Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

There is not any institute in the whole world where you can attend classes and get clean knowledge about crypto world. To get clean knowledge you have to get this by your own research. Join different legit forums, follows good YouTube channels etc.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

If you want to improve your knowledge then you don't need any college or institute. You can improve it in thi site or by researching on internet.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The best way to increase your knowledge on bitcoin is to visit forums such a this one and engage in conversations with people that are knowledgeable on bitcoin. Also, there is a lot of courses that teach bitcoin and blockchain online. Lastly, one of the best ways to learn about crypto is through YouTube videos. These give a visual representation to crypto, and for many this makes it much easier to learn.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Knowledge you will learn on your own by collecting information from all Internet sources, and even if you can buy books it will be great. There is not one particular source of knowledge about Bitcoin there are many.

Edited by Maroua

2 minutes ago, mithu001 said:

when you stop to learn we can not make money after a time you are suck. So as much as you can learn and improve knowledge as much as you can earn due to in crypto world .

When we stop learning but we have learned enough we will automatically keep learning unintentionally.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:41 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

It depends on the country you're in.. but to make things easier thier are many educational courses and videos about crypto currency in the internet.. it's just a Google search button away to find it. Hope you get what you're looking for . Keep learning and trade hard 

No I don't think any college are institutes not provides to give crypto knowledge, but so many websites and forums gives to learn about crypto, like this forum crypto talk in this forum so many experts gives good information, what you want so read this articles because reading is improve our skills.

There are many forums and blogs online which have a lot of information about crypto currency that you can learn to improve your knowledge about bitcoin, trading and investment.

37 minutes ago, BitTim said:

Through been active in all this activities of posting you can truely improve your own knowledge in a very huge way and cryptotalk will truely make a whole lots of improvement 

Agree, not only is knowledge from English also increased. because my English is not very good here. but as time went by I was getting used to it.

Well i don't think you need to go college or some any other institutions for gathering clean knowledge about bitcoin you can gather information by searching from internet or simply can go to that person who has a good knowledge about bitcoin   

There are institutions that teaches about blockchain technology and I think they will include the bitcoin in their synopsis, this will make the students have a strong believe in it

My friend you can try access different forum you can try bitcointalk forum. Alternatively you can try social media platforms by following official pages. Maybe you can learn from watch videos on youtube. 

Bitcoin lets you exchange and transact money in a different way.. increasing the advantages of Bitcoin awareness is the best way to gain knowledge about Bitcoin. There is expert consultants online ,one can always check it. Gaining full knowledge will take years and experience , but gaining experience first hand is the best knowledge a person can get, sometimes coming out of your comfort zone may make you gain better knowledge and experiences.

I have no knowledge of colleges or institutes to teach bitcoin and blockchain, but there are very good online courses for learning. You should search for videos and courses for blockchain, bitcoin and trading, on the net.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, yahyal said:

Currently I don't think there can be a legal institute or college that offers courses or just lessons for bitcoins and the best way is to do some research online especially being on this platform can help one get more knowledge about bitcoins and other related crypto currencies.

Just go to the bitcointalk forum and read everything you find on this forum , it stores only reliable information about cryptocurrencies.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

After the cryptocurrency is widely accepted, I will want the course, Cryptography, be taken in colleges and universities as a general course to educate undergraduates about it for the outside world. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 25.01.2020 at 14:28, mskhatri24 said:

I think there are many blog and website like bitcoin.org, where you can get whole knowledge about bitcoin by reading various article and if you don't want to read the articles than there are many video platform like youtube or dailymotion, where there is lot of video about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, you can watch the explanation and improve your knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain.

You are right now there are a lot of videos on the Internet about various directions in cryptocurrency. I wanted to add that it is very useful to make experienced friends and consult with them.

My friend, I don't think there are colleges or institutes that study bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but if that happens, it will be easy to know the trading assets and Calculate the profit and loss correctly.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 3/7/2020 at 9:32 PM, Mwaleed said:

I don't think universities have taught you about crypto. but if there is that is very good, that way we can better understand how the crypto world works today. extraordinary knowledge.

But it is the knowledge that the government doesn't want you to have, so in most countries they will not allow crypto to be taught in schools.

For basic knowledge you can Google it. But for getting extra knowledge, you must have to surf in this type of platforms. It is important  you must work in platform like this otherwise you cannot gain experience 

Well as far as i know, there has no institution and college that is having a course about cryptocurrency, you can learned some of it through Internet by doing self study, i hope that it may help you mate.

5 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I think reading more article about Bitcoin is the better way of gain clean knowledge.You can read more about crypto and learn more.

Reading and watching videos will help you have a good knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and you need to keep following updates so that you won't be loss along cryptocurrency technology

The last time I heard that information and teaching about cryptocurrencies is being offered, one of the masters was caught secretly studying it. It is clear that there is no stomach or headquarters to provide information about. I am not sure about it. But if you are interested, there are books and courses available on the web and you will learn by yourself

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/24/2020 at 4:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

The best way to obtain information about coding and Bitcoin is to join and participate in forums to learn in an interactive way and we can also read various articles to benefit from and increase our experience

For as long as we are not programmers i do not think we need to understand how bitcoin works behind the code.