GET PAID by Reporting Spamers - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGeany

GET PAID by Reporting Spamers

On 2/26/2020 at 6:48 PM, Deduci22 said:

wow nice advice and agree with you guys if we get paid for reporting spammers there will be 0 spammers left 😄 cause who likes them? plus it will be our way of earning some coins. good advice brother.

Yes if get paid for reporting spammers there will be 0 spammers  left cause  who like them , plus it will be our way of earning  some coins , good  advise  brother , no you are wrong  my brother because this is the work  of the administration  only .

On 2/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, MrGeany said:

Hello guys i have a proposal for the forum administration.

Se all see that there are lots of spammers who flood everywhere. and as we can see mod's cant filter all of those post cause they are few and we are several 1000 + so...

So Here is my advice for cryptotalk moderators.

Lets start some campaign. lets get paid by reporting people who are spammers. if our report is successfull than we get paid by 2000 to 5000 satoshes. 

I think most of the users will start reporting those spammers and we can together destroy them.

If 2000 is big than pay 500 or 1000 satoshis it depends on your budget.

What do you think guys about this advice? Will it work? I think it will!!!

Please like My post if you ar einterested and want to motivate and help me. Thank you.

Great idea. We all hate these spammers who invade sites especially if it's an earning site. I hope administrators look into this because I'm totally agreed with this!

They are paying 1000 satoshi for now is a fair payment, being in a community is doing things, helping, etc. Among its functions as a user is to report, by the way have you already done them?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes your idea is so good and interesting I think every worker should all time follow cryptotalk rules and donot submit any copy past content. Cryptotalk is best way to earn money. 

There will be a lot of issues and distrust among the customers in the forum. The forum will be perfect! However, morally it is no longer good for subscribers to the forum

we are helping the from anyways so that will increase the security and solidation of Cryptocurrency. Hope that is true and i'm all for it definitely!!

oh trust me if this started i should get paid the most because ever since i got in this forum i have been reporting those accounts that always copy and paste replies and have no real content in the forum and just constantly spamming.

You are right  friend  this could  be big step to kicked out scammers. If they fix some payments  to report spammers every  one will report  then and forum  will clean very  soon.

23 hours ago, Cammer said:

Great idea. We all hate these spammers who invade sites especially if it's an earning site. I hope administrators look into this because I'm totally agreed with this!

Yes scammers are not welcome on this forum, they should not be in this forum and they should be reported.

I completely agree with you I think cryptotalk authorities should start promoting this way.  It will be helpful in removing spam and also have the opportunity to make money.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, KartavyGey said:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Because there are so many problems. And most monks are experiencing this problem.

I agree with that if the forum will give out reward allthe spammers on the forum will be reported.

I know you idea is very good to stop spammers as well as getting rewards from your advise campaign. I know one thing about this forum mostly spamming happens by new users, they doing copy and paste in Crypto world section.

When you are reporting the spammers, you are reporting as the way of posting the content, so that's you'll be paid 1000 satoshis from your post that's you have reporting the spammers

Reporting a spammer doesn't need to be paid for but it should be done out of our love to protect this platform for our well being because this is our home.

There is no need of getting paid for reporting spammers because if you'll be reporting the spammers this will be your benefits also its is the benefits for the forum

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Se all see that there are lots of spammers who flood everywhere. and as we can see mod's cant filter all of those post cause they are few and we are several 1000 + so...

Lets start some campaign. lets get paid by reporting people who are spammers. if our report is successfull than we get paid by 2000 to 5000 satoshes. 

I think most of the users will start reporting those spammers and we can together destroy them.

Please like My post if you ar einterested and want to motivate and help me. Thank you.

I did not like this idea at all because if this feature is added to the forum, people will start to report users unnecessarily just for the reward.I hope that this feature should not be added, I hope not.

Oh, someone else was thinking this too! I was suggesting a similar thing for copypaste users but that requires more work and proof then just reporting low quality spam.

But yeah, i agree, and we should be able to report bot users as well. But right now the report button is gone so i am waiting for Monday to see if they have found a fix for something like they hinted.

Probably this will eradicate cheaters from the forum. I'm always reporting plagiarism which is really shameful thing to do. There are also paraphrazing tools online that change words to synonyms. These are really easy to be found as usually they contain words rarely used in the english language and with a quick search we are able to find these perpetrators. There is also a post pinned in the "About Forum" section of the forum where you can report plagiarism. I do this because I don't like these acts and feel that these members are just cheating. If a financial incentive is involved then I guess I will be more involved and spent many hours daily finding these posts.

3 hours ago, alexmark said:

It will be a nice idea if the admins can consider that as it will make there work much easier and faster even to give like 300satoshis will give us more courage in reporting them but nevertheless if we don't do that then I am a fried this forum will no longer exist it will quite giving out there precious gift 

That would had been nice but they don’t have to pay it is our responsibility to make this place a good place for ourselves so we have to report them.

Unfortunately, many of the spammers who did this and only hurt the forum really were. But for today I see that the number of spammers has disappeared. It is very pleasing to the eye, and thanks to the administration for taking care of us. Thanks Yobit

A very nice idea, and I agree with you. Moderators must provide rewards to people who report spam and random posts, because in this way all members will work to report spam and will be disposed of in a very short time.

I think we should report spammers for our own good, we should report them so we have a good and clean site, aslo to give hope the administration to keep paying, also as a token of good faith.

I not agree with your idea because then may users reported to any unknown person for getting paid from forum. It is clear forum moderators are really active and banned to spam and low quality posts makers. 

This is a nice suggestion but i am afraid that it will be abused also as many people will just comes up with the reward only. As a sign of gratitude to this forum which giving us high reward we can just simply report them without any return.

nice idea. having rewards will encourage mambers here to help the team to find those spammers and cheaters. but i hope that it wont cause any trobles as many people will just make fond ways to report just for the sake of money.