How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

On 2/22/2020 at 5:26 PM, Daaang said:

To make different and unique topic in this forum, you should always do your own research because there is always new in crypto currency so there is always unique news that you can share here. 

That's right and much better if it's very useful and informative for you to earn reputation given by the members and for it not to be deleted by the admins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The best solution to have unique and different topics is do your own research about crypto currencies. Lets make an effort for our post in this forum, if you do own research there is possibility that you could gain unique information about cryptos that you could share in this forum. 

you can always search for new ideas, new news about crypto currencies, or if you have something you know and want to share with other people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/22/2020 at 2:34 PM, Saira said:

Thank you for your useful advice I try to follow it. 

Just post legit topic coming from a good source. 

Do some research to prove and support your topic when someone ask your some questions regarding it. 

Make sure it related to cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In the beginning, you must do a search for the topic you want to put on the forum and make sure that it does not exist and then you can create a unique and unique topic

Life is great and enjoy it

Create your own topic based on your own personal feedback experience with your own statements and not from something you read on the internet.

By telling a story from your real life situation you will basically create a different and unique topic 😉

But try it also to mix it up with cryptocurrencies which this forum is all about.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

My friend, I want the hint of something important.
The field of coding is a field full of knowledge and concepts, as there is so much information so far that has not been shared here either because it is difficult to understand or it is long. You can start with small concepts and define them because, as you know, this field has become very popular, and novice members will benefit from that. In addition, if you want to share with us one of the publications, it is better to write and the topic will be easy to understand, and I mean the reader will receive it easily.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To create a different unique topic in any of the all you need to do is to focus and think deeply the problems that many members of the forum are facing especially the newbies then in addition list out the possible solutions that you think can help them deal with those problems they are having and with this my friend you will earn good reputation from members.

If you want to make a unique topic you need to surf all session and see all topic and find what the forum dont have ,and that it's a hard work that any one can do ,if you are old in this forum you can know all topic 

My friend in the world of cryptocurrencies is always new and there are many explanations that can be provided.
For example, every day a new cryptocurrency is created, you can study these new currencies and explain about them in this forum.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:10 AM, Ovis25 said:

In other to make good an unique post you have to be creative then how to be creative?, to be creative you have to come up with different ideas and also make research on fact that matters most and make good point but don't do copy and paste.

That's right be creative and always maintain the quality of you post. 

Always make sure that it's updated so you can get many comment from the others. 

for latest post , we should be follow some good channels on TeLeGram as well as on YouTube who provide latest news about Crypto market .

after that you can express that news in own words .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not agree with you my friend, this field is very wide and you can always search for new topics, useful and share here

The only way to create unique and special topics in a forum CryptoTalk is to use the Google or YouTube search engine to search for new information about the world of crypto, and you must also use the search feature in the forum before publishing your topic to sure that this topic has not been published from before in CryptoTalk

I think it's very easy to make your post or your comments being special ! It's just need to be written by yourself ! Nothing more ! Don't copy other's topics or comments ! Just write what is in your mind 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

If you want to make a unique  topic look around your self think wide and surf the internet anything interesting you discover come to the forum search for the related topic If there isn't then you create your unique one.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, Saira said:

all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

I understand what you wanted to say.And one thing i need to say you that finding an unique and important topic is the main work we need to do in this forum.And i think still so many things about crypto left which has not been posted here.You need to some research everyday about everything of crypto and the new updates about crypto.I am sure you will find so many topic which you can post here.

Dear friend, if we want to write different and unique topics,we to make researches about crypto in the internet  or YouTube and create new ideas in order to avoid repetitive topics, also your topic should be useful and educative. 

• Useful or interesting 1

To make a different and unique topic here on cryptotalk is to make your post of good quality and it should as well be a useful post. It should be basically about cryptocurrency or related issues. 

You should do a lot of research and the news and become the first person to post that news and I disagree with you because I thinks it's easier to find 30 posts a day. But this forum has reduced the limit to 20post daily.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well as of now, there's a lot of members requesting that we need to create some topic once per week and many members are agreed so that there's available topic that we can comment or reply, and also this forum has a new payment system which we can just posts maximum 20 per day.

To be different means you have to be unique. And to be unique means you have to be different. If you wish to be unique then do things or create things differently. If you are to create a unique topic, then you need to do scanning and skimming to the available topics and think of what topics are missing. Topics that are unique are realistic, helpful, eye-catching, can trigger critical thinking, and of course timely relevant.

This is a good good question. Even I myself didn't know what topic should I write since I'm just a newbie, and seems like every topic I wanted are here. But as time goes by, I found out that there are so many topics if you search for it. If you really want to make a topic always do a research first. The search engine is just one click away. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Issa123a said:

My friend ,if you want to be your topic unique ,you have to create different topics and try to search for new information to make others get benefit from your topics,you have to stay away from reparative topics which discuss the same points every time. 

Well, this is true mate and i will just suggest to search the topic that you made here in this forum if there's something familiar so that we can manage it if we need to posts or not to avoid being deleted some posts.