How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Try to search to the forum in your topic you desire to post or make if that search existed so I guess the topic is already posted you can use that as guide but make sure you have your own thoughts in that posts you make, also provide references

I think if you want a good and unique post on cryptotalk then you have knowledge about crypto world, because when you post members also check and read and they comments with there own ideas and knowledge.

Unique and appropriate content means post information that is new and not known to others. But information that thou are posting should be relevant to section. For example you can post information about cryptocurrency investing. Thank you.

This is a forum not a competition of professional bloggers or writers.

A forum draws on personal experiences, so write thinking about your experiences, that will give you original content and surely your doubt, knowledge or experience in the crypto world will be enough to make a good post or Topic.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There are numerous tropics right now, a couple are progressively engaged in light of the fact that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for amateurs and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all subjects. You can make your own tropics with thoughts on everything else.

In order to be competent to progress to your publish distinctively, have a passion for irreplaceable in sequence and exploit the search pin in the forum to authorize if the job that you want to find time for has been earlier available by anyone.

There are many topics and new every day. I dont think we will be out of topics to reply them, but if you need to create your topic then you must have something useful for the forum members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In other to make good an unique post you have to be creative then how to be creative?, to be creative you have to come up with different ideas and also make research on fact that matters most and make good point but don't do copy and paste.

Hi, my friend! I recommend using the search engine provided by the forum to verify that there are no old posts on the topic you want to do.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

If you just want to create the very unique and different topics than others topics in the forum, you must be very creative in English, also must have an idea with different cryptocurrencies services

If you want to make unique or hot topic just make sure you will create a topic that is trending to catch the viewers and comment to that to make it hot.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Dear mate frankly speaking I don't know any way of making a new topic in this forum since many important topics have been treated but I think we can get help from senior members here in this forum concerning this

We can make unique and different topic when we have knowledge about crypto world and crypto currency. But to create unique post we need to search first. We should make sure that what post we will make with creativity. The post should contain something useful and meaningful. 

Yes I know all says write unique topic don't repeat same topics but no one suggests how we create this type of topics, so I give some information we always search this content in you tube are Google because their you so many exchange are coin founders gives update news, so when see any important and information news gather and post this forum

It is just your mind how can you make a unique topic so to prevent duplicated topics. If you really don't have an idea just make a comments until you will reach 30 posts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should respect every section's rules, there is the rules of all the forum and there is also rules for each section, and search before you post anything, maybe a member already posted your informations before you, and if you posted then your topic is going to be deleted, so these two advices are good to begin 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

No there are many contents to post the topics , its the economics bro and it is never ending matter , like you can post new news and information , share you experience about your activities with cryptocurrency 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will suggest you to serch for what topic you are trying to create if it not exists on the forum then Crete it but if you find it don't try to create your topic will be deleted if you do so. 

In other to make a different and unique topic, learn and have knowledge about crypto currencies, create relevant topics that others will also gain knowledge from it.

This forum has many tropes, but the members are getting easier with a few more concentrated. I've noticed that more and more people are commenting and commenting for the newcomers and the crypto world, and I think that people have information and ideas on all things. You can create your own tropics with ideas of something else. thank you. happy Posting

• +1 1

That's why you need to gain a greater understanding of cryptocurrency and get an idea about it.  Need to post different types from others.  Will post interesting and useful.

• +1 1

Try to search and learn about crypto currency that are not usually get topic in every member. The unsual topic you have choose makes it unique and something new to our members that always seek for topics to post. 

• +1 1

You can post some tutorials and other crypto currency news , and also try to share your knowledge that you think not already posted here in forum so that you can create useful topic that many members benifits especially those newbies. 

• +2 1

Having more knowledge  is the key to make a unique and informative posts here in forum, because  you need to share your knowledge  in every topic by posting. So learn and have a research  first before you start  to make a post in every topic to make it sure that your post  is informative and can help to others. 

• +2 1

At first as a beginner you have to complete 100 comment at first day and also you can post any types of the topic in the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation and to make topic different you should take the idea of other and create your own post.

• +2 1