How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

On 11/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, Invalid said:

10 percent was too low. From the market analysis there were more than 10 percent thatbvsn survive because it will  ot be possible to remove thousands of coins because every year some airdrops are happening involving some dying coins.

no, i agree with OP. i believe 10% was too high. some coins with scam and fake project will die. also some serious project will get abandonned by their developer and teams. they will become a deadcoin and shitcoins soon. some new coins will not guarantee to become a good coin and will survive on some market in 2020.

Honestly I can't really tell the exact number of coins that will be able to survive this bear market after 2020. too many useless coins are in the market right now and its making difficult to choose the good ones. Maybe the bear will help eliminating them.

It depends on your definition of the word 'survive'.  Take a look at all the coins yobit has listed.  Are all of them 'survivors'?  The way I see it, a coin is completely dead when it's listed on an exchange and goes for 1 sat but there are no buy orders anywhere to be found, there are no miners mining it, and there probably aren't even any wallets for the coin.

Given my criteria, I would say that *most* altcoins will survive through 2020 since it isn't really a long time frame, and if bitcoin rebounds then there will be at least some enthusiasm for lesser known alts, which will probably keep them on life support temporarily.  In the longer term, however, it's always been my opinion that most altcoins are destined to die out.  And by 'most' I mean around 99% or more.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

Why do you thin that coins will die, you just said almost 90% of the coins will die, how will they die?

On 10/3/2019 at 7:41 PM, Kumar said:

I don't think less than 50% as you can see the available coins currently are approx 3000 so say 1500 and more will add, so in it only 300 which are doing stuff for demand, volume and development.

Yes almost some coins will survive in the crypto market and the other coins will be deleted soon because this time so many coins are going to make on daily basis and no one can understand that which coin is good or not but soon i hope just some coins are left and others are deleted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are almost right and it will happen due to the coins volume and the team are not work properly about the development of those coins. It's just my opinion.

8 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

That's right, only a little of coins survive after 2020, maybe around 20-30% of the 3000 coins in circulation that will survive. This is a pretty reasonable estimate. So be careful about choosing coins for investment, choose coins that are approximately can survive after 2020.

I really see this as a good thing for our crypto market because nowadays we have so many useless coins that are just here to scam newbies and those coins should be crushed and thrown out of the market during the bull run.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:12 AM, Rashidpk said:

People are entitle with their own opinion is not in any bodies hand for alts to survive or not survive at all, for me I believe that alts will survive the struggle and come to the moon light, what we need is patience.

nobody is talking about the possibility of going to the moon here we are talking if the coins will survive this bear market and last long enough to reach the bulll run and end up staying after 2020

On 10/3/2019 at 8:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

Could be lower than that figure, we all know it's very different now than it was before, investors are quick to dump coins that are not performing well in the market and seeing how so many coins that are not performing well we will have many coin.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:33 PM, Kumar said:

This is a very difficult question and no one can answer it accurately because no one know what will happen in future. But we can guess a percentage only. I think from the totall number of crypto listed on Coinmarketcap only 75% can survive after 2020. Guys this a concept only.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kumar said:

That would be my estimation as well. Too many dead coins that are coming back as zombies from time to time and trying to extract a few more investors money only to dump the price once again. Too many exit scams and devs that used the investors money for their personal needs. Alt market needs somehow to clean with all dead coins but coinmarketcap and other index still have thousands of coins listed. This is only causing confussion to the investors.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:03 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think it is good to continue these other currencies because through them you can make a lot of profits by trading

or you could lose more money because even tho they look like your normal legit coins but they are scams that are just cluttering up the crypto space.

I hope that 2020 will be a positive year for the crypto world and I hope that many coins and tokens that were lying dead weight will come to life.

1 minute ago, arsalan9698 said:

Our annual cryptocurrency predictions are a must-read. In the 2020 edition of our cryptocurrency predictions we feature the grand (secular) crypto bull market to continue even though some consolidation may be in the cards as per our Bitcoin forecast for 2020.

Which prediction do you mean?

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Only the potential project can survive for long. Shitcoins can not survive for sure because I'm sure they will turn scam in the end so it is not good to invest in shitcoin that has no real project.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, man002 said:

Only coins, tokens with real use cases and active products will survive and be valid, I think 2020 will be the year of cryptocurrencies.

I also hope that, where this year will be a good start for improving the cryptocurrency situation, actually improvements have been seen since the end of the first quarter of last year,but unfortunately, these improvements only apply to bitcoin, while altcoin is in fact still languishing, hopefully this year will be a spring for cryptocurrency.

Me I don't invest on ico I just invest on coins that is on top 10 on ranking I'm afraid of losing my money if I invest on ICO.but I think there's a lot coins hat will be remove after halving.because there a possibility that Bitcoin price will drop after halving.

4 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

I think that 10% is a very small amount. There are thousand of tokens and the coins in the crypto currency market. So, i think that only the good volume and good price coins are survive

Yes and that's why I said 10% of the coins but their also the factor that everyday new coins are also added so we can say that their would be very few worth investing as mostly the coins are without much purpose.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Kumar said:

There will be fewer coin survive but a new one will rise. We should be careful with the new coin and check the team. The new coin could be a new name with the old team.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

6 minutes ago, Apple said:

There will be fewer coin survive but a new one will rise. We should be careful with the new coin and check the team. The new coin could be a new name with the old team.

It's good to check the new coins but the existing once are also not good as mostly shit coins came in past only especially in 2017-2018.

Yes you are right only few percentage of Crypto will survive now and upcoming days but if good project of coin will come in Crypto than offcourse that coin also survive and gain profit.

I think the coins and tokens which are popular have more chances to survive and other than that  the coins or tokens have trusted blockchain and exchanges and doing continues improvement on their chain network and their value will also survive after2020.