Trading Tips - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

3 hours ago, Dizzy23 said:

Thanks for the advice it will help us a lot in terms of trading. I see that you know so much in trading and research is the best thing you do before you start to trade.

I'm not an expert at all in trading but its just some of my experiences that I have been through that taught me those valuables lessons. If you trade for a while you'll gain your own knowledge.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, duncun007 said:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

This tip is not always accurate sometimes market manipulators do the big dumps when big news comes so its better to always observe the market before entering any entry. 

Trading tips I suggest you have to learn the basics first so you can understand them, if you don't learn the basics, how you can trade years, those may be tips from me if you want to trade.

15 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

This tip is not always accurate sometimes market manipulators do the big dumps when big news comes so its better to always observe the market before entering any entry. 

Oh man trust me because I've been trading for a while and I always join the hype and sell right before the day of the big news of that coin whether its halving or a fork...II'm just in it to increase my btc and not receive forks.

15 hours ago, herialb said:

the best tip is to always search for more tips lol. but seriously, researching and learning new technics and ways of analysing the market is awesome and are the only thing you need to do to is know what you are doing

Well searching for more tips will make you confused because some people will give you tips for trading that works well for them.but it won't work with you because you won't act the same so start your own techniques.

Edited by duncun007
spelling

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

Oh man trust me because I've been trading for a while and I always join the hype and sell right before the day of the big news of that coin whether its halving or a fork...II'm just in it to increase my btc and not receive forks.

Then you were lucky man. Not all the news and hardfork can give you a profit sometimes it will ruin your style of trading. Trust me day will come you will not take any profit to it.

I've learned that trading is a skill in itself. I would say when you think you should sell, hold it for a little while. When you think you should hold, sell it right away. It doesn't always work, but sometimes your instincts can be wrong, so proceed with caution.

Don't be that person that takes all their retirement money, and blows it in one bad trade. Do your research when you want to buy cryptocurrencies. I found that watching YouTube videos, and reading articles can help determine what cryptocurrencies to buy. Look for signs of companies merging with other ones because that is an indication that their stock might be on the rise. 

9 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Then you were lucky man. Not all the news and hardfork can give you a profit sometimes it will ruin your style of trading. Trust me day will come you will not take any profit to it.

Luck has nothing to do with it my friend its more about not trusting the crypto market at all and its better to sell even before the big news...just like recently I sold trx before they drop the big news about Samsung partnership.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

Luck has nothing to do with it my friend its more about not trusting the crypto market at all and its better to sell even before the big news...just like recently I sold trx before they drop the big news about Samsung partnership.

Nope luck always had a part on every aspect of life. But that was your perspective so i wont argue anymore. Just i wish that you will succeed on your every trade.

10 hours ago, Masoyiannabi said:

One tip I could give is to always do your own research before buying a coin. 

Thats the tip that everyone should already be aware of it because without research on your coin it will be like throwing your money down the drain.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:50 PM, Mrpassion said:

Trading is really a good way to earn so much in crypto but that has to do with some experience and plans. Like knowing how the market is behaving and been patient enough

Agree, trading is one way to get profit from price movements in the market. Need technical knowledge and also emotional patience when we are going to trade because with emotions that are not stable, we will easily panic the ending is a loss

Invest in a coin that has a good background on the crypto market, a coin that is establish with good trading volume and good project developing team.

You have a good view about trading and gambling and it is important we all know that both gambling and leverage trading cannot be predicted accurately but for to some extent one can easily predict leverage trading than gambling.

Trading on forex and crypto both are good but only one thing the way of how you are doing this, For examples professionals traders are earning well may be it is forex trading or crypto trading both are good to earn money,

All i can suggest is that if you are into trading you must atleast have the motive for each trade, always manage your risk. and do set profit targets and make use stop of losses.

Dont just buy simply because the price is low, create volatile market conditions.

So far these are the tips that i learn here and adopted.

1 hour ago, kasimu said:

alsoo want to add that you can not start trading, being under the influence of any strong emotions, this contributes to the adoption of impulsive and rash decisions.

I also want to add that you can not start trading, being under the influence of any strong emotions, this contributes to the adoption of impulsive and rash decisions. And impulsive and thoughtless actions always lead

what you say is good tips man "EMOTION" do not use emotions to determine the right time to start buying coins, use technical analysis or analysis of good news. This is a much better action to use ...

after spending a lot of time to learn about trading, he still needs to try and practice in every day and if he cannot do daily, then maybe once for two days so what he read will be used in trading. it will be good again if he can learn more analyze or try to watching and analyze the charts so he can decide the trends are down or up and he can buy or sell the coins. it will need a long time before he can master his skill so he can make his profit from cryptocurrency.

Basic tips which are very important, as mentioned above, I will add a little, for some cases a new coin or token will usually be news of a Burn token and this will greatly affect the price besides some people will be different from trading styles such as short or long For beginners, I suggest using a short trading style with a 1-3% profit target.

As a new trader in cryptocurrency, buy coins when its go on low and hold it until price up.Follow master traders, read blogs about trading and daily watch market its help you a lot. After gain some trading knowledge you can begin trading with little sums for test yourself

The best tip i can give to you is to become a discipline trader. Dont be a greedy ones if you get a 3-5% profit then go for it dont wait for a big profit because the market is very unpredictable in just moment your profit will become loss.

If you want to be a trader you must need to analysis cropto currency market , if you don't know about altcoin you can't get a well trader so you should have to make a big knowledge with this coin market. we suggest you can install mobile app that is coinmarketcap and you can see here details of altcoin then you can make a better trade .

While trading you must have to be keep in mind that, you are going to loss your money, though your perpous is to increase profit. Buy coins when the signal is red. Then wait for green signal. And always keep your eyes on trade graph and trade volume.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

Yeah this advice is really useful for beginners. I'm a trader too for a long time. i still used this tips and most of them are really works for me. It gives me some profit from trading with this tips. But I don't know why, buying altcoins during the week end doesn't work for me.

Edited by I-KUN

7 hours ago, rosywyt said:

In doing trade you need to skillful and full of knowledge is an advantage and there's a high chance for you to get good profit. Then when it comes to attitude be patience, not greedy, and don't be emotional. 

I think in trading you dont really need to become so skillful just be careful on your every trades that will do. Yeah dont let your emotion win over you if you loss dont be angry just recover by making win trades.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!