I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Yes i agree with you, so that a lot of people in different countries could understand and choose what forums they could more understand about. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I think this post should belong to the About Forum section. I also one of the people who wants to have my language section so that I can learn and understand more about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 3

I agree with you, I think it is very beneficial for people who wants to learn or ask about crypto currency. Because as I can see there are many different languages in this forum it will be beneficial for them if they can find people who can answer questions they ask.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I fully agree with you that the forum should definitely be developed in all directions and made the most global and the best in the world. But on the other hand, I understand its creators, because they are focused on an expensive audience, the most expensive audience is us, who are from Europe, the United States and a little cheaper, the countries of the former Soviet Union.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum still needs enhancement and in the coming days this forum will become more improve.Language is very important in a community to reach out every ideas  that have been shared in this forum.I think the administrator and moderators have already thought of this idea,let's give them time. 

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

Yes for sure it will be. this forum is good enough after bitcontalk. and i hope this will improve and produce lot of opportunities for its users. and will facilitate them to educate more about cryto world.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

CryptoT has been applied to specific languages for different countries.  We can apply those languages and then get our work done.  So we have to work on crypto through our own language, otherwise we can face many problems in this forum.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, fun hung said:

Yes this is absolutely correct. This forum's performance is awesome. They can increase their circle also if they incorporate many other languages so that many local users also can use the forum. The forum now support Russian and English. But also there will be some mess if many languages are occur. 

I have seen forums that support multiple language branches. You can create several languages and countries. This is at the discretion of the administration of the forum.

• +3 1

A bright idea for me, but I think it's a difficult task for the developer and moderators in the forum because they must assigned again a head for that every language in that topic. Or maybe a multilingual one to lessen a people.

The forum is really wonderful, but lack of language is not the best idea, the forum has to have features in which it cam be translated to another language

Yes, i do agree with you. Here in this forum many users comes from different region so if they can make different section for different language people will love to come there and Share their thought.      

It is good. But i think that the english is the most popular language of the world. And many peoples also understand the english language. So, forums in the english is easily understandable for all peoples. If you did not understand english than translate in into your native language

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

I think that if there are more languages comunity is divided into language parts. So I think that they should delete Russian language here.

They should deleted. No yobit is from Russia they will not remove their language from the forum

On 12/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, heelsibat said:

More or less everyone knows English. Because for many country it is a second language. You can also translate it to your convenient language if you use Google chrome browser.

Yes i agree with you the developer does not need to add more languages because multiple languages make very difficult to understand  . English is international language and every body need to understand English .

might be added for local sections such as Arabic, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. because we know the language of the country uses letters that are different from the alphabet in general. it can be helpful for those newcomers to learn crypto here in the local language.

Edited by fuer44
  • +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:01 PM, fun hung said:

to add language to a web development is very easy, and most of it is available by all types of CMS, and there are already several databases. the problem is the decision taken by the developer of this forum later. as a user we do not have the authority to create a board with the language of our country, the user is only allowed to create posts / threads.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:08 AM, ethannbenny said:

I think we don't need any other languages, we are much happy with English, English is worldwide English and it's easy to understand and translate, I hope will all see all contented with English and Russian language 

English is helping on the forum but two language will not be enough for the forum some should be added

On 10/12/2019 at 5:01 PM, fun hung said:

I think now form is best place putting more languages will be not choice .May be in future this option came to light but for now it is not good decision .Because we have main two languages for form.Mostly members of English language are globally and doing great in english.

• +4 1

Yes, I would also be glad if there were several languages on this forum, it would be easier for me to share knowledge and communicate with you! I hope that the developers will make changes by listening to their customers.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, fun hung said:

I will also suggest that languages for those that cannot speak English should be included, like native and pidgin English should be among if at all something like that is going to be implemented in this forum. 

Hello my friend
It is a good idea to add other international languages to the forum. It will be as positive for the forum as what the BitcoinTalk forum does

• +3 1

Yes i agree although english is mostly used , but there are surely plenty of people around who might not know how to write in english and prefer using their own language. This would surely be' a plus for the forum as it would grab even more participants and users.

• +1 1
  • +2 1