimistic and wait for confirmation of the bull market first of course as price is on a cross roads today.

• +3 1

Price was close to 20,000 dollars so your prediction was correct. 30,000 seems to be very far right now but you never know maybe next year this will become a new all time high for Bitcoin. It is exciting times and we are all in this together so lets be optimistic and profit together from it.

Bitcoin can rise next year and don't underestimate the fact that holders don't feel greedy or have strong feelings. Instead the holders can hold through bad times and sell just a portion of their bitcoin during good times and make millions. Who needs more and more millions, most people in Bitcoin have made a lot to have a great life and aren't greedy.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 12:51 PM, yukihirasoma said:

Everything can happen, but I really hope that BTC can go up or touch $ 20k in 2020 or maybe it can reach a new ATH

I agree with you as the current price is moving to upwards and the Bitcoin is trying to reach to the price of the $20,000 and then to $25,000 as this can be done before the 2020 end.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This topic would have been created long time ago in this year, 2020 because bitcoin has already reason very well this year,the whole rise has started some months ago prior to halving when bitcoin price has been risng until the last short bull back, while bitcoin is rising back again and now at $18400.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree there are some people that hold too many and this will be the reason it won't reach too much. But 30k is not impossible, we are close to 20k just a hundred dollars more or less. Bitcoin can keep rising and those that own too much won't be selling everything because they know they can't as price will collapse.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will keep rising, 20k is only the beginning of the new Bitcoin cycle, how much it will reach we don't know but I think that $30k will be by March and $50k by summer. After that it will be either a huge parabolic rise or a correction.

• +1 1

It looks tough to pass 20k and price keeps rejecting and dropping very fast then. Perhaps if 20k is hit there will be a big correction, one of the kind of 30% as Bitcoin is usually doing these things. I don't know if we will have another retest tomorrow. It is a great battle to watch and having a good position, not to big or not to small helps more.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, skynguyen said:

Bitcoin will always be the biggest interest of the trading community. There will be no coin to take the place of bitcoin. bitcoin will increase $ 20,000

That is just the fact, in 2020 crypto has really risen because people are getting to know more about it, while bitcoin is the most know out of them, people buying it and investing it because they see it more as an asset and opportunity to earn. 

• +1 1

I see that your expectations are not accurate, this topic has been written about a year ago and you do not expect the price of bitcoin to rise, but we are now in December 2020 and the bitcoin price is close to touching 20,000$ , bitcoin has increased more than twice this year and is expected to rise to more than that to touch new highs.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

If we look at the price of Bitcoin last year, we will see that it was priced at 11K, which was the highest.  However, if you look at the price of Bitcoin this year, you will see that its price has crossed 19K.  However, the price of Bitcoin may go from 20K to 30K this year.  So we should hold bitcoin.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, TANVIR021 said:

The fact that many people are familiar with bitcoin does not mean that these people will be buying large amounts of bitcoin so that it causes the price of bitcoin to increase a lot. People can be many and buy little bitcoin and the price does not increase much. other people may buy few bitcoins for just hold for many years and never buy again. do not listening analysts who make absurd predictions

So far people are buying bitcoin, this will keep the marketcap going higher which is proportional to the price, which means the price will also increase. All bitcoin need now is for people to buy it more so the price can increase. With what is going on, it is very possible for bitcoin price to increase more.  

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency market is one of the most difficult markets in terms of forecasting, as it is volatile and is controlled by many different factors that are difficult to quantify or know the extent of their impact.
Mark B. Berninger, an investor in the crypto market:
I expect the maximum: $ 55,000 and the minimum: $ 22,000
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the bubbles created by the artificial glut of money burst in 2020, giving Bitcoin a major boost as an alternative asset class.

It looks like your prediction was wrong. We have seen bitcoin price rise in 2020, the price is very good. Most of the bull market is ongoing and bitcoin price is breaking its historical record with a price of $ 39,000. I hope the bitcoin price will be higher. Currently in 2021 the price of bitcoin is still rising and we don't know how much bitcoin price will reach its peak.

• +1 1