What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

There are many exchanges in the market. Binance , cryptonator, payeer, coinex and yobit. Yobit is trusted and legit exchange. most people used good exchange and trusted exchange . Yobit is one of the best exchange. It is safely and secure. You can convert any currency to any other currency or fiat. you can withdraw with lowest fees.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yobit and a great exchange, one of my favorites the only negative thing is the high fees for the bitcoin withdraw...

yes its no doubt that yobit great service but i have some issue that btc coin price of exchange is higher, so thats my opinion may be its ok but i have this issue. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:41 PM, princeso said:

GOOD EXCHANGE, I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR 2 years now

Yes you are right no doubt about yobit exchange it is always good

You can share your two years experience of yobit to us in this forum

Yobit is a good exchange , i am a user of yobit exchanger, i mostly like yobit for withdrawal low fee and trading fee so low.You can play dice game yobit exchanger.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:59 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

The main reason I use yobit is they dont need any type of KYC and also they have some good invest box programs ( I'm using doge invest box right now )

Yobit is using a business model that other exchanges should copy. By not requiring KYC to use the exchange, it opens itself up to more traders which is good for the operators.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

One of the fastest exchange today is the yobit and also it gives you all the information you needed for your transaction and also it has a fast transaction.

Yobit exchange is much profitable to me as they are trusted and the security is very high here. anyone using the exchange can make a good profit just investing on btc.

• +2 1

Yobit exchange is a great exchange in my view. People are involving in it and they are doing exchange goodly how to be winner from here, how to be a good earner from here, so i think, yes Yibit is a good exchanging system.            

1 minute ago, tatimer said:

Anyone could make a contribute container element, would not make yobit or their highlights a scam. You can fair see which coins are worth considering most of the time they get 50% a day but the coin crashes

Investing in a coin or token does have a high level of risk, but that is the risk in investing in cryptocurrency, when the investment yields results we are happy, but if we should receive losses,

And the yobit exchange is a large exchange, with far more features than any exchange.

I like this exchange, first it is easy to use. Second it has less conversion rate of coins than other exchanges. Also it is in list of safe exchanges.

As a newbie I think yobit exchange  gives people the opportunity to get more extra income it creates a wonderful platform to trade

Yobit Exchange has no reason to argue because I think it is too good, I have trusted and used it for a long time and until now I have never been disappointed. Yobit Exchange is worth using

• +1 1

Yobit is a reliable exchange IMO because they are promising real payment to lots of users here. That is another simple logic from me.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

In my opinion it is a good exchange and there are many coins to trade and also you can earn interest if you invest their investbox.. this is one of the best exchange for me.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

Yobit exchange is a good exchange and in this exchange we got so many coins and almost every type of coins are present in this exchange where we can buy easily these coins and when we re in profit than easily to sell these coins on that time and get the profit in just a seconds.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am using Yobit for some future trades that i have to make. Have been using it in the past which made me trust it till now based on my experience as i had no issues whatsoever.

Also has a preaty amount of Investors which makes such exchange as a worthy and active one to use.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think Yobit is a great exchange because they a lot of coins available and there fees are low and they have a feature like investbox.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:22 AM, Riazullah said:

Yobit is a good exchange for all of us,as the best feature is Cryptotalk and free coins.Also the trading pairs are better than others

Cryptotalk is a source of income for all of us because working on cryptotalk is very easy to get free coins and even trading in cryptotalk is better than others because it makes many like cryptotalk.

I am sharing with you my own opinion that Yobit is a good exchange. It works fast and is very easy to trade here.

That's good exchange for its user because the provide a good opportunity like as invest box and good feature of exchanging.

The withdrawal fees of Yobit is very high if you take withdraw in BTC.

The withdrawal fees of yobit is low if you take withdraw in any crypto coins without BTC.

I suggest more crypto trader they use this exchange for converting the coins one shape to another shape.

I only use yobit because they don't need any kyc verification and they also a high volume and lots of coins available they also offer free coins and have a great team.

I heard about it as a good and safe platform and its withdrawal fees in some currencies are high and some are acceptable and the trading in it is somewhat very good and there are many who are advised because it is one of the best exchanges

I do not convert Taman currency but I know that Eobit is a good means of converting a currency. There are several options where you can earn money by investing in compound interest. However, the important thing is to always compare all market exchanges and get the best. Using the one considered as.

I think its pretty cool , though I have not used it in any way , but its a coo site one can use to make good trades and also money because there are so many free coins in there so its important to use it  to trade, but I also would wish they would include other online wallets to transfer once earning, especially such as skrill, neteller and so on, with paypal being the best for it goes direct to one bank account.

Yobit exchange is very good and promising exchange with outstanding features. Invest box is very attracting feature in yobit. And from yobit anyone can withdraw crypto to real money.