How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

On 10/14/2019 at 8:34 PM, bestprofi said:

A lot of projects are worthless and one recent report that said that 43% of ICOs launched last year have failed already.

Perhaps the top 30 coin are sure for this one then for the exchange the top 30 exchange in the market too will remain stand on this situation, but this was all just my opinion. 

On 10/14/2019 at 8:34 PM, bestprofi said:

A lot of projects are worthless and one recent report that said that 43% of ICOs launched last year have failed already.

Most of the project got failed in the end was mostly came from ICO and some of IEO also got failed too. 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:27 PM, dana33 said:

I said top 100 altcoins mostly will survive on the next year. I didn't say 100 coins dead, read again my friend 😄. Btw no volume coins usually will be dead by itself and there will be many.

Until there are lot of coin listed in some platform that has no volume and one of the example of this can be find in Latoken and in yobit which according to many here are dead coins already. 

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Until there are lot of coin listed in some platform that has no volume and one of the example of this can be find in Latoken and in yobit which according to many here are dead coins already. 

Or you can find on decentralized exchange but the sad is even there is a market, the price will be super super low, so it will be useless and not worth at all. Well it's better than have 0 price haha.

18 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

There are so many coins in the market that will survive and it gives you good profit in future. I love XRP, TRX ,XVG, ETH, LTC these are my favourite coins and i buy that coins and save it for future because these coins give me good profit and i am sure this time market make a bull history.

These are top coins and they work for a long time until they close their company. There is no need to worry about them and I am telling the new coins that were launched without any background.

Don't invest in newly launched coins or tokens as they lead into scam.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:46 AM, dana33 said:

Trash/useless/worthless project will be dead for sure and will not survive. Only good altcoins and project will survive in 2020, mostly are top 100 altcoins based on coinmarketcap imo.

The 2020 year will be game changer for crypto  currency.The useless coins will be annihilated  market will be clean and  clear.The coins who have strong base  XRP,TRON,DOGE,LTC,will survise in 2020.

18 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

The 2020 year will be game changer for crypto  currency.The useless coins will be annihilated  market will be clean and  clear.The coins who have strong base  XRP,TRON,DOGE,LTC,will survise in 2020.

Well actually trash altcoins or no volume market altcoins will be dead by itself every months every years. Only coins that have a volume trading that will survive, but like i said top 10 or 50 atleast will survive for sure

4 hours ago, CryingCrypt said:

For me I think all token can survive because if you have a user of that token still they are operate and using it, in other case still they use other crypto for trading and gaining profits.

as long as there is any one that accepts that alt coin as a payment method from you that coin will be alive but if not then the coin is dead

13 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

as long as there is any one that accepts that alt coin as a payment method from you that coin will be alive but if not then the coin is dead

For me in my opinion, most of the coins that will survive at the coins that are always at top 30 coins in every exchange platform, especially if the platform are most often part of the reputable exchange in the market as well in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, sotole said:

Yappp, I think so too.
by 2020 many altcoins will still be listed on the coinmarketcap site.
but not all crypto registered there survived well, some of them died. maybe only 200 TOP were able to survive the list.

Are you predicting that right? only 200 TOP will survive next year.
if i don't know about this, but i am sure if all altcoin will still be listed in the cmc site list as you said it ..
to leave the risk we must trade on altcoin favorites 🙂

Yes, there is many coins will disappear in the next few years, they can't hold too much, just the importante, now there is main will really survive and they are always in the top of the list and known, but the other I don't think 

There are so many coin which will survive in 202 and the top 50 coins which will show in crypto market because these coins are real and so much profitable coins and i hope it will change our life this time so just buy some coins and safe them into your wallet and wait for the good time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The number is many and I think over 200 coin atleast will be seeing after 2020. The market is getting bigger so we will see more new and fresh coin in future. I think crypto is going to survive for a ling period of time. We should focus on the coin which is useful and make profits.       

Ripple CEO said only 1% of crypto currency will survive and 99% will likely to be zero as these coins wouldn't be able to meet customer needs. I don't know how much it will be true. In my opinion 10%-30% could be survive after 2020.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Many cryptocurrencies that cost about 40 satosh now cost them up to 05 satosh. Alas, many cryptocurrencies simply can’t stand it and go out of business. 

Too low in my opinion, 10% of the total cryptocurrency at this time is not possible because the various crypto out there have different use cases and their respective communities, if indeed wiped out by their competitors at least I think 30% still makes sense.

Although many projects will die in 2020, they will continue to be replaced by new projects and the number will likely be more.

1 hour ago, CryptoJony said:

I think maximum of coins will die in near future and so many new coins will be created. But I hope that top 100 coins will survive in 2020.   

Yes the the tops 100 coins will survive in 2020 and i am sure the top 100 coins will not survive just in the year of 2020 these will survive for long last.  

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/3/2019 at 5:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

Now in the crypto market we have so many coins which are survive in the 2019 but in 2020 there are so many coins which are finished means low price coins are dead almost and some coins which price is high are stable like BTC, ETh, LTC, XRP these are the stable and good coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

Today, there are so many crypto that are successful, unsuccessful, dead or fraudulent, 99% of which will probably be removed from the market in the coming years.  Although I think that around 100 crypto money in the market will stay and continue to live successfully, I still think that the first 30-50 crypto money should not be abandoned.  It is very difficult to know if the number of surviving projects is between 5-10, but if such a thing happens, investors of those crypto currencies will earn very serious income.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Survival of the crypto-currencies is heavily depending upon the future regulation that will/can be imposed by major countries.

If major countries think that tight regulation should be imposed, even some of the major crypto-currencies will not survive.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:21 PM, yifnt said:

Although many projects will die in 2020, they will continue to be replaced by new projects and the number will likely be more.

yes many coins will die and will be replaced double or more from current amount coin in crypto right know

there is a lot of fake project in crypto even in biggest exchanges like binance, kakaren, bittrex..etc so this season is good to test the performance of coins and to erase the fake one's 

in my opinions when coins or tokens there are still many interested people it will be difinitely be able to survive because the value of coins or tokens depends on the interest of those coins .

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.