Bitcoin Dangerous ? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Bitcoin Dangerous ?

11 hours ago, Fancycoin said:

Yes it is not that dangerous maybe other countries ban it because government cant get taxes there and maybe because they dont know the flow. 

Of course governments know the flow of your money because if its not going to banks and being taxed then you're definitely hiding it somewhere and they hate bitcoin because its a place where people hide their money safely

well i think the reason why some people considered bitcoin as dangerous is because they are misinformed about it. that stealing bitcoin is something what hackers do. and i also think that bitcoin is associated to dark web or whatever. basically they have negative impression about bitcoin.

30 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

The second thing you mentioned is not a risk of bitcoin. Do you think illegal things can be bought only using bitcoin? People are doing, buying and selling illegal things for fiat money for a long time and bitcoin is not the problem

Yes, but when cryptocurrency is used to pay for some illegal services, such purchases are very difficult to detect and detain criminals. Unfortunately, today's cyber police are not able to effectively investigate cryptocurrency thefts.There were a lot of cryptocurrencies hacked but the investigation did not end

Many countries prohibit using Bitcoin, because their governments have the right to protect their local financial systems. If only 25% of their local money in circulation is used to buy Bitcoin or Altcoin then their financial system will be chaotic.

I don't think so bitcoin is dangerous. Bitcoin is a blessing I think. But those countries not accept bitcoin maybe they don't realize the value of bitcoin.

15 hours ago, hrvnthgrt said:

I agree with you, we should really be careful in doing some transactions especially because we are transacting or dealing with people we really don't know. Bitcoin is not dangerous, but the people who use bitcoin and other crypto for evil intentions are the one who is dangerous.

I think we should bring a solution to this problem too but I don't know what could be the best option.I have been thinking about escrow service but it could take too much time

yes bitcoin is dangerous for the greedy persons. they invest here without any knowledge and loss. for this reason. govt also thinking it is dangerous for all

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't think bitcoin or other currencies are dangerous, what is dangerous is people's greed, it is what makes many lose money in trading, others will blame crypto currencies for being volatile, but the problem is They don't know how to protect their capital or reduce risks.

There's nothing dangerous about bitcoin. The real problem focuses on scammers luring the crypto world and creating scam websites in order to obtain money from there or simply stole the existing earnings.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:44 PM, Diana said:

I don’t think that bitcoin is dangerous. In these days there’s a lot of people using bitcoin. Let we say that bitcoin isa profitable which can help people to earn money. Also, bitcoin is secured that is why for me it isnot dangerous. There are people who manages bitcoin in a good way.  For you to be safe, you just need to be aware on things and don’t trust the people that you didn’t know.

I Agree, for you to be safe here is you have to choose your action wisely. I also see bitcoin as a good way to earned money and knowledge because there's a  lot of people who can give you that here. Bitcoin is not dangerous you just need to filter and think if the action or knowledge you used was actually beneficial to you . if yes, well that's good but if no, I think there's a problem to the people you interact or to you.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:05 PM, yahyal said:

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

It is not dengerious like you put it but rather, it is a means to aquire financial freedom by crypto enthusiast and the government understands this hence the ban or restrictions and prohibition in some countries. The government's understand for now there's no way to tax it, know who owns what amount, tracking transactions are still not very significant and more.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I am not sure I am just new here in this platform..till now I dont think it is dangerous. But I have heard from many people its dangerous. I cant find the reason

On 10/11/2019 at 11:05 PM, yahyal said:

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Btc is dangerous because some of user use it on illegal transaction and it's hard for the government to trace it. 

As a matter of fact I don't think bitcoin is risky or dangerous , it is all relies upon the client in where they will utilize it or how they will utilize it, for instance in unlawful things. Nothing is hazardous with that it is only a digital assets or money.

10 hours ago, bitnoval said:

Bitcoin poses some danger the government central banks which will have no control over bitcoin, this is the reason while government are so threaten by bitcoin, if the central bank of a country can't control currencies with that country, the government have no control over that currency.

Yes, you are absolutely right, bitcoin is a danger to the outdated system of the economy of our highly developed states, therefore, the government seeks to resist it.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

12 minutes ago, bitnoval said:

Governments have seen bitcoin as a threat to the economical structure and decided they wouldn't allow it in the domain, many are creating their own cryptocurrency, this wouldn't be good for bitcoin.

But i think in other side if government think that all the users of crypto currencies are earning money from crypto then i think it is a very good sign for a country then that is government think that bitcoin is a threat for a country,

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I guess risky not dangerous trading bitcoin is risky, security wise. even as a crypto currency advocates promote bitcoin as a safe way to buy and sell and goods services. and that's primarly because the investor usually has a total control over transactions, with no central authority.

I think bitcoin is not dangerous you can use it freely and can help your transactions more faster. But what I can see dangerous are the people who use bitcoin for scammers the real danger are the scammers. So we should help to stop scammers if we know one please report it immediately. 

20 hours ago, whymeidontknow said:

Many countries are afraid that no one after the cryptocurrency will be used by 50% of their citizens, no one will use Fiat money 

There can be no such thing. Salaries will be paid fiat in earnest. For 50% of citizens to use cryptocurrencies, they must first be approved as a payment tool. It is still very far. Not knowing when it will be and whether it will be at all. The US government does not think it wants to weaken the dollar

On 10/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, yahyal said:

anyone can be scammed by sending bitcoin to a wrong person because no one can cancel any transection. in dark web, btc is used for ilegal payments. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

1 minute ago, Andrew12 said:

Bitcoin is dangerous if you had not enough knowledge and experience. You can be a bait tot those predators inside this system and they will target your money and your identity will suffer.

Very well said. Regardless of the area you want to enter, if you do not have the necessary knowledge you are like fish on land. The more the cryptocurrency market, which is a financial market, is more dangerous.