Waiting or Looking for better - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

On 2/5/2020 at 8:42 PM, jekjekey said:

Yes for sure, the market arent that drop down to say that market will not recover. there is still a lot of potential altcoins there and we can still earning profit by searching a great one. so soon we will experience that. 

Yeah of course the market are not that drop down to say that market will not recover there is still a lot of potential altcoins 

Let's think about it. 
I'd like to offer simple advice Make Your Money in the currencies of the strong and occupy high positions in the market of digital currencies and did not lose anything on the contrary you'll find financial wealth 
Just try to distributed your balance by varying between several currencies and not make your entire balance in a single currency

Well I prefer waiting or what we call hodl or if we don't have any coins then wait for the moment that your desired coin will drop its coins price and that's the chance to buy many coins and wait again for the price to become higher.

In my opinion, just hold on and I think everything went well. When market prices go up, we can sell it with great profit. Be patient and do not rush to make some decisions.Thanks 

Yes cryptocurrency value dumped lots of value last year.but all I did is to take advantage of that. I collect and buy as many coins as I can .because I know that it's price will recover and starts to rise again after few months.and now I'm enjoying my profit from my hard work last year.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

if you holding your crypto market assets from September or October 2019. I hope you buy in dip price now it's time to sale your holding assets because now market much bullish. 

10 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Happy season, he is coming, everyone earns more than 100% of the capital. You must have pictures. There are recommendations. Amber, for example, perl. Her recommendation stayed for 17 days.

Yes, I entered the perl coin and played it off before it hit its target and did not win anything from it

37 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

The problem is that you will not be patient with it. See today for a perl price above 500 Satoshi. You have to be patient and wait for the targets to be achieved

Yes my friend, I learned patience from you and your sister, and I will be patient for you and for profit

Todo depende de lo que estes buscando, porque tu te puedes meter en un pagina y esperar a que te ganancia, o tambien mientras lo haces puedes buscar otras paginas para generar mas ingresos.

I've been waiting and looking forward to it all this well and now bitcoin has increased in value so I believe my choice is absolutely right. You should join the market now.

27 minutes ago, Wahid A Tomal said:

Waiting is foolishness, so it is better not to wait Always look for better and I'm doing that I'm looking for something better.

If you are holding bitcoin now  and the price as we see is at 9.8k are you waiting for 10k or you gonna do better and cashout now?

We will definately see a uprising of Bitcoins market price in upcoming days as experts predicated that Bitcoins will see a huge hike in price by mid 2020 year.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

As you said you joined in July month. Then i think you are in profit. Because that time crypto were maximum dumped. And now bitcoin jump over  three times.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 9/27/2019 at 3:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I think the bullrun has been confirmed by crossing major resistance. We are currently above the 21 weekly EMA meaning things will get better over the next months toward the halving. This is the time to accumlate crypto before the hyperbolic move.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Presently i am waiting for the prices to rise so that i could gain good profit from it and moreover at present ethereum is going good as there is an rapid increase in the demand of ethereum so we can go further with such coins to makeup our loss.

Whatever the market says but i will always keep looking for better, waiting is done when you holding some huge coins and waiting them to rise the price if the coin, but if you just earning from websites then you will have to keep looking for better.

I believe the market will surely rise again. Like I always tell people that this is the time to invest in a well established cryptocurrency. The prices of some of the good project we have at currently very low. So for many people that miss the first bullish run, this is the time to enter the market again for the next bullish run. The cryptocurrency market will only get better from this level.

Definitely, the market will rise again.That's one thing I keep telling people. Don't be in a rush to sell your coins especially when the value has fallen.

19 minutes ago, Fazle rabby said:

It is a  better to enter the market right now, because the crypto market is going up right now. After a crash a few weeks ago, it's time for the recovery and as you can see the market in green

Waiting is not the solution in all cases. It is better to move up and down with the market. If you buy low and wait, it will go up and then you wait more and it will go down again and this cycle will continue and you keep returning to your first place without gaining anything. So, after your purchase, if the price went up, sell and wait for the next occasion to buy again. The best strategy is to gain from any single recovery. Crypto market doesn't go up like a steep uphill because there are always some holes along the way.

I believe in the potential of cryptocurrency and the technology behind it. Im willing to wait for my investments to pay off, so right now im hodling coins.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Crypto is a very good website for our future life that will make us financially self-absorb and take a lot of further in the future

The market fluctuates every day, a green day and a red day, and this is normal, we must accept that and work hard to infer market patterns and predict what will happen before it happens.

Yes don't worry the market will recover soon as it has already started its efforts. All this is due to some sudden regulations that the experts were not expecting. So just hold your coins.