REWARDS OF WINNER ;e.g EPIDEMIA - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zain5680

REWARDS OF WINNER ;e.g EPIDEMIA

HELLO FRIENDS ;

I WANT TO ASK THAT IS THERE ANY EXTRA CHARGES FOR THOSE WHO WON THE PRIZE LIKE THIS;505967834_Screenshot(393)_LI.thumb.jpg.97b19efd8c27cb23abcdc872b2513c9e.jpg2146473150_Screenshot(394)_LI.thumb.jpg.03b42964e0e8fba128caf01f19e12755.jpg

• Useful or interesting 5

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I really dont have any idea but those people i see alot of comments from them everywhere i go they are working really hard work...

I think there is no extra rewards for gaining this award but they are permanently fixed if your profile which is Cool to see, You can only earn this through Hard work in this forum .

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well, I'm not sure if there is, the only member that could give the precise and accurate answer is the one that receives the achievement, so @Migoif you will excuse me for mentioning you, the question is what do you receive other benefits from the achievement you receive?

Nothing you will get any prize for that. 

You will get badge only and also recognition here in forum.  

And also this os good because you will be respective member of this forum

I do not think that the forum pays additional amounts for them. I know that the forum pays all members the same amount. This badge is given to you in appreciation of your work and an encouragement to continue.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There was a competition in the form of a prize for that. When the crypto forum began to exist, there was a competition for which awards were given in the form of bitcoins. After the competition, awards were received to the winners. 

• Useful or interesting 2

20 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

No there is no extra charges for these people till now.. but i think that maybe in the future there would be extra charges for them because they really deserve that!

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your helpful information that helps others, and good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I'm not sure if there is, the only member that could give the precise and accurate answer is the one that receives the achievement, so @Migoif you will excuse me for mentioning you, the question is what do you receive other benefits from the achievement you receive?

Before I get these rewards, I asked the same question, anyway, you will get anything extra from this forum, this will show how much you are good and will show too that one of your topics was the most liked one in the forum, nothing else, if you were thinking that you will get extra bitcoin then you are wrong, there is nothing to earn

I have seen quite a few posts where people have been able to achieve this. And doing so only comes from extremely hard work. So definitely hats off to these people. But unfortunately there was never any mention f a reward that you get for this achievement so i don't think they get rewarded. I think that in the future that they should be rewarded accordingly.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/20/2020 at 4:14 PM, Fattkidd said:

I think there is no extra rewards for gaining this award but they are permanently fixed if your profile which is Cool to see, You can only earn this through Hard work in this forum .

I also think the same Reputations and rankings have no concern with your earnings as far I know These are just like badges that stay permanent on your profile as an honor.

Well, this is just a badge mate, there has no extra fees or profit when you are being a winner for this day, if you want to have this badge, you need to have some many reputations like them.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:06 AM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

I WANT TO ASK THAT IS THERE ANY EXTRA CHARGES FOR THOSE WHO WON THE PRIZE LIKE THIS;505967834_Screenshot(393)_LI.thumb.jpg.97b19efd8c27cb23abcdc872b2513c9e.jpg2146473150_Screenshot(394)_LI.thumb.jpg.03b42964e0e8fba128caf01f19e12755.jpg

It's depend on your hard work and useful post you work hard to get this award this award give any member for their reputation and earning so you need to compete a target to get it

On 2/20/2020 at 2:06 PM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

Well, I think there is no extra rewards like giving you tokens or coins when you won. But if you won, that means that you are already popular and your post are gaining many reactions. I think the best reward you can get when you won is to see that all your efforts that you do to make that post informative are given back by getting many reactions. 

i think there is no reward by getting such award from cryptotalk , its really too hard to get and should have lots of hard work and effort to get it ,this two guys you have posted screenshot of is so active members of cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They might get an additional bonus from the admins but I'm not 100% certain about this but if it's true, they really deserve it because they are the hardest workers on this forum.

Hi friend. It will gives you only a good look in the forum. You can't get any extra income from these points. It means who get top reputations during a day.

I think there is rewards until now ! but maybe they will make it for the future ! if they make a good reward for those who took the title then they will be a great competition here  !

Hi, my friend! Wow, well, I didn't know there was that kind of recognition for forum users, a post explaining how to win or get them would be good.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think for now there is no reward for such a thing, maybe a program will be made for that later. So that other members are also eager to create useful topics.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 2/20/2020 at 7:21 AM, Hanan951 said:

I really don't have any idea but those people i see alot of comments from them everywhere i go they are working really hard work...

Exactly. Almost in every post, you'll see their comment among the first 5 comments. I guess they do crypto as their full time job.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about this topic, but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

As I know that these things mean that how much you are good and how much you one of your topics was the most liked one in the forum and fro that you have not got any extra money or something else.