Will Bitcoin rise in 2020? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Will Bitcoin rise in 2020?

On 12/13/2019 at 9:05 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin will halve by 2020, so it will rise in price for certain. Investing now in it will be profitable next year.

What you say is really true when bitcoin starts to decrease by half then it is easier for us to invest to look for profit next year and then we wait until the price of bitcoin rises again so that it is easier for us to sell it at high prices.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:15 PM, Kabbo said:

Oviously bitcoin will raise in 2020. Because this year BTC goes down in so much small price. We had heard about bull run which will happen in next year. Many people expect BTC will raise for at least 13000$ next year.

yea i think we need it do pump high because with the upcoming halving will be hard on miners if the bitcoin price stayed bellow 10k, we need it to at least be above 12k and stay above it.

Yes, I expect the price of bitcoin to rise in 2020 as the market price of bitcoin declines.However, it is expected that the price of bit coins will increase in 2020.

Edited by Sohel Rana Sazzad

Bitcoin's increasing popularity means that the 2020 halving will not push up its price. The halving of Bitcoin may not impact Bitcoin's price too drastically.

Yes of course Bitcoin will rise in 2020, and currently Bitcoin is priced at $ 7300.  In that case it seems to be increasing day by day.  By the middle of 2020, BTC will see a sudden surge in prices.

Yes i think bitcoin price will rise up in the year of 2020.I expected that's bitcoin price will go up to 12000 dollars in 2020.This is my own predictions

I can't say it exactly but I think the price of Bitcoin will rise 2020.no one don't know the ultimate fate of Bitcoin but my mind said that it will rise.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:06 PM, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

But i think bitcoin will go up in crypto market. 

I don't have that clue about its price. But i am sure that it will rise. But no one can predict crypto's price and i feel that it will go up.

I am thinking bitcoin will rise after january end users will become

Free from holidays and will start trading and buying bitcoin

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. No one expected much growth in 2017. Perhaps the success of 2017 will be repeated in 2020. I believe in a bullish trend.

Bitcoins deflation makes it scarce and as we know, when something is scarce, it has more value.
I Think Bitcoin rise 14000 to 15000...

anas hassan

On 1/2/2020 at 4:02 AM, Lilit said:

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. No one expected much growth in 2017. Perhaps the success of 2017 will be repeated in 2020. I believe in a bullish trend.

Right! Bullish trend will come soon,just believe on it. And besides,if we know how to play on it,even btc is so unpredictable we can still gain profit from it, just use the chance to buy when it drops and sell when it rises.

this is different to fiat currencies which use an inflationary model. Inflation is a model where central banks can print extra units of currency at will.

Well I'm sure bitcoin will rise in this year because there is upcoming event which is the bitcoin halving so for sure it will rise the price and it's proven in the past bitcoin halving that bitcoin price increased.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2019 at 5:52 PM, kusanagi01 said:

I think it will go down. but all possibility can be true.

téléchargement.png

Still the market is down and i hope so that market will go up soon in this year because so many peoples will invest their money in the crypto market and now they are waiting that on what time it will go up and then they sell their coin and get the profit from their coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2020 already started and i think the price of btc already started increasing day by day. i think in this year anyone can make good profit from btc and this will be the best year for btc.

2020 adalah waktu yang telah ditunggu pasar crypto. Itu terbukti sekarang bahwa Bitcoin sudah mulai meningkat. Dan saya berharap ini akan berlanjut di masa depan.

Of course, bitcoin will increase by 2020, many people think so. This is for sure it's flourishing. This year its value will be about $ 25,000 - $ 30,000

On 13.10.2019 at 21:36, bitcoworld said:

According to Anthony Pompliano Bitcoin will hit to 75% the 100.000$ mark. He is Co-founder & Partner at Morgan Creek Digital and a very smart person. His analyzes comming from charts like this below

image.thumb.png.9f5a3cff5cc742ca434ca1940baa68a5.png

I personally think that he is totally right. According to the Stock-to-Flow chart, bitcoin will hit 100K by the end of next year. This only because of the halving he gets rarer simply.

image.thumb.png.1e51208570b9c2ffe0acf5f4174b0043.png

After the halving in 2032 there will be less then 1 BTC per Block 😮

And we will mine last 176125 bitcoins  next 100 years. Inflation of bitcoin will be so low. So we will see bitcoin about $10 000 000. I'm waiting. And you?

On 10/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

Bitcoin will definitely rise in 2020 in my opinion it's not rise very high it will not touch $20,000 or $30,000 according to me it will cross $12,000 in this year at this moment bitcoin price is down if you have a good amount of money then you will buy bitcoin right now and hold it for few month it will provide good profit in future but if you are small investor then  you will go with other altcoins because you cannot earn big profit in bitcoin with small investment because bitcoin price is high as compared to other altcoins

i hope so because many people has been expecting bitcoin to rise in 2020 so that all that they invested in bitcoin will be worth it and they will have money to invest in bitcoin once again.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:52 PM, kusanagi01 said:

I think it will go down. but all possibility can be true.

téléchargement.png

Bitcoin not going to down now because this is the time to buy the coins and safe them because soon BTC will make a huge bull and it will give us huge profit in the market thats why i am buying different coins on the exchanges and i safe them because future is so much bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if we look at the movement of the BTC chart on a large time frame, the movement of bitcoin is already at the bottom, in other words, bitcoin should experience a reversal, it's just that we don't know when,
but many predictions say, BTC reversal will occur when halving has occurred.

I don’t think that bitcoin will rise anyway even if some people have little of it. This will not affect the bitcoin’s rise and could reach an unreasonable price with the beginning of 2021.