Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Yes, your words are correct, your English must be good and understandable, and also do not deviate from the content of the topic. Just answer the question, nothing more, nothing less

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yes I agree with you, our posts need to be constructive and meaningful and the most important is it is understandable by everyone here in cryptotalk.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Some users don't speak English and so they tend to use translators like Google translate. These translators contain a lot of mistakes in the meaning. 

• Useful or interesting 1

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Hello my dear friends.  In order to learn to write correctly and better, you must learn the English language, answer the question posed to you by the forum, and learn the rules inside it.

Yes, dear friends, you should do well here in English. After reading these rules you will have to follow all the rules here. If you do, you will probably be safe in your account.

When we write something try to write correctly in the cryptotalk forum, if we write correctly, everyone will understand our writing and benefit from our post. If others do not understand our writing then they will not understand our post.I'll write the post correctly.

Cryptotalk should contain all languages in my opinion because we have a lot of members here who don't speak English or Russian. That's why they use translators to translate from their language to English or Russian. 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, Migo said:

It is not obligated to know English very good, because you can use some assistance from some translation apps, and you will have a good knowledge, the important thing is to not post a random words, even me I can say about myself that I know English 100% but I can manage myself with it so far

Yes I am completely agree with you Migo !
people can take a help from some translator apps like Google , Romero ! because I think not all people know english very well .

On 2/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, NAFIS287 said:

I follow every rule regulations of cryptotalk. We should always try to write good post then our account is safe and secure. And don't use copy paste content otherwise account may be banned.

The forum gives us 3 minutes between each publication and another post, and this is sufficient time for us to read and audit what we have written.

Indeed,being here in cryptotalk is once in a lifetime opportunity,this forum is a great help to everyone financially,so don't waste the chances,follow the rules and have discipline.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

Yes dear you share valueable content. We should be careful while posting here on this forum. If we are going to post new thing then we should be search all about it. 

On 2/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

That's right, i strongly agree with you. Most of the people here are not comfortable when using the english language because that is not their language. But of course if you need to do work hard in this forum, you need to be fluent in english to become more safe and avoid warning points. I'm not also good at english but try to correct it. 

Before making post here make sure that you grammar is correct because it is part of making a good content or a post. Because writing here in this forum is not for the of you want to rank up or the payment but making a good information that may help other members here in this forum. It is good that you have interaction for every member in this forum and by that you will know what are the other concern needs an answer specially if you know a certain concern by other member.

Cryptotalk users firstly knowing English. Because English is very important for all crytotalk users. Many people don't know English. Many people written useful comment. Safe batter write correctly very important cryptotalk.

This is true and should always be taken to mind when posting comments on this forum especially by the beginners so that they don't post errors and break the rules of the forum.

2 minutes ago, Layal Ah said:

You are right, my friend
But the forum has become more difficult and intense. You should not repeat a post or the site will delete it. Can you provide a good idea to work on on the topic of deleting posts ?!

Just follow the instructions and right way when it comes to posting for your post not to be delete by the admin. 

Do not post low quality and provide very useful post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No one has ever have hundred percent accurate results from their posts. Our posts something extra special when we are in good mood and write answer of questions with keen interest and then we are enjoying our work and sometimes its hard to write when more posts are deleted from our accounts. 

On 4/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, Saiful890 said:

If you violate this and post well and do not post without unrelated subject matter and keep in touch with useful and best information to the members and yes every post is related to the topic

When we make post which is not relevant to the topic you are posting in, it will lead you to earn a warning point because you are posting a useless content in the forum

If you only know English well you can't post correctly.you also need to know about cryptocurrency and bitcoin well.If you learn both and gain knowledge and informations.then you can answer correctly to most of the contents.You also should read the pinned post carefully.So,following this three steps,your mistakes will be inless.

• +2 1

Actually is an universally accepted and understanding language and in this platform people are associated from several countries so if we use proper English with correct pronunciation then that will make things clearer for everyone associated with this platform. 

On 4/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes those points are exactly true and need to be followed every time before making any post here on this forum, having good knowledge in grammar and vocabulary will always help to create good content. 

Yes I think that if you write better here in crypto talk then the admins will pay you for your post and I  think that is best because you can earn here so my advice is always check your posts if it is good to the topic and if it is helpful to the forum.

• +3 1

You can install some sort of grammar and spelling checker extensions on your browser. Your writing on this forum should be free from any sort of the grammatical and spelling errors. Keep creating posts in the simple words. 

You are right my friend, we have to follow all the forum rules so that we can be safe here in the forum and we also have to write useful topics or comments with good english so that they can be counted by the moderators.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not think that knowing the English language very well is a necessary condition for starting work in the forum CryptoTalk , because you can use the Google translator or any other translation software and then you re-write your post in an easy and understandable way to all members