Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

El 29/11/2019 a las 7:45, ako lng toh dijo:

Sí, estoy de acuerdo con lo que dijiste. Leer información y preguntarle a alguien que tenga experiencia es bueno para mejorar su conocimiento en bitcoin. 

Es lo qe se puede hacer. Y tambien seria bueno generar una campaña de conocimiento de dicha moneda para ayudar a los nuevos en este mundo, sobre la billetera y el uso de muchas otras herramientas.

Your post is very important to our newcomers because if we do not know about bitcoin then we have a good idea of what we can do inside and how to make a good income with it. Thank you for your comment.

You should read more about bitcoin.You can read it from many sites and many forums.You should read more you can know more.This is my own opinion.

47 minutes ago, Sayem1234 said:

You can search for crypto currency on Google and you can get a lot of knowledge about trading from this site on GoogleIf you want to develop your knowledge of crypto, you should spend more time on this site and read the comments on each topic. If you don't know anything, ask a member without hesitation..

Yes i believe you are right google is very good platform to gain information and knowledge on any topic but in my opinion google can be misleading some time you have to do your own research to be sure about the information.

Crypto is a great platform for us.  In order to broaden and improve our knowledge of crypto, we need to learn all of Crypto.  We should always strive to improve our knowledge.  If you want to make a profit without improving your knowledge, you cannot stay in crypto long.  You may be banned.

Clean knowledge about Bitcoin business is buy asking the right people already in the business or read articles on internet concerning Bitcoin from good sites

internet and books that is all until now otherwise that need more time to be happen. you can pay money to a good one to teach you.

As far as I know there's some schools teaching bitcoin and Blockchain Technology in America. 

Well if you want to really learn you must attend in some conferences  or here in forum. 

I started learning , in bitcointalk, and then that is they time I downloaded some free pdf about trading, and also I watch streams in youtube, and with that thing I started applying it in my trades and I think learning  first is the greatest thing you need to do first.

Well , I don't khow about any college where you can study bitcoin or the blockchain technology , but if you want to learn about blockchain then there are a lots of video lesson online , those can help.

On 11.10.2019 at 18:11, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

May be my answer will not make you happy, but you will not find any institute that will give you really good knowledge about crypto or Blockchain technology. Mostly they will give you basic knowledge, but in case you would like not only to know basic things, but to understand in deep and learn news, so it would be better to read a lot on specialized on crypto forums like this one, watch UTube channels about crypto, read news on crypto websites and practice, your own practise. All these in complex will give you more))

36 minutes ago, ShafinAhmed2 said:

there are lot of forums, where experts are posting about bitcoin, crypto talk is also a good forum for gaining knolwedge from experts about bitcoin, here you can learn alot by reading posts.

This forum is helping ,any newbies, into understanding the real deal behind crypto what it does and what it would do in the future.

If you want extensive education on blockchain technology, University of Nicosia (Cyprus) is offering a course and a masters deegree in this field. Although I think that it would be helpful if you are already a programmer, in order to be familiar with the coding. If you want just to learn about how blockchain works without the technicals, then you can read educative documents or learn from some youtube videos that explain almost everything.

Thanks to technology, you can learn about bitcoin without leaving your home! In forums like this you will see a lot of articles talking about bitcoin from how to start until you will become a pro in bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/14/2020 at 1:13 PM, Md mohosin said:

What better way to improve your understanding of Bitcoin?  I mean I'm curious what you mean? You can explain to me

I just see that bitcoin can be understood through charts otherwise in general way out of market hard to know everything all the time

I don't heard about any college or university that serves knowledge about bitcoin. But we can manually learn about bitcoin. I will suggest you to read post regarding bitcoin on cryptotalk or you can refer to YouTube videos and Google articles too for gaining bitcoin information.Thank you.

The easiest and fastest way to buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or. Copay's simple, clean user interface makes it a good choice for new Bitcoin.

why would you wanna spend money on university because you can learn every thing here on internet or on this forum , lets just say this forum is university for you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many of the better way to earn money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that due to experience knowledge you can clear and also have a knowledge about the Bitcoin in crypto talk.

You need to seek for more knowledge about cryptocurrency from various resources online including watching videos will help you sharpen you knowledge

Welcome with me
I think it is not possible to set up an institute to develop clean knowledge about bitcoin
Forums are cryptographic colleges that can offer everything clean and new about bitcoin and cryptography in general

As far as I know, there is no college for learning  about cryptocurrency, but there are many resources which will help you to gain knowledge, such as YouTube channels, paid online courses and forums like cryptotalk.org

45 minutes ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I have a better idea about getting knowledge about bitcoin. You can read the post of this forum and gain knowledge easily. 

Yes it is easy knowledge i'm getting it too, but not everything you read here is from professionals, you need to use your intelligence to filter good from bad info.

One of the better ways to improve your knowledge of Bitcoin is to work well with this cryto world. And if you work with this cryto talk you will get a lot of improvements and popularity.  And I'm also new to this cryto currency.  Thank you.