About trading in Yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

I haven't tried trading on Yobit, I am waiting until I collect some money from Cryptotalk to try it, so I will listen to advice with you.

hello friend success! I recommend that you have exchanges with ethereum or litecoin, xrp is a very good currency too, but it is never too much to lay eggs in different baskets. A golden rule in this of cryptocurrencies.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

The first 10 coins in the market are good for trading, ripple (xrp) is one of them, this coin is good, and trading is following the prices, that's all, there is no big deal in it, all you have to do is sell and buy, but with the right price for you, I suggest you to continue with xrp, or add another good coin, why not 

Nothing problem about trading in Yobit. Since our pay by post bitcoin are going to our Yobit wallet. This flatform is user's friendly so its easy to make trading here. I used to trade my bitcoin here in ripple.

We'll youbit is a good site to exchange so the money can eaisly exchange in all currencies so the sites are most interesting .

I advise you on the currency of Ethereum, this is a beautiful currency in a great price and it will probably reach more than 500 countries. In addition, the withdrawal fee inside the platform from this currency is very little.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry friend I don't have any idea about trading because I'm just make post and earn bitcoin everyday so trading is a risk I have not any information about trading so I avoid this always 

Yes if you prefer xrp it's not a bad option at all you can continue with it however you can go with litcoin as will its rate is low. I strongly suggest you to go through the rate by yourself before taking any action. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

sorry friend i have no idea about this type of trade like yobit. i am new in this form or i cannot work online so it my first online part time work , so i can not say about this .

Actually, I'm trading vechain in oceanex and I not trading too much in yobit because yobit buy and sell fee is high. If you want to trade in yobit then i suggest you XRP or XLM.

16 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

I am not yet trade my bitcoin but when I will trade my bitcoin I will choose xrp or trx coin because those two coin have low fee. So I will advice to all beginner that first trade your bitcoin at yobit exchange then withdraw your money or coin.

I am still collecting bitcoin but when I trade my bitcoin I choose LTC coin because ltc have a low fee and ltc coin also ranked in the market. Now ltc coin price also low, that's why I choose LTC coin to convert my bitcoin at yobit exchange.

I always use XRP in trading I do not know litecoin. You can research first before doing other options to trade its need more knowledge.

I think it good to Trade TRX and Yoda and Alisa although this coins have lesser value but they have promising value in the future and I think Yoda is stable to 300 to 400 Satoshi now in the Yobit market which is Good.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think you can trade on coins that have a high trading volume, for Yobit you can try dash and eth. My advice is to use capital that is not large when starting trading to avoid unwanted losses

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Well, it is good to invest in xrp right now because it shows significant growth and shows good potential and open ups an opportunity and rest assured you it is a great exchange platform so be it.

In my opinion my friend trading is really risky than you believe. I suggest to learn more and more before invest your money. Be careful you can lose your money. Everything you learn will help you to get a good profit and same time save you money.

In my opinion, trading through Yobit can be a very good profit.  And trading with XRP would be great.  Now if buying and buying XRP when its price goes up then trading with it will be a wise thing to do and a lot of profit can be made.

Well mate I would advise you to first choose a right coin for trading to effectively do that you need to ask for help from professional traders in cryptomarket and also learn their tricks used in trading

21 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

You can trade in BTC,ETH ,DASH ,ZEC,IQN and many coins their are low price coins also which gives you handful money with low investment.

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

sorry i have no idea about this type of trade or also i am not familer with currencies like xrd or yobit so i cannot give you any wrng opinion

What currencies do I choose

Well, i will suggest to invest some ripple mate and used it for trading because ripple shows some good value today and you can get some good value profit from it. Happy posting everyone.

22 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Trading is very profitable and interesting job. And in my opinion you have to trade into popular coins in the market. Because if your strategy won't work then you will lose small amount. Because popular coins do not get on bottom overnight.