How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

On 3/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, Summi said:

A lot of them will try to survive the market actually, they will like to survive it and also they might possibly survive the market if they have good aim.

I dont think so? especially those coins who started their career in the market this year 2020 I think if they dont have any good strategic plan they are now failed in the market , and if they dont have a strong support they cannot survive this year.

I think that much less, I think that only 1000-1500 coins will survive and grow, the rest will just become useless to anyone and will be with a price of 10 cents.

Nobody can know this, but I think that many currencies will remain, the most important of which are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ripples, and not. These currencies are the most important in the crypto market and cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

In my opinion there will be less than 3-4% project which will survive in the market because these days in market has a lots of competition 

If coins survived after the fall caused by corona virus, i think they will survive anything coming for them this year (2020).

That's how the coins survived, in full panic from the crisis, this is the time to buy more coins, since we are in a historical halving, the reduction to two 2% of Bitcoin per block, and now this will cause inflation to drop and  by default raise the price.

Well, 2020 will not change anything. And coins, tokens will only get bigger. Since cryptocurrency is now very interesting to everyone. And people who understand something in this, want to create their own coin and achieve its success. In my opinion, as a minimum of 1000 coins will be liquid.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

We cannot know this matter, so we just have to wait and see what happens, but the currencies that will remain known are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

8 hours ago, Brand1 said:

We cannot know this matter, so we just have to wait and see what happens, but the currencies that will remain known are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The there coins that you mentioned will not ever have problem in cryptocurrency, but surely some of the coins will dies before next year due to the developers plans or they are not ready to progress their projects

oh yeah this is a question not to be escaped, i am all quiet very sure that after the hit from the corona virus pandemic most of this very crypto currencies would not actually make it pass 2020

There are a little above 2900 cryptocurrency project currently, I believe less than 30% of them will survive this year, 2020. It is a prediction. Many will fail and many more are going to come up. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that a lot of coins will survive after 2020 because I think that after halving bitcoin in one way or another all the coins will grow in value.

There are currently 2400 tokens which might be regarded and plenty of unknown to every body. by the quit of the yr, at the least one hundred-200 new tokens will be created. every day inside the international there are 5 new airdrops. I suppose it isn't always sensible to calculate. but i am quite positive new tokens are being created greater than they're being deleted.

Many buyers are talking about the investbox handiest for goods, there is no any cons for the investbox?? I agree with its now not a hundred% i can simplest earn profit there normal due to the fact trading and making an investment have always have dangers interior them.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:45 PM, yuwira said:

There are currently 2400 tokens which might be regarded and plenty of unknown to every body. by the quit of the yr, at the least one hundred-200 new tokens will be created. every day inside the international there are 5 new airdrops. I suppose it isn't always sensible to calculate. but i am quite positive new tokens are being created greater than they're being deleted.

I don't agree with that 2400 tokens that are available now, they can be more than that and this shown that most of the coins will still survive this year and it will go higher than this year

I m sure that the majority of them they will die I think before the end of this year 2020, but I m sure that they will create a lot of others coins, so I think is not easy to find the number exact about how many they will survive.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

@Kumar  You say 3000..  There is 7000+ coins and tokens listed on Coingecko... you say 10% will survive... I think that you are not enough aware about the situation of cryptocurrencies. 80% minimum will survive

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/11/2019 at 10:01 PM, Sohaglucky07 said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

now is 2020 , parallel like this yearsi think much coin will be still exist nothing chnge but i dont know words new coins relased

Lots of them are going to disappear because lack of funding and good ideas but there is a constant flow of new projects coming in anyway so the total number will probably be even more tokens and coins on the market

I think that about 5000 coins will remain afloat, some coins, such as DogeCoin, are simply unkillable because many people use them to withdraw their money from exchanges.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:03 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

There are various crypto currency and as we have seen many new coins and token are being created. And many of them are already at zero volume is hard to survive in this competitive market. 

There are a large number of coded symbols but many of them are fake promos and their value is low so I suspect that at the end of the year the numbers of these symbols will decrease and the popular currencies and symbols such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Yoda, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin and other currencies that have originated from the beginning will remain Encryption

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not every new Coin which actually survive in the Crypto market, as new coins will always rise or be created on the scenes of Cryptocurrencies, and as such we know there are coins which are high end but suffer on publicity, and at the end end up to stop it's operations

Every coin has not the same potential to survive in the market, there are above 5000+ coins and no doubt as you know most of them are just useless and shitcoins. But in my view numbers of survived coins will be higher than other years. 

There are so many cryptocurrencies. I think only few of them may survive in  the markets for a long time. If we locate the Ethereum network based tokens, scammers have created so many useless tokens to trick users so clearly, I think only  a few potential coins or tokens from genuine projects will survive for a long time. 

There are a lot tokens and coins are available in the market now. But not all of them are quite extraordinary. Some of them are quite valuable to invest in and some of them are quite amazing to hold also. Some tokens don't have that much value now but  there are more than 3k tokens and coins are available. But maybe 10%  to 15%of the total amount of tokens /coins will survive this year in 2020.