Which exchanger is always best what you think? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Which exchanger is always best what you think?

Well for me binance and yobit is the best exchange platform for me because I use these two exchange platforms to compare or maybe not just to have variations in trading and option were to do trading.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

I have three markets, which they are the best in my opinion until now, I can mention, yobit, poloniex and binance, I said those because I had a personal experience with them, I know other markets but I didn't mention them because I never used them, this is why I didn't to mention them

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

For now, the best exchange, in my opinion, is binance and crex. Usually, I use binance for major coin trading and crex for less well-known coins with high volatile.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Everyone has their own choice of platforms, everyone chooses the platform that suits him according to many criteria, and for me, the binance exchange is the best in the field.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 2/23/2020 at 8:11 PM, NAFIS287 said:

Which exchanger is always best what you think?

as for now the best exchange, in my opinion, is binance for 3 reasons.

- low default  trading fees, that can be easily discounted

- pretty good volume

- they have locked funds to cover losses in chase of hackers

• +1 1

Binance and yobit is the best exchanger for me. I have been using thses two exchange sites to exchange different types of crypto curresncies assets.  Binance is good and yobit processes so many transactions instantly so theses both are very popular worldwide. 

• +1 1

I only appreciate and best that are 2 exchanges:
- yobit
- binance
Top 2 exchanges and you can trust it completely. or kucoin is also good, it's a famous exchange for a low fee

• +1 1

10 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

I use Yobit exchange only and find it to be the best for myself. I have no intention of using another exchange because what I have experienced with Yobit is beneficial and interesting.

I also already believe in yobit, because this is real evidence on the coin exchange. I think that yobit is already very well known in this forum and there is no doubt.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

To my liking, the best exchange is Binance, I also like Yobit in certain aspects. Kucoin, Bittrex are also good. But I insist that the best is Binance.

Share you best exchanger for helping each other every time.

Exchanger is a valuable asset

I am member of 30+ exchanges but it's almost useless... i suggest you to focus on Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC, Huobi and Okex.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/24/2020 at 12:11 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Exchanger is a valuable asset

Crypto market have more then two hundred different decentralized and centralized exchanges and out of from only few exchanges are really capture big market shares and others exchanges have little bit share of investors capitalization of whole crypto market. 

• +3 2

I think that Binance is probably the best exchange since late 2017. It contributed into the cryptocurrency markets by providing an alternative to Coinbase and a great user interface, which makes it easy and profitabble to trade there.

There is also a good referral program and signing up through a referral link can provide you up to 20% of fees back. Also by using BNB for fees you save 50% of fees, making trading really profitable there.

In my personal opinion I think yobit binance and bitrex these are best exchange, where I work in these three exchange in my personal use, and I really satisfied these exchanges, because these exchange are legit and genuine, and this exchanges fees also low I personally suggests these exchange.

There are many best website exchange, but some times we dont have the time to do the search to know all website exchange, because yes there are a lot of website exchange in move, but the pore popular we find here on this forum from members shares are Binance, Hibtc, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex and Yobit.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that this is the Binance exchange and the Bitforex exchange, they have the best trading apps and websites, the other exchanges do not go with them in any comparison

• +3 1

In my point of view binance, yobit and wazirx is the best exchanges available for the crypto users which is well protected and safe personally i am experiencing yobit and wazirx exchange which has given a good experience to me till now.

My favorite exchange are Kucoin, Binance, Okex and HitBTC (in this order). When i choose an exchange I look at:

- trading volumes

- trading pairs

- trading fees

- minimum deposit/withdrawal

- deposit/withdrawal fees

• +1 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The best one, Well it's little bit different for me because any one can have his own opinion and what he really want in each exchange , for me binance now is the first one 

• +1 1

I have used many exchanges but only two of them i they are the best for me which are binance and yobit exchange. I like this exchanges because i can exchange my coins to USD and withdraw direct to my payeer account and i can also trade P2P with binance and receive cash.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Best exchange is the one with tight security, good reputation, prompt attention to issues, large users base and of course liquidity. The simple to use interface of KoinPro and smart trade panel make it one of those

• -1 1
  • +2 1

I will choose yobit exchange which is best because of its fast transactions and withdraw, low fee of trading and withdraw. It offer many features to earn money such as dice game, pony race, yo pump and investbox. 

• +1 2

For now, the first-rate alternate, for my part, is binance and crex. usually, i exploit binance for fundamental coin buying and selling and crex for less coins with high unstable.

Edited by Rendra808

If you are an active trader then Binance is a good option whiles for instant swaps of your favorite cryptos, changeNOW works best. With as low as $ 2, you can exchnage your holdings for other assets without creating account. A perfect exchnage for privacy inclided individuals.

Edited by FOPL
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If I am to choose, I will always select KoinPro, they provided a platform to trade stock CFD and crypto with Bitcoin. In addition, they have a smart trade panel that make trading profitable in any market condition for both new comers and experienced traders. 

Edited by CryptoLegend
  • +1 2