Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

On 2/27/2020 at 1:02 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mate,I strongly agree with you on this specific matter.Always make sure that if you comment or post something it must be informative and relatable to Cryptocurrency and also make sure that it is well constructed so that the other members of the forum will be able to understand the content of it and most importantly it must not be violating the rules and regulations of the forum.its a pleasure working with you mate.

Gud talk mate,I really agree with you on this matter 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:02 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mate,I strongly agree with you on this specific matter.Always make sure that if you comment or post something it must be informative and relatable to Cryptocurrency and also make sure that it is well constructed so that the other members of the forum will be able to understand the content of it and most importantly it must not be violating the rules and regulations of the forum.its a pleasure working with you mate.

Gud talk mate,I really agree with you on this matter 

On 26.02.2020 at 15:54, Mr.alexx said:

Crypto talk is a good earning website here we need to post our valuable comments in order to earn money and we must write it correctly and we must follow all the rules and regulations of this platform in order to earn more

Actually i agree with you that crypti talk is the best way to get currency also to share your informations about this forum, and giving advices, i think it is good and easy way to get money while you are in home 

Yes my dear every people should post currently and donot submit any copy past content. Cryptotalk opportunity to earn money and give crypto currency knowledge. 

Well, if you are not good in the english language, you cannot posts here in this forum because its hard to you to create some constructive sentences and i think you need some practice from it, i hope you may understand.

• +1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

I'll definitely agree with this! We can maintain the effectiveness of this community by doing appropriate acts while posting and working here. Just always keep in mind all of those rules and regulations here in this forum.

absolutely agree It is a wonderful forum and source of the correct information and it offers us a lot and we must respect and abide by the rules in addition to sharing things that are beneficial to everyone.

Working with cryptotalk I think using English is the most reasonable because of its popularity. I have good English, sometimes confused but not difficult to post and I always follow the forum rules.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

English is a must have trick for you to successfully communicate with other people here in cryptotalk and it is very essential for you to understand English because if you dont understand it then you cant know rules and will be banned.

That's  reality.  If we are working  good  on the forum  and posting  good  and useful  content.  Make always  comments  related  to topics  our accounts  will be more  safe.

If english language is a barrier for some people, then they shouldn't begin writting in any english forum. Can we ever right in the Russian section of this forum if we can't make sense from our posts? Obviously not. I've noticed quite a few people using google translate and create sentences that do not make sense. Everyone should be avoiding this as it is just spam.

Although we shouldn't be strict either, as grammar and vocabulary mistakes are inevitable, since most of us aren't fluent with english. Still I hope that everyone will try to get better and create quality posts both in the use of English and in the information they provide.

I think you do not need to be too worried when you are not sure about English because now google supports you, my friend was very nervous when entering the forum because his english is very poor.

You are right in that we must master the English language so that our participation is understood by others and if we use an interpreter we should check the translation and translate it before publishing it

You just said you should know good English if you want to post in crypto.  And should be posted correctly.  However, my mother tongue is not English.  I do not speak and understand English properly.  However, I work in crypto by translating my language into English and I don't think I have hurt anyone.

You must understand and know what you are writing and you must be careful when writing posts so that you do not fall into spelling errors and your participation becomes incomprehensible and we must follow the rules and adhere to them as much as possible

Cryptotalk is a good platform for learning and earning.Every platform has own rules and regulations.

So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk and write correctly.

For sure using correct English would make other people understand us perfectly so it's better not to start working here if a person can't use English correctly because when such person creates a post and people don't understand that post will been seen as useless content and surely it will be deleted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

even if you dont know english very properly atleast write in a such a way that gives hint to other what you are trying to say or ask with other

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes is good to know the English, but the important that you understand what topic talking s about, and yes day per day members they can improve their English here, so this forum is not good for collecting Bitcoins or knowledge also improve our English! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The rules that you need to use on Crypto Talk are the main things that every member of the cryptocurrency community needs to know. Following the rules and being vigilant is important. 

English is not My native language but when I works in crypto talk forum, I always check my grammar and spelling mistakes, because this forum is reputated in crypto world, so many crypto followers visit and read post so its our responsiblity to gives our 100% output,because we earn money from this forum.

• +1 1

Yeah I agree with you, but you don't have to be so fluent in English. Just know English which you can use to express yourself and your opinion. There is also the Russian section if you understand and can read and write with it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

As long as they understand what you posted then you doing commenting right. 

It really needs for members to comment in a not so low quality comment instead a very useful and informative also related to the topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For one to be able to work here in this forum must be good in English both writing and spellings because he or she is like a writer of this forum and should produce good publications that are helpful to other users.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

On 2/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

I don't think we need expert level English. There we only need little English knowledge which can help us to contact with this site. But we need mostly to learn about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

i am quite thankful for your good advice although I have a good grasp on English lingua but still one tends to stray from the path at times but now I really will take care