Trading Tips - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

My first advice for you is use long term period for your strategy, because newbie ( mostly ) can't control emotion. Second advice is never use new exchanges for trading, only exchanges with good reputation become the right place.
Last advice, take popular coins as your primary choice for trading. Meaning you already has good volume to get better result, new coin low volume bad result.

6 hours ago, Park Ha said:

Thanks for this,  im still know in learning in crypto trading,  hopefully im become successful in the future 

No need to thank me, I am here to help you at any time, do not hesitate to write to me on the special and as a final tip do not forget to search on Google because everything is there and you have to take the initiative only. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

i will add some ^^

• always use the stop loss 
  • invest only what you are ready to loss 
  • buy low , sell high 
  • dont put your eggs in your box 

I am not using the stoploss because i use the low lot and follow the money management and through this i got good profit from the market because if you use the low lot at the trading time and follow the money management then your account always give you high profit and you are not going to lose the money in the trades.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, khan22 said:

I am not using the stoploss because i use the low lot and follow the money management and through this i got good profit from the market because if you use the low lot at the trading time and follow the money management then your account always give you high profit and you are not going to lose the money in the trades.

You are free to this, but I prefer to use stop-loss, especially in digital currencies, even if you are sure of hitting the target by a hundred and a hundred, then Bitcoin can rise by a missile surge and bring down the market causing a big loss . 

The trading tip I have learned for myself is not to put all my eggs in one basket, I don't put all my money into one investment, as I am currently investing in 3 different cryptocurrencies. .

On 10/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

One of the most important skills of capital management is the distribution of speculative capital for five deals. If we assume in the worst case, three deals were left out with a 1% stop loss for each deal, then the success of two deals is enough to come out with a profit for this day.

Thanks for these amazing tips.

I'm not actually in trading, but I'm taking my aims towards this good field of making some good money out of a small amount of it.

Taking a low profit will keep you up with trading trend.

But been greedy to take alot of profits from trading is very and highly risky.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

Thank you very much for your information. mainly i do trading for few days and i buy anycoin from an exchange which is mostly dumped today and after waiting few hours i can sell the coin with a profit.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 10:15 AM, Hajinaallah said:

Don't be greedy to stopover in the advertise what time you give it some thought the estimate is rotary cherry or you are in beating and you are opinion that accede to me visit the value will in next to no time be in return to it's fee

If anyone become greedy in crypto market then he can not make profit I think. crypto market is the best place for making profit and all should behave good here and should be hard working.

My trading tips is

1. If you want doing trading make sure you use money you can afford to lose

2. Losing in trading is doesn't matter if you still learning from your mistake. But if you stop learning, you are loser.

3. Don't follow other opinion about what coin you need to buy, research by yourself.

4. Buy only coin, don't buy token. Most token is scam project.

5. Calculate you buy price and sell price. Don't only based daily price change in coinmarketcap.

6. Don't be greedy, stop trading if you too fear.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

i will add some ^^

• buy low , sell high 

I will like to a tip to the list u have to trade wisely so you don't lose ur funds be sure of the coin you are trading with always keep track of the market rise and falls

On 10/25/2019 at 6:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

i will add some ^^

• buy low , sell high 

Also buy the right coins so you will not make wrong investments choose wisely and buy coins when the price is low

Also regular observation of cryptomarket is strictly advisable as this plays a very important role in choosing the right coin to trade with 

Edited by Goody28

On 1/22/2020 at 10:26 AM, Goody28 said:

I will like to a tip to the list u have to trade wisely so you don't lose ur funds be sure of the coin you are trading with always keep track of the market rise and falls

Yes, of course, the wisdom of trading is a very necessary thing and as a strategy for dividing the capital is required for every trader who wants to achieve a result in the crypto market.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

i will add some ^^

• buy low , sell high 

Money management is the basic rule of the market because if you follow this rule than your account is 100% safe if you are not follow the money management rule that you will soon loss your all money because you will be greedy in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 4:47 PM, Goody28 said:

Also buy the right coins so you will not make wrong investments choose wisely and buy coins when the price is low

Of course, all of these steps will not benefit in the event that you buy swap currencies or have a great value in the market and therefore liquidity will be weak in it and the opportunity to profit is few.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, duncun007 said:

for these tips, it looks like it depends on the potential of the coin. like BCH yesterday, I think it's too bad if we don't wait for a higher percentage. I agree not to be greedy, but consider the highest percentage will be a good tip for a trader. Yeah, but that only applies to people who trade frequently

On 1/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, khan22 said:

Money management is the basic rule of the market because if you follow this rule than your account is 100% safe if you are not follow the money management rule that you will soon loss your all money because you will be greedy in the market.

Yes, I forgot that basic matter because without managing money you are in constant danger, especially in the cryptocurrency market because it is a very volatile market and there is no 100% successful analysis.

3 hours ago, brunatu said:

Everything that envolves trading and unstable currencies is hard and "danger" but you can be safer if you study and know what you are doing. Its not rocket science.

Yes, of course, with science and learning, you can overcome anything in the world or the internet. In trading, there are some problems that a trader may face, but he overcomes them with experience over time.

Even if we follow the tips the risk is still high since 80% of the ICO's including those who have good roadmap and whitepaper still ended in failure. It is hard to really get into good projects. Investing in ICO's even with projects that we though are good are also very risky.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Hello friend Yes, there are a lot of trading methods.And I think I've tried most of them.At first I started with cryptocurrencies.Then i moved into the Forex business.And then I moved on to trade in binary options.

Thanks for sharing wonderful tips for trading it is very much useful for the new traders who are not aware with the following criteria of trading this tip will help them to improve the strategy of their trading and can increase their profits too by following these tips.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:27 AM, Rares002 said:

One tip I could give is to always do your own research before buying a coin. For example if someone on a forum says this is a great coin to buy don't just follow him, do some research and find out if that coin really is good or not 

Yes that is good one too if we just rely on what our own instinct and we do not research about that coin then it is the cause that some having low profit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Welcome, my friend.Yes, I think a lot of trading techniques are a very good thing. Everyone chooses what suits them.For me, I've tried almost everyone.Starting with cryptocurrencies, then forex, and end with binary options.